ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremy Roach

Next up Texas Tech sweet 16 game.
1. Texas Tech a tough, experienced team. This year's team might struggle with a physical team like that.
2. Moore with the opening possession airball. Not a good start. Duke's first 3 shots airballs. We look nervous.
3. Roach with a weak pass leading to a dunk. 10-2 deficit. This is where having the GOAT comes in handy. How will Scheyer do when this happens?
4. Banchero coast to coast for the and one. So good.
5. Theo John with a nice defensive stop. He was made for this game.
6. Keels shoots from the foul line and clangs it off the backboard badly. I didn't know that was even possible.
7. Moore with a nice step back 2. See that guy is ready for the NBA.
8. Griffin with a nice step back 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: geddoughton23
I didn't appreciate Moore's ball handling until late last year. Roach must get more comfortable with the dribble with assistance from Proctor or another player

Reactions: christophero
I feel like I'm too negative. But we advanced because of Williams, Banchero, Moore and Roach. Mostly upperclassmen.
You're not negative. Very realistic. You mentioned the St. John's team with Mullin, Berry and Wennington. When I I think of Duke it's Laettner, Hurley and Hill. You have seven newcomers and a new coach. You will be good, but there will be struggles

I did notice that Roach struggled mightily against Arkansas (coach K switched Moore to PG down the stretch) and obviously against NC. So while he got better, he still has some work to do.

Reactions: geddoughton23
TT up 6 with 15 to go. I forgot we were trailing in that. Nice win.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT