ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

If not Marshall, Dwight David Eisenhower. I had one Uncle killed at Normandy, and another Uncle killed in the Pacific. I cannot imagine the pressure on either General. The Marshall Plan was a brilliant blend of compassion and pragmatism. Yet I still have never owned a Japanese car

Reactions: skysdad
If not Marshall, Dwight David Eisenhower. I had one Uncle killed at Normandy, and another Uncle killed in the Pacific. I cannot imagine the pressure on either General. The Marshall Plan was a brilliant blend of compassion and pragmatism. Yet I still have never owned a Japanese car

Not Ike. OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
He has the same 1st name as the lead male star in the 1960's movie about the Russian Revolution. OFC

R. I think his middle name may be Robinette? Sounds crazy but I thought I saw it somewhere. OFC

In the old television western series Laramie starred John Smith playing the character of Slim Sherman who owned a ranch/relay station? Who was his partner and side kick. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: geddoughton23
In the old television western series Laramie starred John Smith playing the character of Slim Sherman who owned a ranch/relay station? Who was his partner and side kick. OFC

I will take either the character or actors name. OFC

Last edited:
Bobby Troup

OFC

Bobby was in Emergency but not Laramie and Wagon Train. He was a guest star on Walker, Texas Ranger late in his career as a retired ranger on a couple of episodes. Really great western actor who is still living at arou d 87 years. You guys know this. OFC

The answer is Robert Fuller.

In ths Road Runner cartoon series what company did Wile E. Coyote order his supplies and gadgets from. OFC

Correct! Next question belongs to hart2chesson

Thanks ged! We are talking about sergeants on another thread, and its a segue to this question: Name the character of Police Commissioner Gordon's bumbling office sidekick on the old "Batman" tv series?

OFC

I don't know what segue means and I don't remember the sgt. on Batman but Inthink there was a Chief O'Hare. OFC

I don't know what segue means and I don't remember the sgt. on Batman but Inthink there was a Chief O'Hare. OFC

Sky, segue (pronounced seg-way) is a smooth transition from one topic to another. For instance thinking of sergeants, got me thinking of other titles of rank.Thus the question.

You are correct sir! Ol flatfoot himself Chief O'Hara. Good thing Gotham City had the Dynamic Duo!!! You are up!

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT