ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like Tre will return!!!

wswartz34

Recruit
Gold Member
Apr 6, 2016
Bv7_OnpHBNd

Damn I'm trying to post a screenshot from mobile and it's not uploading. Here is a link.

Hard to draw too much from that and maybe I'm being a homer but I feel like he wouldn't put that up there unless he was leaning towards staying just my two cents.

Reactions: springsportster
Also Joey Baker commented a bunch of hearts on the post, I know that's a lot of reading into things but it seems like he is returning.

Go read the top comments on his post. He is coming back. Tyus and Jahlil are in the comments

Would be awesome. His FT% got better so I imagine his 3P% will improve as well.

I'm curious if the staff (and Tre) could convince RJ Hampton to play the 2, as of now we don't have any great options at that spot but supposedly RJ wants the ball in his hands.

Ah didn’t see that you also posted this, I think we did it about the same time lol. A mod is welcome to delete my thread on it.

I think he’s basically saying “Year 2? *shrugs* let’s go!!!” It doesn’t really look like a questioning statement. Plus no way he posts this if he’s leaving, just no way.

I suspect he's truly undecided. I don't see him going high in the draft and that could make his decision easier. He's also probably seen his brother's struggle just to get on the court and if he is not a 1st round pick then there's no guarantee he makes a team. And with his need to develop a shot that could add to the struggles.

Personally, I think he should come back and develop himself more. If he develops a shot, become even more physical, and can gain confidence offensive confidence in college - his draft stock will rise.

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT