ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Y’all ready for the Nipah virus? They’ll make sure it spreads here, or at least the fear of it. If it does spread though, it’s legit with a high mortality rate.

So imagine if in the last two years, multiple young idealists have come across the border under the guise of asylum and now lie in wait to launch a similar attack inside the US......is that a conspiracy theory or a possibility? I am sure Israel never saw this coming, and I am sure we dont see this happening in the US...after all, the Iranian congress just chanted "death to Israel, death to America"...idle threats?? Or an intent?

So imagine if in the last two years, multiple young idealists have come across the border under the guise of asylum and now lie in wait to launch a similar attack inside the US......is that a conspiracy theory or a possibility? I am sure Israel never saw this coming, and I am sure we dont see this happening in the US...after all, the Iranian congress just chanted "death to Israel, death to America"...idle threats?? Or an intent?
It is absolutely a real concern. Not just with the people who have crossed the border over the past two years, but with people who are already here.

The death to Israel, death to America chants are nothing new. It is their ultimate goal and desire. Whether this is the beginning of their fight or not, we will eventually have to engage in conflict once again. The biggest single day slaughter in Israeli history and by a large number. Right now the confirmed death toll is over 600. This is going to be a war like we haven't seen, the chances of it escalating are far higher this go around than any other Israel/Palestine conflict over the past few decades. And the Biden regime is culpable.

They don’t need to do much at this point. The Left is destroying the country from within. The Right isn’t blame free either though.

Biden/Obama are ecstatic seeing this all go down…..

I get that Israel has taken war like actions over the last 50 years and this is just a formality. But seems like a big deal.

What a world right now. Very little makes sense. Almost everything is upside down. We have unlimited access to information, and can get it as fast as we can type. Diagnosis of anxiety, stress, depression, adhd, and mental disorders are thrown around as fast as the doctors can key it into their computer.
This all leads to prescription meds flying off the shelves quicker than you can say “where’s my Xanax.” Yet we are more jacked up now than ever before.

Is it possible this is all by design?

With Western military resources being stretched due to lack of investment, focus on "equity" vs readiness and the current "neutered" leaders in charge of them...both civilian elected and career military...it is an ideal time for China to move on Taiwan....trying to engage on 3 fronts isnt feasible....

Can someone explain how the people supporting hamas and calling for the extinction of the Jews right here in America hasn't gotten a fraction of the outrage that a group of white dumbasses carrying tiki torches did? And why seemingly no one is demanding that Biden denounce these people?

Time and time again, the left proves that they are everything they accuse the right of being.

Not only is it dangerously irresponsible for a sitting member of the United States government to propagate the terrorists accusations without even considering facts and evidence. But it's even more disgusting that this stupid bitch hasn't removed this tweet now that it is abundantly clear that it was in fact, a misfired/failed rocket aimed at Israel from Gaza based on pretty convincing evidence.

She should immediately be removed from office and if it were up to me, also be deported to Palestine so she can put her dumbass words into action.

Reactions: KDSTONE
When freedom of thought is restricted, its easy to mislead the radical into believing what you want them to believe

When freedom of thought is restricted, its easy to mislead the radical into believing what you want them to believe
Freedom of thought can never be restricted. There may be backlash for how you express your thoughts. But it's time for all to fight back against the intolerant progressive, left. Their true colors have been shown.

Today is a very dark day in American history. A large group of radical extremists stormed our nation's capital with an elected US official instigating it with dangerous and conspiratorial rhetoric. Democracy is under attack. Worst day since Pearl Harbor, really.

Can someone explain how the people supporting hamas and calling for the extinction of the Jews right here in America hasn't gotten a fraction of the outrage that a group of white dumbasses carrying tiki torches did? And why seemingly no one is demanding that Biden denounce these people?

Time and time again, the left proves that they are everything they accuse the right of being.
White people bad.
Jewish people bad.
Muslims good.
This is their worldview in a nutshell; has nothing to do with land or territory. That’s the lie upon which they recruit the gullible to their cause of Jew hate

Reactions: Mac9192
The left have gotten themselves in a tough position. To denounce Hamas means aligning with the right.

They would rather cut off their own hand than do that.

Bitch still hasn't deleted the text. Nor has she even commented on the possibility that it wasn't Israel.

Not only was Israel not responsible for the deaths of 500 people at a hospital. There is no way in hell 500 people died from this misfired rocket. Unless 500 people were in the parking lot when the failed rocket landed there.

Much like when BLM ignores facts and pushes a narrative that ignites a community response while ignoring facts, hamas knows that Muslims are ready to be angry and facts will not get them to the expansion of the war.

Bitch still hasn't deleted the text. Nor has she even commented on the possibility that it wasn't Israel.

Not only was Israel not responsible for the deaths of 500 people at a hospital. There is no way in hell 500 people died from this misfired rocket. Unless 500 people were in the parking lot when the failed rocket landed there.

Much like when BLM ignores facts and pushes a narrative that ignites a community response while ignoring facts, hamas knows that Muslims are ready to be angry and facts will not get them to the expansion of the war.
They hate Christians but have no problem if we want to build a hospital for them or give them billions of dollars ( in Irans case) or hundreds of millions in the Palestinians’ case.
Quite a racket they got going. Take all the aid money and enrich the ruling class and blame everything else on the Jews Arafat died a billionaire

Good comparison. Gotta keep the populace stirred up and angry.
Facts and reason get you nowhere

These are our own streets. But because we are so divided by team politics, we can't seem to see the importance in a united voice against this kind of hate and call for violence because a certain populace has dedicated everything into being woke no matter what that they would have to take an L by speaking out against it. Maybe if they were white and carrying tiki torches.

These are our own streets. But because we are so divided by team politics, we can't seem to see the importance in a united voice against this kind of hate and call for violence because a certain populace has dedicated everything into being woke no matter what that they would have to take an L by speaking out against it. Maybe if they were white and carrying tiki torches.

Let’s continue pushing that two state solution though, that really works when one side openly tells you they want the extermination of the other side. Let’s pump $10B to them for “humanitarian aid” that in no way will be stolen by Hamas.

Reactions: GhostOf301
Let’s continue pushing that two state solution though, that really works when one side openly tells you they want the extermination of the other side. Let’s pump $10B to them for “humanitarian aid” that in no way will be stolen by Hamas.
The past two weeks have revealed a new level of idiocy on the Left the likes of which we have not seen before.
Like Mac has alluded to in the past, when Biden actually mentioned a two state solution in his Oval address last week, it began to dawn on me that it may not be just incompetence or naïveté but something far more sinister

F8Qbi1raMAAczwV

It is really disturbing that anyone would even want to have the appearance of supporting a group of people who murdered babies in car seats and burned entire families alive. Let alone sitting members of our own congress. And for us to be telling Israel to use restraint and delay their military plans is very rich. I thought it was a united front to kill terrorists. With us or against us if I remember correctly. We can spend billions on top of billions helping a corrupt government fight Russia, but we want to privately mitigate Israel's response to the biggest single event slaughter of Jews since the Holocaust while publicly defending their right to defend themselves. All radical jihadists should be removed from earth. I would settle for a mass deportation of any migrant muslim who supports hamas or speaks out about exterminating who they consider, infidels. (You and me) for now. But as we know, white supremacy is the greatest threat to democracy, or some shit like that.

It is really disturbing that anyone would even want to have the appearance of supporting a group of people who murdered babies in car seats and burned entire families alive. Let alone sitting members of our own congress. And for us to be telling Israel to use restraint and delay their military plans is very rich. I thought it was a united front to kill terrorists. With us or against us if I remember correctly. We can spend billions on top of billions helping a corrupt government fight Russia, but we want to privately mitigate Israel's response to the biggest single event slaughter of Jews since the Holocaust while publicly defending their right to defend themselves. All radical jihadists should be removed from earth. I would settle for a mass deportation of any migrant muslim who supports hamas or speaks out about exterminating who they consider, infidels. (You and me) for now. But as we know, white supremacy is the greatest threat to democracy, or some shit like that.
The Dems are terrified that if we go to war directly with Iran the Obama- Biden appeasement strategy of the past 15 years will be impossible to sweep under the rug. Iran was crippled when Trump left office. Gas prices could also skyrocket, both of which would likely doom their 2024 chances
Re: Hamas and the Democrats: when people tell you who they are you should believe them

Reactions: LetsGoDuke83
The elites really feel untouchable, and with good reason. When you control the media, you win.

Trump is the only person who has the testicles to make the right decisions. But with how they cheated in 20, it’s wishful thinking to imagine him being sworn in.

I’ll say it again: these are some evil mother%#*^€=# we are up against. And I’m not talking about Hamas.

Last edited:
The media has already (and predictably) pivoted to the both sides are wrong argument in Gaza. It’s wrong that Hamas, killed 1,500 Jews, but it’s also wrong that Israel is responding- “they hit a church, look how bad they are.” “They hit a hospital, look how bad they are.”

It’s war. Israel didn’t start this war, but it’s in their self preservation’s best interest to end it by destroying Hamas and the other terrorist organizations that openly say their goal is the extermination of Jews and Christians. Wake up people.

• Haha
Reactions: smashmouth5
Yeh they drop the Jew card when convenient, as if they could just replace a Black with a Jew. Can’t criticize Blacks w/o being called racist so it’s a logical extension of that but it falls flat given that Jews don’t need woke bs to help them. I understand decades ago why the Jewish community would feel more comfortable in the Dem party, but they’ve outgrown it. It’s a freak show now.
Other minorities clearly see Jews as white now, with the colonizer instinct to boot. How can you colonize a place where you’ve lived for 3500 years?
On a somewhat related note, it’s scary that our president’s every mumbling and utterance about the Middle East this week seems to be dictated by winning the Muslim vote in Michigan.
How did we get here?

Reactions: Fourteen44
How did we get here?
Not by accident. There has been an attack on western civilization for a long time. There have been multiple pawns along the way, with blacks being the most reliable. What is interesting today is that we (as in the U.S.) are currently using the oppression and the hate against the Jews and Muslims to spark emotional reactions at the same time. This after we have imported hundreds of thousands of Muslim immigrants from cultures that hate Jews over the past 30 years. It's no surprise that we have a congress animal who propagated a dangerous lie that was meant to escalate the war against Israel and is now using a slogan that calls for the elimination of the Jewish state of Israel in her propaganda video. If the Jewish community in America continue to vote democrat, I will be at a loss of words.

Reactions: KDSTONE
Not by accident. There has been an attack on western civilization for a long time. There have been multiple pawns along the way, with blacks being the most reliable. What is interesting today is that we (as in the U.S.) are currently using the oppression and the hate against the Jews and Muslims to spark emotional reactions at the same time. This after we have imported hundreds of thousands of Muslim immigrants from cultures that hate Jews over the past 30 years. It's no surprise that we have a congress animal who propagated a dangerous lie that was meant to escalate the war against Israel and is now using a slogan that calls for the elimination of the Jewish state of Israel in her propaganda video. If the Jewish community in America continue to vote democrat, I will be at a loss of words.
It’s my understanding that the animal of which you speak has two flags outside of her office: the Palestinian flag and an LGBTQ flag. It takes some serious mental gymnastics to make sense of that unless, of course, you’re just crazy as a jail house rat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT