ADVERTISEMENT

The Roy williams classic

The truck already backed up over us. So Kansas needs to win, or we will get driven over. Either way, the hole fans will be insufferable for a long time.
I bet the holes fans don’t even watch tonight

Ol Roy is very superstitious. He wears the same hideous Peter Millar sweater for the entire Tournament run. I would love it if he brought out the giant Jayhawk decal. I don't think that it would adhere to the sweater. It appeared that he was one of about a hundred people in the entire SuperDome wearing a mask. I suppose it's admirable, but I would just watch on TV if truly concerned

Reactions: pisgah101
Ol Roy is very superstitious. He wears the same hideous Peter Millar sweater for the entire Tournament run. I would love it if he brought out the giant Jayhawk decal. I don't think that it would adhere to the sweater. It appeared that he was one of about a hundred people in the entire SuperDome wearing a mask. I suppose it's admirable, but I would just watch on TV if truly concerned

and then takes it off when they win and celebrates lol im
Really hoping for a Kansas sticker though that would be awesome.. remember he doesn’t give a $h*t about Carolina 🤣

Reactions: geddoughton23
As painful as it is to say, I'd go with UNC by 4. Never been high on McCormick and I think Bacot cancels him out or plays better. Leaky Black will in fact shut down Agbaji similar to however UK did it. As someone else said, Remy I think comes back down to earth and can't drive like usual due to how well UNC's guards are playing. Lastly, I just don't think Jalen Wilson is enough of an offensive threat to punish Manek's poor defense. Fully expect UNC's starting 5 to play the entire game as always.

Duke and UCLA sort of gave a blueprint on stopping Manek (even though Wendell got caught looking away on his last 3), so I guess it comes down to the guard play. That Braun kid will need to have a huge game. Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: geddoughton23
You weren’t really wrong. Hubert short bench had them tired in second half. Duke murders them if they played like that vs Duke. Was actually not a well played game. Baylor last year would have destroyed either team.

Yep agreed. Plus this good/bad Caleb Love UNC fans like to point out. It was inevitable he was going to shoot UNC out of a game. He was hitting against us and UCLA but his shot selection is absolutely horrible.

Manek was the key though. Offensively, that dude is one of the most impressive 3 PT threats at the 4 that I can remember. Even just standing at the 3 PT line, it made UNC's offense incredible. Him leaving next year is going to really, really hurt UNC as there are not that many players who can hit that consistently at that size.

Yep agreed. Plus this good/bad Caleb Love UNC fans like to point out. It was inevitable he was going to shoot UNC out of a game. He was hitting against us and UCLA but his shot selection is absolutely horrible.

Manek was the key though. Offensively, that dude is one of the most impressive 3 PT threats at the 4 that I can remember. Even just standing at the 3 PT line, it made UNC's offense incredible. Him leaving next year is going to really, really hurt UNC as there are not that many players who can hit that consistently at that size.
Correct!! Manek is much more efficient than Love. Manek only took 8 shots compared to 24 by Love. The referees should have Insisted that Manek be examined for a concussion. I'm pretty certain he had a concussion

Hubert should have also subbed for Love when he twisted his ankle. Love was totally ineffective for about 4 minutes afterward.

It is a concerning pattern for Coach Davis. In the St. Peter's game, Bacot stained his calf with 8 minutes left and up 25. Bacot did not come out for a second even though the game was out of reach

• Haha
Reactions: toophly1124
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT