ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA TECH - NCAA TOURNAMENT SWEET SIXTEEN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Shocked they finally took a 2. Was begging for them to at least take a 2. There is no feeling in the world being up 2 and watching your season float through the air not knowing what your destiny is going to be.....And we had to do it twice.

Reactions: Neners
Great game. some great plays -- some careless plays. gotta cut down on some of the stupid mistakes.

what a job Bolden did on Blacksher in the second half.

however - the refs gave them 2 huge calls. Blacksher's foot was definitely on the line and i think RJ saved that ball - it never went OB!

I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue. What time are we playing Sunday? Cam back would be nice. Or Jack. The ugly win tour continues. Whew.

Reactions: bullettoothtony
WOW! What a gutsie group of kids. Yeah, we didn't put it away when we had a chance, but this team didn't run and hide when challenged. So proud of the way we got aggressive when we had to.
Hey, a W is a W is a W.
Duke is 3-0 with 3 to go!
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: christophero
Just wait until we’re fully healthy. Btw, who forgot the refs payment?

Geez folks, I think I strained a Vocal Cord and may have pulled a Hammie! :eek:
I might have not made it through this game if it weren't for the stone cold attitude of these kids in the final minutes of a game. ;)
I'll be ready on Sunday, come Hell or High Water!
Go Duke!
OFC

Does anyone find it weird that Alex does not play a minute and then turns around and plays 35? I know Cam is out but that still does not make sense.
It is no wonder the kid struggles at times, i feel that he is in constant limbo

Does anyone find it weird that Alex does not play a minute and then turns around and plays 35? I know Cam is out but that still does not make sense.
It is no wonder the kid struggles at times, i feel that he is in constant limbo
A bit but Cam and Jack were both out (Jack still not in shape) and we needed a wing in this match up. I thought Alex stepped up nicely in a tough game.

Let's just take a moment to remember, we didn't all make it to this point. This one's for my boy @PatrickYates.

pouring-out-a-40-gif-13.gif

Coolio was yapping all game. Now he can yap all the way home. Neither of the last 2 games would have ended on tip ins if we had hit some late free throws but I ain’t complaining. We survived Tacko, we survived losing Cam last minute, let’s hope he’s ready for Sunday, we are gonna need him.
I am not sure Cam will be ready in less than 36 hours if he could not go tonight

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT