ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Wrong my hate for religion comes from my stance on religion and my stance comes from the fact that I've seen it used to steal, rape and murder in the name of God.

Theocracies do not work except for those at the head of the religion. Need a modern example? Take a look at the Middle East. Obviously we can't eradicate religion, and people are free to believe what they want. But it cannot form our nations "moral" backbone because it is so easily abused. And besides, bad people are going to suddenly become good because of religion and good people are good people regardless of whether they have faith.
Christians have made up the vast majority of the citizenry since this country’s inception. If you think we have ever had a theocracy, or anything close to it, you are one lost puppy Of course bad things have happened in the name of God or Allah. This speaks more to the flaws of mankind than anything. For most believers, faith provides structure and a moral code often lacking in nonbelievers.

Reactions: GhostOf301
So every single month/qtr that the Biden administration has reported as positive has been revised down quietly months after the reports. Every single one. It's almost like they're lying to us. I don't know. It just feels like they're lying to us. It also feels like it would be reported differently if it were coming from the other guys.

I was watching the local news (NBC affiliated) and they said inflation was going down, then in their next breath said gas and grocery prices were not counted in the numbers.
Pretty sure the Democrats were in charge when they decided such things. So what do people really need? Can’t do without? Food sure. Gas for us rubes who don’t live in big city cesspools. Ok. Let’s not put that it in the inflation figures so we can spend $ like drunken sailors with much less accountability.

Ramaswamy is the youngest and least experienced candidate. But he is the most mature candidate in a very long time. The thing I like most about him is that he admits that he is only using the republican party as a vehicle. He says that the two parties are so close together that there is no way to tell them apart.

Reactions: dukesince91
Ramaswamy is the youngest and least experienced candidate. But he is the most mature candidate in a very long time. The thing I like most about him is that he admits that he is only using the republican party as a vehicle. He says that the two parties are so close together that there is no way to tell them apart.
Vivek says whatever he needs to at the time no matter what he’s said 10 seconds ago. No thanks.

Vivek says whatever he needs to at the time no matter what he’s said 10 seconds ago. No thanks.
He says a lot of things I like, but he’s an unknown and you never know how he would be if he were to become President.
I know I don’t like the empty suit we have as President now.

Reactions: KDSTONE
Viveks a charismatic confident guy with some good ideas, but I guess I fall in between you and Ghost in my measured approval of him.
DeSantis successfully governed a huge state, he’ goes maverick while being pragmatic at times to get things done. He’s a born leader
Not as good a speaker as Vivek but more competent imho

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying Vivek is ready to be president. I just like how he rolls. And I think he is the most mature in a field of bickering fools. Maybe Tim Scott is more mature, but that's about it.

I like Desantis, but he screwed up getting into the presidential race now. He is either too confident, or received horrible advice. Focus only on Florida, and he’s done a good job, then put your name into the hat for 28.

From the right, it’s Trump or bust. Like him or not, he says what we all think. We are just used to political spin, and word salad, that he rubs many wrong.

Action over words. So give me Trump, flaws and all.

I like Desantis, but he screwed up getting into the presidential race now. He is either too confident, or received horrible advice. Focus only on Florida, and he’s done a good job, then put your name into the hat for 28.

From the right, it’s Trump or bust. Like him or not, he says what we all think. We are just used to political spin, and word salad, that he rubs many wrong.

Action over words. So give me Trump, flaws and all.

100%

If were going to pooh-pooh certain news site, i think there are 787 million different ways we can call Fox Entertainment articles into question. Just saying. Anyone can find one or two bad apples for anything. However, CEOs will tell you overwhemingly diversity is good for the bottom line...

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44

Sitting here on 9-11 thinking, "well that could be an issue".
Smash, these are terrorist, these are just people escaping poverty, er.... violence and persecution.

It is funny that the same people who talk about how disenfranchised and impoverished minorities are in this country are fine with this administration taking in millions of illegal immigrants. To further hold the black man down. Man, talk about putting black Americans last.

I’ve noticed a couple articles you’ve posted from justthenews. Apologies if they’re the only two. What do you know about them as a news source?
If it came from the propagandists, would you discuss the content and not the source?

• Haha
I’ve noticed a couple articles you’ve posted from justthenews. Apologies if they’re the only two. What do you know about them as a news source?
Merry Go Round Dog GIF

• Love
You still disappointed at the massive failure of covid masks and jabs?
Those were the Trump jabs, Jack. The ones uncle spuds is coming out with are going to end covid once and for all.

I saw a them walking around Walmart on Sunday evening wearing a mask that said their pronouns were they/them. Which brings an interesting thought. I think the only people I have ever seen use they/them have been crazy headcase women. Most dude trannies go by she/her. Or, IT’S MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT