ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday Thread- Game 3 Duke vs Kansas

We're still in it. Despite everything. Roach balling out, but he needs backcourt help. 3 points between Blakes, Proctor and Grandison.

Was watching the nets/kings game because I have money on it but every time I switch over to our game there's a charge called every damn time

Some poor decisions from players that should be better isn't helping our rhythm at all. So far I dont see what we are trying to do on the offensive end

We're still in striking distance. But we definitely need to play better. Kansas has us looking out of synch.

Reactions: Duke Blu
I dont follow recruiting much so are Proctor and Mitchell meant to be contributors this year? Watching proctor he looks nervous and Mitchell i dont recall doing much....were we expecting one and dones on these two?

Duke has Duke looking out of sort playing into Kansas defensive scheme .

I’m not blaming the refs. Like Jon said ,” finish aggressive less finess.

I agree another guard needs to step up but Blakes is doing his part . It’s either Proctor or Grandison .

Mitchell has let Grady and the game get into his head. Let’s see the second half .

Mitchell has been maybe our best player through first 2 games. Both will be fine.

I would say Mitchell was somewhat of a surprise first two games, even as a highly rated guy. So i am not sure yet what is a fair expectation of him.

Proctor, probably too much expected. I dont see one and done right now and a lot of folks believed that about him but it is EARLY! Still, usually one and done guys flash that potential early on and I haven’t seen that from him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT