ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite THR Quotes....

Keyorsay is for sure the biggest moron over there, then skeet I meant sheat, I meant steat, then it's Dsouthr and honorable mention for Gary-7. Rather fitting that Gary7 has a stooge for his avatar isnt it? Fits him quite well! :)

Reactions: pisgah101
This is not a THR quote but it is from their biggest fan. "I wish everybody had to pay Clemson twice. " OFC

This is not a quote from THR either but is another from their biggest fan. "daggumitt." :D OFC

There are some simularties with Duke and UNC's basketball programs where the NCAA is concerned. When we wake up tomorrow will still be the NCAA Basketball Champions and UNC will still be under investigation by the NCAA.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Luke Maye is now being compared to Sean May over at THR. Man, those guys must really like huffing paint before they hit the messageboards.

Hahahaha! Let's see...sophomore Meeks > freshman Okafor...Berry far and away better than any other pg in his class (ergo > T. Jones). Someone let me know when they get one of those prognostications right!:p

OFC

Hahahaha! Let's see...sophomore Meeks > freshman Okafor...Berry far and away better than any other pg in his class (ergo > T. Jones). Someone let me know when they get one of those prognostications right!:p

OFC
You forgot Kendall Marshall one day being top-50 greatest NBA players OF ALL TIME. Still waiting on that one to pan out.

Also, read where Berry/Paige will be the best backcourt in the country next year. What an absolute joke. Ron Baker and Fred Van Fleet already have that locked up.

You forgot Kendall Marshall one day being top-50 greatest NBA players OF ALL TIME. Still waiting on that one to pan out.

Also, read where Berry/Paige will be the best backcourt in the country next year. What an absolute joke. Ron Baker and Fred Van Fleet already have that locked up.

Wow...don't know how I forgot about Butter, Mark. Sky is always mentioning that...but it fell out! I'm not one...I'm just done!

Yeah, and I saw that Berry/Paige prediction too...the water over at the Hill must have some additives in it.

OFC

The hits keep coming. DSouth never disappoints:

"There were a lot of people that watched Hansbourgh and saw him stay for the full 4 yrs and wondered why he wasn't one & done..."

Wow.

The hits keep coming. DSouth never disappoints:

"There were a lot of people that watched Hansbourgh and saw him stay for the full 4 yrs and wondered why he wasn't one & done..."

Wow.

Hahahaha...they can't get any 1 & dones, so now they're trying to manufacture them from ghosts of the past.

OFC

ODD, I nearly fell out of my chair here at work when I read DSouth's comment about Hansbrough.

I'm surprised you didn't go to sleep reading it, Mark, if that post was the usual DSouth style. He'll never let what can be said in 25 words or less deter him from writing a 5,000 word essay on the subject.

OFC

Last edited:
I'm surprised you didn't go to sleep reading it, Mark, if that post was the usual DSouth style. He never let what can be said in 25 words or less deter him from writing a 5,000 essay on the subject.

OFC
Ha, well I took a nap when I was halfway through. You can't get through one of his nonsensical rants in one sitting.

Ha, well I took a nap when I was halfway through. You can't get through one of his nonsensical rants in one sitting.

Ain't that the truth.
And I'm also impressed that you were able to decipher my last post...I finally edited it in an attempt to prove I'm not drunk.

OFC

Wow, just came across this in their thread about Swanigan:

"Cal Berkley is a really damn good school.......................... it's really the UNC of the west coast."

That's an insult to Cal.

Wow, just came across this in their thread about Swanigan:

"Cal Berkley is a really damn good school.......................... it's really the UNC of the west coast."

That's an insult to Cal.

A few metrics for comparison:

Cal - 17.7% acceptance rate, $3.9 Billion Endowment, SAT avg.: 685 (m) 657 (cr) 664 (w) ACT: 30
UNC - 27% acceptance rate, $2.7 Billion Endowment, SAT avg.: 645 (m) 632 (cr) 633 (w) ACT: 29
meanwhile...
UVA - 30% acceptance rate, $5.9 Billion Endowment, SAT avg.: 668 (m) 657 (cr) 653 (w) ACT: 30
and just for fun...
Duke -13% acceptance rate, $7.0 Billion Endowment, SAT avg.: 697 (m) 673 (cr) 676 (w) ACT: 31
I think UVA would be on par with Berkeley, with UNC trying to hold on to #2 state school in the region. Duke of course serves a different purpose being private.

A few metrics for comparison:

Cal - 17.7% acceptance rate, $3.9 Billion Endowment, SAT avg.: 685 (m) 657 (cr) 664 (w) ACT: 30
UNC - 27% acceptance rate, $2.7 Billion Endowment, SAT avg.: 645 (m) 632 (cr) 633 (w) ACT: 29
meanwhile...
UVA - 30% acceptance rate, $5.9 Billion Endowment, SAT avg.: 668 (m) 657 (cr) 653 (w) ACT: 30
and just for fun...
Duke -13% acceptance rate, $7.0 Billion Endowment, SAT avg.: 697 (m) 673 (cr) 676 (w) ACT: 31
I think UVA would be on par with Berkeley, with UNC trying to hold on to #2 state school in the region. Duke of course serves a different purpose being private.

Yeah, not quite such a match after all.

OFC

I can't remember the exact quote but Smooth as Butter said that Hansbrough would have a similar NBA career to Karl Malone.

I know Hans' career isn't over but i think he'll need to average about 100 points/game to catch Malone.

Not a quote, but a link to a "highlight" reel for Luke Maye:

They gave a scholarship to that guy? Wow. Also, that was the saddest "highlight" reel I've ever seen. The first clip is literally him getting an unguarded rebound off a terrible shot. What a highlight!

Hahaha, they're running out of alumni player family...got to find someone willing to take a scholly. Besides, he's better than a sophomore Okafor.:)

OFC

Reactions: Mark Gastineau
One of the only reasonable posters over there, dadika, is getting villified because he admitted this guy doesn't really deserve a scholarship. Further proof that THR is averse to logic.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Don't forget that they also said they had the best incoming freshmen class in the nation last year. These Tar Fools just seem to establish their own facts don't they. Its simply astounding how anyone can be that large of a homer.

Reactions: Mark Gastineau
I don't know how a UNC fan watches that video and is anything but depressed. Luke Maye was their only recruit until Shaka Smart decided to take the Texas job. Crazy.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Hahaha, they're running out of alumni player family...got to find someone willing to take a scholly. Besides, he's better than a sophomore Okafor.:)

OFC

Is it just me or does Luke Maye have a tattooed farmer's tan? Is he ashamed of his physique or something? I mean, he's sort of built like Anthony Davis, if you focus only on his brow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT