ADVERTISEMENT

RJ Barrett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched a little more tape. He looks very very quick for his size. And shoots really well from all over.

Found this over at RR from last night. Posted by some coach that gives supposedly good info over there. Don't like that post at all.

"Thanks everyone for the replies and well wishes.

By the way, I stumbled across a pretty positive tidbit regarding Barrett for you guys.

I expect more to leak this week. If you guys see “experts” flip picks in the next day or two for UK, there is a really good reason.

Still, I’m not sure anyone really knows at this point."

56 CoachX11, Yesterday at 9:00 PM

Last edited:
Found this over at RR rom last night. Posted by some coach that gives supposedly good info over there. Don't like that post at all.

"Thanks everyone for the replies and well wishes.

By the way, I stumbled across a pretty positive tidbit regarding Barrett for you guys.

I expect more to leak this week. If you guys see “experts” flip picks in the next day or two for UK, there is a really good reason.

Still, I’m not sure anyone really knows at this point."

56 CoachX11, Yesterday at 9:00 PM
I think if you read it, you will see a pretty obvious disclaimer in there.

"If you guys see “experts” flip picks in the next day or two for UK, there is a really good reason."

He didn't say you will see experts flip picks. He said if you see experts flip picks. This allows him to get the gullibles all excited without ever hurting his credibility. Then ends it with nobody really knows.

Don't know who that guy is, but he sounds like he is FOS.

That guy is full of crap. Everything he posts has some sort of caveat for if it DOESN'T happen.
And it’s always in uk’s favor. I think he tells them what they want to hear. What’s funny is they take the bait every single time. I think RJ has made his decision for some time now and the announcement date was set to this particular day(Nov.10) for logistics reasons.

The funniest thing to me about RR is that anytime a recruit that they really want ends up choosing Duke they go straight to the “he wanted to go to Duke but one or both of his parents wanted him to/made him go to Duke” excuse every single time

The funniest thing to me about RR is that anytime a recruit that they really want ends up choosing Duke they go straight to the “he wanted to go to Duke but one or both of his parents wanted him to/made him go to Duke” excuse every single time
If i had a dime for every excuse one of their fans gave for why we get a kid they wanted or how we won a game, or how easy the bracket we are in looks like, i’d be looking at yachts to retire early on as we speak.

I think that is referred to as "The Gary7 Gambit."

All that post lacks to qualify for full blown Guru Gary gambit, is the follow up post Friday night stating "while walking to the podium to announce for Kentucky, RJ's mom was handed a bag of money and shenanigans soon followed. A member of my mafia witnessed RJ's mom getting on her knees, begging her son to go to Duke. Unfortunately, mom won out". After that you can expect something along the lines of "we didn't want him anyways", "he wasn't a good fit", "we already have the guy I want", then close it out with ... "why would a parent want their son to go play for the GOAT, at Duke"?

The poster has a great start to "full blown Guru Gary gambit", let's see if he can finish it off like a pro, come Friday night?

If i had a dime for every excuse one of their fans gave for why we get a kid they wanted or how we won a game, or how easy the bracket we are in looks like, i’d be looking at yachts to retire early on as we speak.

Absolutely

They all say things to this "coach" like Have a great season, coach! Hope you get a pay raise! Who the F is this guy supposedly??

There is another post on there from just YESTERDAY about wanting the ref, Higgins, dead.....I've never seen a fan base that wanted so many people dead!!! The truly sad part is, I don't think they are kidding.

Reactions: KellenPatrick
There is another post on there from just YESTERDAY about wanting the ref, Higgins, dead.....I've never seen a fan base that wanted so many people dead!!! The truly sad part is, I don't think they are kidding.
I don’t think they are. These idiots take what is just a game way too seriously. I hope Higgins refs more of their games.

It doesn't matter all that much. Barrett to Duke and Zion to UK. Or Barrett to UK and Zion to UK..

In the end, UK and Duke will be set. See you guys on Friday... lol

It doesn't matter all that much. Barrett to Duke and Zion to UK. Or Barrett to UK and Zion to UK..

I'm confused...
If it doesn't matter, why summon the "beard" handle, and then run to the Duke board and post? Seriously, how many in your fanbase are ate up with Duke? Damn.

Option C - Or Barrett and Zion both go to Duke and UK gets ****ed. I’m going with option C.

Reactions: QC Dukie
Reactions: 2 skerz 3
I saw the CoachX11 post and busted out laughing that it had 83 likes. They think he is a Saint, literally!

So confident. Capel is out there telling stories and you guys think that's enough to make UK go 0-3?

Zion is just eating up the pub. He's always been UK's. Barrett has always been the swing guy. Let's see where he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT