ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

So the “legacy” poster @Tik Tok with less than 25 posts……who is really? Show? RetiredSoldier? Dattier? Lol, I love how afraid they are to post their original name.

Reactions: Devilinside
So the “legacy” poster @Tik Tok with less than 25 posts……who is really? Show? RetiredSoldier? Dattier? Lol, I love how afraid they are to post their original name.
Tik tok as a user name seems like an odd choice. Makes me think it’s a 20 year old who’s recently been demoted from bedroom to basement. Datt would have been more creative, like MarxDevil or some such

Wonder what @SDevada has to say about what’s happening between Israel and Hamas?
I know I have seen where people have said that this person and @durhamgolfer are the same. I would like to see its opinion on how simply not agreeing with George Soros having such an impact on our media and justice system is considered antisemitic. But literally calling for the extinction of Jews is not.

Reactions: Mac9192 and KDSTONE
I know I have seen where people have said that this person and @durhamgolfer are the same. I would like to see its opinion on how simply not agreeing with George Soros having such an impact on our media and justice system is considered antisemitic. But literally calling for the extinction of Jews is not.
She’s caught in a helluva pickle. I know she hasn’t posted in a while, and with this in the news, I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting on a response from the Ol gal.

She’s caught in a helluva pickle. I know she hasn’t posted in a while, and with this in the news, I wouldn’t hold my breath waiting on a response from the Ol gal.
I’m waiting for her to help us all make sense of Tlaib’s simultaneous support of Hamas and the LGBLT community. My theory is it’s some sort of virtue signaling cognitive dissonance thing going on where she’s stuck in the prison of the oppressed/ oppressor world view whereby Islamic extremism calling for the death or imprisonment of all gay and trans people is little more than an inconvenience

Yes they are the same female / I can confirm this (not joking here). They are a rabid Leftist.

I am so flattered that after all this time, you guys are actually interested in what I have to say. I also really hate to disappoint you all but I am, and have always been, a staunch defender of Israel. I was also very happy to see Tlaib sanctioned for her disgusting comments. As for the rest, I cannot explain the anti-Israel sentiment in light of the attack by Hamas. You will have to ask someone else.

I find it extremely ironic a party which openly courts hate, including anti-Semitism (Jewish Space lasers anyone), is all of a sudden holier than thou and saying anything less than full-throated support of Israel, label people anti-Semitic.

Israel is not innocent in this...

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
I find it extremely ironic a party which openly courts hate, including anti-Semitism (Jewish Space lasers anyone), is all of a sudden holier than thou and saying anything less than full-throated support of Israel, label people anti-Semitic.

Given that Hamas uses civilians as human shields and hides its hq under schools and hospitals how would you suggest Israel get rid of Hamas. Surely you don’t think Israel should tolerate this? No other nation would be expected to do so; to expect Israel to does strike me as antisemitic. We occupied Afghanistan for 20 years after 911 . Israel endured a much worse attack per capita and people were calling for a ceasefire immediately.
People were out in the streets on Oct 8 “protesting” before Israel had even responded to the attacks.
They weren’t protesting; they were celebrating

I don’t think moderate Dems calling for a two state solution are antisemitic just clueless and naive. You need a willing partner and most Palestinians want a one state solution, that is the destruction of Israel. The squad is undeniably antisemitic. This is established fact. Hamas is still saying they will execute many more October 7ths so I’m not sure a ceasefire is on the table
Egypt controlled Gaza from 48-67 and Israel only occupied it after it was attacked by the other Arab nations. Israel won the war and got tired of this area being used as a launching pad to kill Jews.
Israel has been fighting for its existence for 3500 years and p.s. there has never been a Palestinian state

This is the only thing you had to say. It's not surprising at all. But it is nice to see so many of you closeted bigots, show your true colors.

There is nothing that any nation's policy can do to justify the beheading of babies, babies shot in car seats, women and children being raped and burned alive and entire families being slaughtered. We all knew you were a piece of shit. Thank you for confirming. Now take your rainbow flag and go fight with the Palestinians who will accept you with open arms.

Last edited:
I personally, do not blindly support Israel. I will, however, attack anyone who supports hamas or even attempts to share blame. I don't find America to be innocent by any means. But I would never say that America was "not innocent in this" after 9/11.

There have always been a few kooks in the Rep party but to compare it to what’s going on now on the Far Left in the Dem Party and on college campuses is laughable.
Calling for a ceasefire is antisemitic: Israel can’t defend itself, Hamas survives, and we just return to life Oct 6th.
Chanting From the River to the Sea is antisemitic. This can only happen if Israel no longer exists.
The Adl has said this is the most dangerous time to be alive for a Jew since Nazi Germany in the 30s. The Rep party has been more supportive of Israel for decades

Reactions: Mac9192
I personally, do not blindly support Israel. I will, however, attack anyone who supports hamas or even attempts to share blame. I don't find America to be innocent by any means. But I would never say that America was "not innocent in this" after 9/11.
Did i ever say i support Hamas? Reading is fundamemtal. We are shocked that the Palistinians in Gaza are treated as second class citizens and then gravitate towards Hamas?

I bet you are SHOCKED Iran hates the USA after what we did in the early 50's....

I check this forum once in a while to see if the haters, bigots, and tin-foilers are gone. But alas, the whole arguing with an idiot beating you with experience and doing the same thing over and over and expecting a whole different.outcome thing...

Did i ever say i support Hamas? Reading is fundamemtal. We are shocked that the Palistinians in Gaza are treated as second class citizens and then gravitate towards Hamas?

I bet you are SHOCKED Iran hates the USA after what we did in the early 50's....
Who treats Palestinians like second class citizens? I can't wait for this.

This has always been true: If the Palestinians put down their guns, there’s no more war. But if Israel puts down their guns, there’s no more Israel.
One side says if you accept our existence and not fire rockets at our citizens, there will be peace. The other side says if you die and go to hell, there will be peace.

Reactions: KDSTONE

I check this forum once in a while to see if the haters, bigots, and tin-foilers are gone. But alas, the whole arguing with an idiot beating you with experience and doing the same thing over and over and expecting a whole different.outcome thing...
Damn, it sounds like you need to take your ass to Iran.

Damn, it sounds like you need to take your ass to Iran.
He added that last paragraph after I quoted it. Typical of an uneducated fool who speaks on topics they know nothing about. Say stupid, untrue things, accuse the other side of some sort of ism or phobia, run away without defending his position and come back months later and repeat it again.

The early 50s? Seriously? So does that mean we should still hate the Germans and Japanese for the Holocaust and Pearl Harbor or would that be ridiculous. We’re talking essentially the same time period. Are only Muslims justified in holding never ending grievances?
The US and Europe are told to get over it and move on. Why the different standards?
I’ve heard of Jews who refuse to buy German vehicles ( understandable) being ridiculed and told to “move on” but yet the same people justify terrorism by citing events from the same time frame

If they are treated as second class citizens it’s by Hamas since they run the Gaza Strip. Israel hasn’t occupied it since 2005 but you probably didn’t know that either

Reactions: GhostOf301
If they are treated as second class citizens it’s by Hamas since they run the Gaza Strip. Israel hasn’t occupied it since 2005 but you probably didn’t know that either
Yeah. He is the type that just repeats talking points. The only good things Palestinians have, are from Israel. Power, water, jobs... ect. ect. Dozens of nations around the world give Palestinians humanitarian aid in many forms, money being a big chunck. The leaders of hamas take that money and use it for their own lavish lifestyles. Well, the money they don't use buying weapons to use to kill Jews. Palestinians overwhelmingly support hamas and the P.A. jihadists. They are taught at a young age to hate Jews. Hard to sympathize with them.

On the Palestinian side, they teach their children how to attack the Jews. On the Israeli side, they teach their children what to do when they are attacked.

I bet you’d enjoy being thrown off a roof in Palestinian territory…..

Last edited:
Who treats Palestinians like second class citizens? I can't wait for this.

• Haha
What an absurd piece this is. It has more holes than a block of Swiss. It skips over major historical dates and reasoning for what has happened in that region, intentionally of course. Because if it was an honest piece it would be impossible to make without being a terrorist sympathizer. When people tell you who they are, believe them. Jews cannot live anywhere in the Middle East outside of Israel. Peaceful Muslims can and do live in Israel. But the opposite can’t be true because the hate groups that are run by some of the worlds worst terrorists openly state they won’t stop until the entire race is exterminated. Their words! This is absolutely repugnant that you think Israel is somehow responsible for this with the settlement argument that is completely and utterly false. This is a huge L dude.

So you believe in sensationalized opinions and propaganda when it comes to Palestine just like you do with American social issues. Great.

The correct answer was hamas. Hamas treats Palestinians like 2nd class citizens. They steal from them, oppress them and starve them. You're not pro Palestine, you're anti Israel. Or worse, just anti Jew.

F-m3pZAWMAAKPP2

Reactions: Mac9192
Most of us learned by second grade not to pick fights we couldn’t win, but I guess if you hate Jews enough you can’t think straight. They seem to want a regional war and the timing is not a coincidence. Had to be done while Neville is still Pres.

Reactions: GhostOf301
Most of us learned by second grade not to pick fights we couldn’t win, but I guess if you hate Jews enough you can’t think straight. They seem to want a regional war and the timing is not a coincidence. Had to be done while Neville is still Pres.
The hatred for Jews is so bizarre. And what has exposed it around the world and brought it to light was a surprise attack from hamas that killed over 1,200 Jews included babies and children. They recorded it, bragged about it and vow to do it again. In no way has hamas denied any of what took place on October 7th. But you have people actually saying that it didn't happen or that Israel was the ones who killed their own citizens.

Holocaust deniers at least had the excuse that there were conflicting accounts because the nazis actively tried to cover up their crimes and ran propaganda campaigns to convince the public that the Jews were exaggerating the massacre. Here you have people denying Oct. 7th even though hamas didn't want to hide their crimes. They go-pro'd them so the world could see.

Get a load of this Jew hating dipshit

The hatred for Jews is so bizarre. And what has exposed it around the world and brought it to light was a surprise attack from hamas that killed over 1,200 Jews included babies and children. They recorded it, bragged about it and vow to do it again. In no way has hamas denied any of what took place on October 7th. But you have people actually saying that it didn't happen or that Israel was the ones who killed their own citizens.

Holocaust deniers at least had the excuse that there were conflicting accounts because the nazis actively tried to cover up their crimes and ran propaganda campaigns to convince the public that the Jews were exaggerating the massacre. Here you have people denying Oct. 7th even though hamas didn't want to hide their crimes. They go-pro'd them so the world could see.

Get a load of this Jew hating dipshit
They’re gonna show a screening to Congress of the footage from Oct 7 on Tuesday. I bet the squad will sit it out. I’d like to tie those animals down and make them watch it along with every member of the UN.
Muslims have been programmed from birth to hate Jews, but white enablers on the Left are truly despicable and beyond contempt

Reactions: dukesince91
an interesting read....first post 10/7 survey of the West Bank and Palestinian opinions on the war, Hamas, Israel etc...

Link is in the original tweet...

an interesting read....first post 10/7 survey of the West Bank and Palestinian opinions on the war, Hamas, Israel etc...

Link is in the original tweet...
I wonder how many of the residents are able to see through the dark fog of their Jew hatred and connect their current plight to the actions of Hamas on Oct 7
Reading about the history of the area I was reminded of something I once knew but had forgotten: the refugee problem was not created with the partition of Israel. Most of Israel proper was bought from absentee landlords, leading King Abdullah of Jordan to remark “ the Arabs are as prodigal in selling their land as they are in weeping about it”.
The refugee problem was caused by the war in 48 when Israel was attacked and won the subsequent war with the Arab countries in the region.
This began a pattern we still see today: 1) Israel is attacked and a war begins 2) Israel wins the war and 3) Arabs and the global community, led by terrorist cheerleader UN, condemn Israel’s “oppression” and you hear the mumbo jumbo about disproportionality, a word seemingly reserved just for use to condemn Israel

As if we needed further proof that these people are suffering from mental health problems.

Is this what they mean by intersectionality? As long as everyone identifies as victims you pretend like you are in solidarity with each other even though one side wants to push you off a roof or better yet just rape you and then behead you ( the standard punishment for gays in the Muslim world)
They should go easy on the trans pop since so many terrorists routinely dress up as women to make sneak attacks on Jews going back to the 19th century before it was cool to be trans even. They were trailblazers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT