ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Poor bastard, so mentally screwed up and the Left encourages it…..
The intersectionality of identity politics and mental disorder. The Left is unable to throw shade on Islam so they’d rather allow their constituents to be led like a lamb to the slaughter than just sit down with these people for a five minute conversation on why moving to the Middle East ( other than Israel) might not be a good idea, that is, if they actually prefer their head attached to the rest of their body

Reactions: Fourteen44
I was born 30 years too late. At least my dad didn’t have to witness these mental disorders. My mom says we’re living in worse times than Sodom and Gomorrah. I agreed.
I was born in 90.. I always said I shoulda been born in 70 lol

• Haha
Btw senate pushing a full blown “assault” weapon ban. Poor bastards don’t realize true assault rifles are already illegal without a FFL….

Reactions: smashmouth5
LeBum…..clueless with firearms…

"Yeah, my brother from back home texted me and told me to be safe out here because he heard about the shooting at UNLV,"

Does his brother text him this every time he hears about a shooting in L.A. or Cleveland, or Milwaukee or Chicago or any other city where LeBitch may be on a given night? What a lying jackass. I don't think the shooter was a cop, so he is safe.

"Yeah, my brother from back home texted me and told me to be safe out here because he heard about the shooting at UNLV,"

Does his brother text him this every time he hears about a shooting in L.A. or Cleveland, or Milwaukee or Chicago or any other city where LeBitch may be on a given night? What a lying jackass. I don't think the shooter was a cop, so he is safe.
Wonder if he will tell his 24/7/365 armed security detail to get rid of their guns?

Take 10 minutes to watch.
This is nothing that the informed voter doesn’t already know. Unfortunately a lot of voters are clueless and just go along with the talking heads. We should question what comes out of any politician’s mouth regardless of which side spews the information. America is sinking fast, if we continue on the path we’re on we are finished as a nation. There will be no middle class.

This is nothing that the informed voter doesn’t already know. Unfortunately a lot of voters are clueless and just go along with the talking heads. We should question what comes out of any politician’s mouth regardless of which side spews the information. America is sinking fast, if we continue on the path we’re on we are finished as a nation. There will be no middle class.
Totally agree. The interesting thing to me though is Hanson doesn’t come across as a right wing kook, and could never be confused with Hannity, who I’m not a fan of.

Reactions: dukesince91
Reading through this thread, I've noticed this question hasn't been asked or answered, and I'm interested to know:

How do you think Donald Trump can avoid a conviction, considering he is currently facing 91 felony charges? Wouldn't it make more sense to support a different candidate without legal baggage?

How do you think Donald Trump can avoid a conviction, considering he is currently facing 91 felony charges? Wouldn't it make more sense to support a different candidate without legal baggage?
That’s what they want people to do. He has 91? charges against him because they are scared of him.

Watch the video I posted.

That’s what they want people to do. He has 91? charges against him because they are scared of him.

Watch the video I posted.
I watched all of the video. None of it changes the fact that Donald Trump is currently facing 44 federal felonies and 47 state felonies charges in multiple jurisdictions. How do you anticipate him beating all of those charges?

I think there’s a strong likelihood that he has at least one felony conviction before the 2024 election. In such an important election, is that risk acceptable to you? What do you think the ramifications of that would be in a general election?

• Haha
I watched all of the video. None of it changes the fact that Donald Trump is currently facing 44 federal felonies and 47 state felonies charges in multiple jurisdictions. How do you anticipate him beating all of those charges?

I think there’s a strong likelihood that he has at least one felony conviction before the 2024 election. In such an important election, is that risk acceptable to you? What do you think the ramifications of that would be in a general election?
I don’t know what will happen. But anyone with half a brain knows there’s a reason why they’ve thrown these at him, and I’ll say it again:

They’re scared of him and want someone other than him to be the Republican nominee.

Reactions: KDSTONE

Since you claim to have watched the video, I’m sure you watched the part about the Russian collusion hoax. They’ve tried to take this man down for seven years. It’s obvious to most Independents and conversatives that the Dems will stop at nothing to keep power and to withdraw support from Trump at this moment would reward them for their weaponizing of the Doj. Not happening

That’d be a real kick in the pants if cycling ( heavy breathing) turned out to be worse for the env than driving. Wouldn’t be surprised. The experts have been wrong about everything else. Wasn’t Miami supposed to be underwater by now?
Poor Greta Thunberg. She’s taken this news hard. Currently on suicide watch

White beta leftist has entered the chat……

I don’t know what will happen. But anyone with half a brain knows there’s a reason why they’ve thrown these at him, and I’ll say it again:

They’re scared of him and want someone other than him to be the Republican nominee.
Thank you. I appreciate your response.

• Haha

Wasn't the US stance and independent Taiwan and does this open the door for a Chinese invasion?
Our official stance has always been Taiwan is apart of China

In traditional U.S. fashion, we use words that cater to the communist China, but actions that contradict. We spend $2 billion/yr to supply the Taiwanese militarily. Don't think we are spending that money to help protect them from Australia.

We are past the point of democracy. We need Trump. Run it like a dictator from a 3rd world country.

Blow the media up, punish the ones behind them making the decisions, get term limits on the roaches in DC., and stop giving attention to those confused sexually.

Like the kids in school that we’ve heard about that dress at cats. They act up, call Animal Control. Put their asses in a cage in the back of a truck and take them away.

All this shit is beyond ridiculous.

We are past the point of democracy. We need Trump. Run it like a dictator from a 3rd world country.

Blow the media up, punish the ones behind them making the decisions, get term limits on the roaches in DC., and stop giving attention to those confused sexually.

Like the kids in school that we’ve heard about that dress at cats. They act up, call Animal Control. Put their asses in a cage in the back of a truck and take them away.

Exactly Mac.
I retired from teaching 7 years ago, but I still teach Driver Education after school in rural northwest NC. I just had a student tell me last week that a lot of his teachers have the rainbow pride flag in their classroom. He was upset because the administration made him get rid of his confederate flag that he had in his locker. I told him the only flag they should have is an American flag. He said it was mostly the younger teachers with the pride flags. He also said that students meowed and barked sometimes in class and the teachers do nothing. I thought this crap was only going on in the big city school systems. We’ve got a messed up society and some screwed up parents that just want to be friends with their children.

Exactly Mac.
I retired from teaching 7 years ago, but I still teach Driver Education after school in rural northwest NC. I just had a student tell me last week that a lot of his teachers have the rainbow pride flag in their classroom. He was upset because the administration made him get rid of his confederate flag that he had in his locker. I told him the only flag they should have is an American flag. He said it was mostly the younger teachers with the pride flags. He also said that students meowed and barked sometimes in class and the teachers do nothing. I thought this crap was only going on in the big city school systems. We’ve got a messed up society and some screwed up parents that just want to be friends with their children.
If I taught school I’d be cool with the meowing, but I’d draw the line at cleaning out their litter box.
Some of these kids are clearly mentally disturbed, but it’s also throwing shade at the trans movement imho. If Jimmy can pretend to be Jenny and everyone plays along, how is my identifying as a cat any more preposterous?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT