ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS MICHIGAN STATE FINAL FOUR OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

MSU is not going to shoot like they did out of the gate, but they also won't miss as many as they did during that last stretch. Duke must continue to score consistently enough to negate the likely increased offense from MSU. Duke's defense most of that half was terrific.

First 5 minutes of game not fun for my heart rate lol. Defense settled in and looks filthy. Suffocating. Fouls adding up so no cheapies in second half. Great perimeter D.

They cannot guard Okafor and they aren't doubling so I'd go to him over and over again.

Love our defensive intensity!! We're talking, switching, and helping. If we can keep that up in the 2nd half, we will be fine. God I love these kids!
If we can just play them even in the 2nd half, it's ours. Foul trouble is going to be big for someone. Our guards just need to keep penetrating.
Tyus & Quinn, keep coming and driving. Grayson, out of sight young man, you are fearless. Keep driving and chucking it up there. We cannot let this one get away now!!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

I'm exhausted. Very worried about upcoming foul trouble.

I'm very confident played 8 min without Winslow we are in good shape!!! Is anybody watching the team stream? Or just the normal one

As long as Justise doesn't get his 3rd early in the half, we should be ok foul wise. Jefferson with 3 is not good, but he won't play as much anyway.

Originally posted by pisgah101:
I'm very confident played 8 min without Winslow we are in good shape!!! Is anybody watching the team stream? Or just the normal one
I'm watching team stream. I'm too self centered to care what they have to say about M. State.

Hope Coach K has them playing patiently this half and either getting it down low or driving to the basket.
MSU will force the tempo and I hope Duke knows when to go fast and when to be patient.
If Jah gets 8-9 shots this half Duke will be fine.

The normal one. I want Nantz calling the game. Plus, Grant is doing it. I don't want to watch the total homer version. Something about that just doesn't seem right.

I like Plumlee's defensive stops. Also, our 3s may start dropping a lot here.

Beginning of the half here is important. If MSU comes out like they did to start the game, this lead could be erased.

Why are they letting up, if State is back within 10 with 10 to go they may be in trouble

And just like that they've got a chance to cut the 20 point lead to 12 or 13 (if they score) in about a minute or so. Got to continue to play hard.

OFC

Anyone else notice that Justise is shooting his free throws better lately? That's huge.

We are playing with a lot of emotion. I love it.

So I'm pretty sure the athletic trainer is Jeffrey the butler from fresh prince anybody else notice?!?

So I'm pretty sure the athletic trainer is Jeffrey the butler from fresh prince anybody else notice?!?
oh THAT's what I recognized him!

We are not losing this game fellas....enjoy the ride!!!

Originally posted by DFerryFan:

oh THAT's what I recognized him!
I thought the same thing but I thought it was all the Bud Lite I have been drinking. I usually drink Miller Lite but it's my 2010 final four superstition....you should see how I'm dressed!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT