ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs Southern Indiana

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
📺 ACCN
⏰ 6pm
📍 Cameron

This is going to be a short and sweet post as I have a ton going on today!! Southern Indiana is bad… real bad. From what I gather this is their first season as a D1 school and it shows.. we should roll no problem

Duke-104
USI- 63

Good chance to get the freshman some minutes. Stewart continues his good play. I assume we will have our way with them, but they are not very good. Stay healthy. Would like to see Power mixing it up inside and playing good D.

Last edited:
Ugly start can’t hit the broad side of a barn . And missing rebounds and flip not scoring around the basket .

Okay your good luck charm is here. Now they will play better.
(seriously this is why I think Arkansas will be close.)

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
This is unreal against a 1-5 team there is no way to explain it . Even if Duke wins wtf

Reactions: Duke Blu
No one is downing the team but are we serious right now ? If you watch college basketball you know this is not a winning formula for anything. We look bad right now !

Duke needs to start playing better if they are going to win, I don’t care what their record is you have to earn it. Like they weren’t ready for this game. Is it the players or coaches that were prepared?

4 point game. We should pull away in the second half.
Not inspiring, but we should be able to win by 20.

Reactions: AlanInNJ
They played the best half of their lives; we played soft as shit....And the game is still only a 4pt margin!

We'll be fine!...We'll win!....And this will be a wake-up call when all is said and done!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT