ADVERTISEMENT

Cassius Stanley

Is Cole Anthony committing tomorrow? OFC

I see that he is gonna announce it on ESPN Tuesday at 8:50 a.m. It's gonna be a shock if it's anyone other than the cheater u. He's good friends with bacot. He will be the man with the ball without a doubt. This very well be the last time I capitalize his name . I don't care who commits to cheater u it will not change the fact that hof coach roy williams and his predecessors there were and still are part of the dirtiest program ever in the NCAA. That includes our current ACC commissioner johnny boy swofford. I have many friends who are alumni there and it's a shame that they worked hard for their degrees while some got credit for something they did not earn. Sorry for the rant but I'm not gonna let this board forget. OFC

I see that he is gonna announce it on ESPN Tuesday at 8:50 a.m. It's gonna be a shock if it's anyone other than the cheater u. He's good friends with bacot. He will be the man with the ball without a doubt. This very well be the last time I capitalize his name . I don't care who commits to cheater u it will not change the fact that hof coach roy williams and his predecessors there were and still are part of the dirtiest program ever in the NCAA. That includes our current ACC commissioner johnny boy swofford. I have many friends who are alumni there and it's a shame that they worked hard for their degrees while some got credit for something they did not earn. Sorry for the rant but I'm not gonna let this board forget. OFC
Sorry sky you’re right it’s Tuesday. He’s doing it on Get Up with Jay Williams.

Reactions: skysdad
Anthony is going to be really good. Sucks he’s going to the Cheaters, but where else can you graduate just by walking from one end of the campus to the other.

Reactions: skysdad
Anthony is going to be really good. Sucks he’s going to the Cheaters, but where else can you graduate just by walking from one end of the campus to the other.

He will be very good, however, UNC will be easier to defend this season. Cole Anthony is really their only offensive threat. UNCs returning players are going to really have to step it up to be a national title contender. I don't see it happening.

Neither am I Sky, ever! EVER! OFC

All the sources I trust are feeling good on this one. I'm still a little skeered. But get him or not, I think we got the main ingredient we needed, this will be all gravy if we land Stanley.

This kid will be 20 by the start of next season. He is definitely explosive. Maybe he can wean us off of Zion a little bit, rather than us going cold turkey....

https://www.dukebasketballreport.co...g-cassius-stanley-mixtape-monday-announcement
Wait.. how is he a high school senior and will be 20 in August? Did he start a year late and fail a grade?

Since his birthday is in mid-August, he may have started school a year late so he wasn’t ealllly young for his grade.. but then there’s a whole other year missing somewhere else..

Old, but not as old as Hansbrough was.

Most likely he was held back as so many basketball players are. Then some "reclassify" back to their original class. I guess he didn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT