ADVERTISEMENT

So thinking about our roster next year

BlueDevil72

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2003
Raleigh, NC
So I was thinking about next year, and we obviously have a good shot at landing Ingram, but was just looking at what we have right now. Matt Jones and Amile were our 2 most praised and versatile on/off ball defenders through the year. Grayson Allen is a pit bull on D. And now add Thornton who is known for his ability on defense. Jeter is long and can block shots and we all know how hard Marshall plays on defense. We could seriously have one of our best overall defensive teams to start the season. Just got me really excited.

Then there is the rebounding aspect. We are going to be large and go 4 deep down low. Per minute, Marshall and Amile may have been our best rebounders last season outside of Justise the last 10 games. Obi we know can rebound, it's the one thing we are fairly certain of with him. Chase will need to put on some muscle this summer but his size will allow rebounding. And V is a monster as well and should be able to eat some boards.

We will have to gel as a team and have a lot to figure out offensively with the pieces we have, but if you can defend and rebound you can play with anyone. I really like the group we have put together. Some high energy fighters and scrappers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News