ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SOUTH CAROLINA NCAA 2ND RD OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, we will learn to step on some throats!

Well folks, we're 1-0 with 5 to go. Hopefully, we will be aggressive and go to the hole. We need to slow Thornwell down a bit, clog the middle of the lane, and crash the boards. Would love to see the guards crashing the boards to help Amile. Loose balls and second shot chances will be big tonight.
If we play our game and stay together, I believe Duke will move on to the Sweet 16.
Go Duke!
OFC

South Carolina shot 52.2 percent against Marquette. On the season they shot 41.4 percent from the field.

If they shoot that well again tonight, hats off to them, good luck in the sweet 16, and Duke's defense was never good enough to go further anyway.

But if they shoot within the same time zone as their season average, I like Duke's chances to advance.

Duke...but I'm a little nervous.

My Shockers just got beat and I think it's made me overly worried.

Duke 76
SC 73

I know this is march madness and anything can happen, but I really feel we're going to be fine tonight. We have better players and most importantly we have K on our bench.

Reactions: pisgah101
Considering some of these other games... I'm getting nervous.

Is Bolden sick? Don't see him on the bench

Same shoulder he hurt before I imagine it's not going away rest of tournament

Why do we always give up career games to good players....take him away!!!! For god sake make some1 else beat u ..we always do this ...these refs are horrible also..Arkansas got hosed as well NCAA should be embarrassed ..no consistency what so ever

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT