ADVERTISEMENT

Flory Bidunga( 2024 5* C) is Visiting Duke Next Week

The hype surrounding Flagg is huge, bigger than any HS kid in at least 5 years. If he reclasses, he will be 17 for the first 10 games or so. Don't love kids getting this much hype, but he certainly looks like he will be our crown jewel of next year.

Reactions: timritterus
Back to back recruiting classes with Flagg followed by The Boozer Twins, Yes Please.
Personally, would like to see Flagg come in the class of ‘25 but it’s looking like that’s unrealistic. I worry we lose guys like Power to the portal, and could see this news push borderline guys who could stay or go to the NBA as a late 2nd round pick to go ahead and leave.

The positives are this helps us with both Boozer in ‘25. For some reason, it seems as though Cooper and Cameron don’t get along very well. Obviously, Flagg can help with 2024 recruiting on guys like Flory, VJ, and any other non-PF recruits.

I don’t see Power ever playing more than a few minutes at PF . He is a natural SF. Stewart can get 20 plus minutes next year at C/PF. Don’t think Flagg or Boozer want to play center unless one puts on 25 pounds. i am more concerned about next year’s PG... with Foster’s height he might get enough PT this year to be a 1 and done.

Yeah I’m definitely not worried about our two guard positions. There is a good amount of buzz around Foster and McCain, but I believe if it was apparent that one or both would be OAD, then Scheyer would be heavily recruiting more guards than he is. The lack of recruiting at that position tells me that right now it looks like they’ll both be multi-year players

Power looks like more of a SF to me based on what I've seen. Jon will have his hands full keeping everyone happy this year, but it is a good problem to have. My guess is we lose one of the freshman guards to the NBA, but they are both in that position where a return is possible. Power and Stewart look like multi year guys so far. Stewart is athletic but a little raw and undersized for the NBA. Flory, Stewart, Power and Reeves would be a nice frontcourt next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamsession3
I just watched one of the videos on Bidunga. For a guy who has supposedly only played a few years, he has some really good skills around the basket. His footwork is surprisingly good and he has a soft touch both around the basket and up to 15 feet out. Being left handed helps too. He's a quick jumper like Bagley and has good timing.

I don't know if he's big enough to be a dominating center but he reminds me of Elton Brand which is high praise.

Now if he only chooses Duke!!

We seem to be the leaders, but not a lock. I heard U Conn is making a late push.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT