ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS GEORGIA TECH OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Man what's up with our crowd. Kids still on break?

I had a feeling Allen might come back tonight...I think it's because it's better K makes the decision and deals with it...something extra that would be a distraction for Capel and Coach K just took that off his plate....

Reactions: Dukesince90
Grayson playing the role of PG (what this team needs) is beautiful to watch. If he keeps getting more comfortable as a passer....LOOK OUT.

Reactions: dbav
GT holds their opponents to about 63 or 64 points, so they have held us to 61...wait minute that's in a half.
That was a pretty good offensive 1st half!

OFC

Good lord, Luke is locked in. I hope he can keep this up in March.

61 in the first half. This is definitely more like it. Still some work to be done too. Need better help D from down low and still need an interior scoring presence that should be there by March (Giles, maybe Bolden). Would love to see Ques get some time this half and make the most of it.

As many mentioned after our last loss, tonight will not define where we are as a team. It's easy to dominate an inferior opponent at home. What really defines our team is how we react the next time we get punched in the face.

With that said love our motor tonight on defense and love the unselfishness of our boys making the extra pass. I hope to see a lot of bolden and Giles in half 2

Loving it. Yea I thought it should be at least three games but now that the decision has been made I'm all in cause I enjoying kicking arse. Oh well I will gladly be a hypocrite here.

Just got off work and did not see the 1st half. Most have been awesome. Allen playing is a surprise. Will be disappointed if G.T. wins the second half. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Agreed you can def tell he is uncomfortable the way he is sitting on the bench. Hope this surgery is a huge success. Get well Coach K

Love you Coach K. Wish somehow we could send him best wishes for a full and speedy recovery from the DI fan base. OFC

Bolden is soft, just as dukehokie and I predicted. He's got to realize how big he is one day.
It seems his first adversity is trying to get PT at Duke. I hope he rises to the occasion. He has another year to figure it out if he doesn't come on.

Ok guys let's pour it own. Don't let up. Let the basketball world know what's coming. OFC

You can see Harry and Ques running much better. Just seem to be getting in better shape and much more confident in their movements.

I'm late to the party tonight, so glad to see our boys getting some kinks out and shooting well. Where are all the haters from saturday?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT