ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS VIRGINIA TECH - NCAA TOURNAMENT SWEET SIXTEEN OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Karma hill!!! That’s what you get! I feel like we would’ve won in overtime though lol

My blood pressure may not like all this but you only gotta win by 1! On to Sunday! Anyone know what time the games are on Sunday?

Reactions: tripleb71
I'm glad that's over. I'm also convinced this team likes these down to the wire finishes. Hope Reddish can go Sunday.His defense will be needed.

Man. Hopefully, some Kentucky fans can bust out the picture by picture of that last minute for us, to show how biased the NCAA is in our favor!

Coolio was yapping all game. Now he can yap all the way home. Neither of the last 2 games would have ended on tip ins if we had hit some late free throws but I ain’t complaining. We survived Tacko, we survived losing Cam last minute, let’s hope he’s ready for Sunday, we are gonna need him.

Terribly called game both ways, our guys showed heart, we did not play particularly well for long stretches, just glad to get that win.

Reactions: jcdevilfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT