ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE FINAL FOUR OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Originally posted by CRAZIE4LIFE:
I hate stall ball with so much time left, State ain't giving up
Relax....enjoy a beer! We got this!!!

I know stats show it works more than fails but it most of the time is aggrivatING and adds more stress

Thank god I thought I was the only one that wants to pull my hair when we start stalling with 7 min to go lol

I love Quinn, he picks up his third foul early in the half, but played so calm and under control the rest of the way

Clark Kellogg cannot help himself puliing for MSU. Foul on Dawson was right call as he pulled Jones wrist as he was shooting the ball.

It's a nice W, and in retrospect, the stall could save energy on these guys for Monday. The next 2 teams will take a beating in the next game....

I never understand all the complaining about stall ball. You know what you're going to get when Duke has a good lead. I'll defer to Coach K!

I did NOT see a 20 point win coming. Man Duke was terrific! Monday they play for a championship!

CHAMPIONSHIP BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO'S UP NEXT?!?!?!!??!

smokin.r191677.gif

I haven't posted in 2 years but this year has been special. Hats of to Coach K, the bench coaches and the team.

Wow.

Just such a great game.

Never felt nervous in this game even when down 14-6.

But, now ...

Now, I am Really Nervous.

Go Wisconsin.

Going to the SHIP!!!!! Both teams improves since the first game and we win by 10 more if we play Wisconsin maybe that'll continue ;) haha. We looked great I'm ready for Monday. Kinda wanna play UK since if we win we beat all the final four teams! And it would be epic

I want Kentucky on Monday!!!

Of course, a beat up and battered Kentucky team that beats Wisconsin by only 1 point after a 48 overtime game that doesn't end until Sunday evening.

ESPN will be covering the press conferences.

What an absolutely fantastic effort by everyone! Nobody saw a 20 point victory coming. Wow, it will be so great to just sit back and really enjoy the Kentucky-Wisconsin game, knowing we are in the final bracket waiting!
Doesn't matter to me who joins us, we are there!!! God I love these kids!!!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

I hate that my team just dominated in a final four game to earn a spot in the championship... And yet it was definitely the most miserable game I've watched all year.

Thank God Monday I'll be alone.

Happy, happy, happy. Didn't expect a 20 point win but the officials came through for us again didn't they Heel fans. OFC

Thanks Skyscad! I appreciate all you've done to get us to the finals. Please dig deep into your pockets, we need one more!

When you get down on your knees tonight, thank the Lord for his guiding light, and pray we win Monday night, thank God for Duke!!!!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

The outcome of this game did not surprise me. MSU just not at the same level as the other 3 teams.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT