ADVERTISEMENT

Friday games thread

They had a good run. They seem to have ran out of gas. Not to look ahead too far but do we match up better with Nova or Kansas? I imagine both games would be close.

I know the Heels are a low seed but this would be one of the bigger upsets in the tournament considering how well UNC has played and the stakes..I want a Kenny Smith interview if St. Peter's wins right after the game.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
This game is over. We owe these cheating pricks an ass whoopin on Saturday. Let’s handle business

Reactions: sheyduke
Not a good start. i'd rather play Villanova because i think they're less talented than KU and Martin would be a chore to guard

Reactions: christophero
The NCAA is salivating right now with the 4 teams playing next week

Not a good start. i'd rather play Villanova because i think they're less talented than KU and Martin would be a chore to guard
Nah. Duke is past the “I’d rather” statements. We playing great basketball and can beat anyone. Bring ‘em on baby!

St. Peter's with 3 points in 5 minutes. Of course they choose now to revert to form.
Hey it's 9 to 5. What a way to make a living.
12 to 7. Still hope.

LOL at anyone that thought this would even be close…

I told my wife twenty pt game at least and that might not even be enough.

At this rate they may need forty….

It’s like they gave up at tip off. This is not the team I watched . Short on shots, not moving the ball.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
I’d rather play St Pete’s as Carolina is playing as well as we are. Respect where it’s due. So excited for might be the most anticipated FF game in history. Let’s bring the noise Saturday boys!

What nightmare scenario? Are you guys really that scared to play UNC?
Honestly I am…

No lose situation for UNC and a shit ton of pressure on our guys….

Their style is hard for us also…Two great guards and a big that shoots lights out…a great big that gives us fits.

And they have played the best basketball in the last two months.

Did we not beat them by twenty at the Dome? This isn’t the same Duke team either they beat. Roach wasn’t playing at his level Paolo wasn’t playing inside , AJ wasn’t attacking the basket then either .

Duke has nothing to lose either it’s K’s last final four win or lose .
I’m not worried.

I'm not scared. But they just beat our ass on K's last game in Cameron. It can happen again. Also, either way this is horrible for the rivalry moving forward.
How because either side might take another loss. And Duke beat their ass in the dome .

Will always be tainted if we lose to these bastards.
This. To add to it, the hole fans I know have been whining saying this is all set up for K to win it all, that the fix is in. So they poor mouth, covering their a**e* with that. But, if they win, they will gloat forever.

Either way, they’re covered. The pressure is on Duke. I’ve said it before that just as mosquito repellent works on mosquitoes, losing has the same effect. It keeps hole fans away.

Unless you live here, you have no freaking idea.

I don’t think we can guard UNC actions. They will have to shoot poorly…It’s everything we struggle with.

However, Coach has five days to prepare so maybe we will be. But I’m not so confident.

This. To add to it, the hole fans I know have been whining saying this is all set up for K to win it all, that the fix is in. So they poor mouth, covering their a**e* with that. But, if they win, they will gloat forever.

Either way, they’re covered. The pressure is on Duke. I’ve said it before that you like mosquito repellent works on mosquitoes, losing keeps hole fans away.

Unless you live here, you have no freaking idea.
I stay in NC . In the biggest county . I’m not worried about their fans half of them only know the name tar heel . Y’all be scared I’m not . This ain’t the same team that lost to UNC or Va Tech .

Reactions: pisgah101
I don’t think we can guard UNC actions. They will have to shoot poorly…It’s everything we struggle with.

However, Coach has five days to prepare so maybe we will be. But I’m not so confident.
In all fairness when are you confident? Lol

Reactions: Mac9192

^This. When we had a little problem guarding the last couple games we dropped into the zone. Luckily the last couple teams we played couldn't shoot well from the outside. This won't work against the Cheats. Hopefully we can make some adjustment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT