ADVERTISEMENT

Official ncaa tourney day 3 thread

pisgah101

Dec 26, 2005
Sorry guys for the delay! Should have made it last night but been slammed with family and work stuff…

Looks like AZ moving on

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
Am I the only one that thinks the line at 3.5 according to espn in the holes/Spartans game is weird?

Listening to Kansas Gonzaga in the car. Kansas up one at halftime. Wow Zags up 13 now. Now 18. Bye bye Kansas. Now up 25. It's a blood bath.

Last edited:
Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Gonzaga has a lot of size. I was surprised they struggled early on, but they lost a lot and reloaded with some transfers and role players.

Refs look like they're letting them play today. Sissoko is a big body to match up against Bacot

I stand by my comments from the other day, too. Michigan State should be playing in the NIT. We got a more challenging second-round game than unc did.

Cheats bench just contributes...a couple of blocks, some buckets, rebounds...enough to keep the momentum and take the pressure off their other starters....again...annoying...MSU needs to limit the second chance points if they are going to get back in this

The older generation of coaches have seen the game completely change...and most have the tenure that they have enough bank to walk away...that, plus get a gig in the studio for a few more years...or the talking circuit...I'd be out the door so fast if I was in their shoes

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT