ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS BOSTON COLLEGE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
The ACC season is finally upon us! This is the portion of the schedule that's going to show us what this Duke team is really made of. It all starts today with a road game to open conference.

Duke will get today's game but it won't be without a fight. Although this BC team is only 7-6 on the season, road conference games are never easy - and today won't be any different.

Game is slated for a 4:30pm est start and will air on the regional Fox Sports Networks.

Duke 76

Boston College 70

GO DUKE!

It looks like this will be another dvr game for me. But either way, I wouldn't suspect Duke is going to struggle much with BC. But it is on the road, and it's a conference game. If Duke can't play defense against BC, they just can't play defense.

Duke 87
BC 60

It won't be easy, we could struggle early! I think pull away & win by 10 to 15! GO DUKE!!!

OFC

It's really hard to guess once the ACC schedule starts we know every team plays as hard as they can when they play Duke. First road ACC game I say Duke by 12

ACC road games are tough...and especially with a young team like ours. I hope we're able to get out to an lead early and crush the life out of 'em, but I'm expecting a rather tight game. Just want the W, and to get out of there without any injuries.

Duke 73
BC 68

OFC

Reactions: JCColsCane
BC can't score aside from Eli Carter, but he's a damn good scorer. If they slow the game to a crawl, he could be a huge factor in keeping the game close.

Duke has to try to turn this into a track meet to stay comfortable. Duke will win but it will be an ugly game, I think.

Duke - 70
BC - 57

Would be nice to see Duke start the ACC schedule off with a bang. We don't want to let this one get away, and we need the confidence to start picking up. Still a young team, but I like Duke to win going away.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

I love when the G-Man does these games.

It's funny that Kennard is struggling and still averaging almost 11 points a game as a freshman.

Ugly game on the offensive side so far. Getting open looks, just need to convert.

Thornton's pull-up has been great lately.

That's gotta be a foul of some sort. The guy ran right into Allen on his way down.

If Kennard could hit anything we would be up 10 already. He is getting GREAT LOOKS!!

I would love to see us attack the basket more.

I'm still waiting on Kennard to hit some shots, hope he gets his rhythm

I hate I can't watch the game, I'm not at home and usually watch it on the espn app but they have it blocked out in my area

Love Ingram in that mid/high post.

That was Sweet!!!

I think he's on the perimeter way to much with that threat of a skill set.

Eli Carter is a monster.

Conte Forum is a terrible gym to shoot in so we'll see if we can find some way to penetrate the zone. Gotta push the tempo up.

Ingram dominated that last three minutes on both ends of the court!!

He blew it open..

Duke 37
BC 24

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT