ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Syracuse and to Jim Boeheim’s coaching

Gotta give it to him. Surprised everyone with the switch up to the triangle instead of their normal zone. Got us confused and we stayed chucking 3's. Great game plan.

Reactions: geddoughton23
My dad marvels at the lack of respect he gets. They have been good for 30 years, and he won a title. They made the sweet 16 last year. 7 sweet 16s in the last 14 years I think.

My dad marvels at the lack of respect he gets. They have been good for 30 years, and he won a title. They made the sweet 16 last year. 7 sweet 16s in the last 14 years I think.
What he did today was absolutely brilliant. Take an average team w/o their best player and arguably no NBA players and lead most of the game versus a team with maybe 5 NBA first round picks. Best coaching job I have seen in a long time.

Looks like Buzz Williams playing the same defense against Auburn. So far at the half, Auburn shot 20 3's and made only 3
Coleman with 12 and 6 at the half. These were roughly his season averages. As much as I like Theo, Henry is just better. Wish he were still here. But guys want to play. If A&M can win this they will probably be in.
Update: Texas A&M hammering Auburn. Coleman with 16 and 8. Indiana up one on Illinois with 2 minutes left. Win this and they may be in.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Only_Blue
16-17 season season record is hard to ignore. Cuse played well today but was this was JB’s first losing season and doesn’t look like things will improve.

I would think some good portal transfers would want to play for him.If Joey is gone Coach may ask him to consider the Orange.

He had a good day coaching but it is hard to ignore he hasn't done better than 6th in the conference in seven years.

If he makes the NCAA and plays against trams that do not know them as well they usually upset a team or two cause of their zone. But they have lost something in the last 7 years as evidenced by their great increase in losses.

I like him but the fan base generally does not. They think he's outstayed his welcome. I lurk on their board occasionally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT