ADVERTISEMENT

Departures from Duke's womens team

Does anyone have any info about why Kara lost her associate head coach and then two key players to the transfer portal? OFC

I'm not positive but I think the coach you mentioned is joining the South Carolina staff. Not sure if any in-house circumstances contributed or if it's just the enticement of joining arguably the top program in the country.

I've heard that one of the transfers, Taylor, may be going to SC also. Not sure about the other transfer.

I'm not positive but I think the coach you mentioned is joining the South Carolina staff. Not sure if any in-house circumstances contributed or if it's just the enticement of joining arguably the top program in the country.

I've heard that one of the transfers, Taylor, may be going to SC also. Not sure about the other transfer.
Yes, except the coach would not be the associate head caoach at USC as he was at Duke. In efect, a demotion. OFC

Taylor just committed to Ohio State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT