ADVERTISEMENT

ZION TO DUKE!!! THR & RR self-destruct in 3,2,1...

Sorry I'm late to the party boys we've been having my moms bday. But WOW!! When I saw it I actually yelled and everyone looked at me ha! I can't believe it this is the guy I've wanted more than any. He's about an hour from me so I plan to see him soon!! I'm on cloud 9
Pisgah, can you post when his home games are or email it to me? I’m only a little over an hour away from Spartanburg. I wanna see him play.

Reactions: pisgah101
funny_animated_gif_1.gif

This was a great get for the team coming in next year. The nucleus will be there for a special year. Get through the freshmen growing pains, and hopefully we get to see one of the better teams this coaching staff has ever been put together. Go Devils!!

The meltdown over at Rupp is ridiculous

Smashcat:
“As much as UK fans are complaining, what has Dook done? They might have won it in 15 but we were the best team”
Sounds like they are focusing more on Zion than their own game going on right now. Hope Florida can pull it out and win the game and make them even feel more sh**ty.

The meltdown over at Rupp is ridiculous

Smashcat:
“As much as UK fans are complaining, what has Dook done? They might have won it in 15 but we were the best team”
I’m definitely not trying to look ahead passed this season but just imagine what the meltdown on RR will be like if we win the title this year and then turn around and win the title next year

Can someone please do a meme with all 4 of duke's recruits next year. Maybe say something about them being ranked 1,2, and 3. I'm going to have some fun on Facebook tonight.

Sorry I'm late to the party boys we've been having my moms bday. But WOW!! When I saw it I actually yelled and everyone looked at me ha! I can't believe it this is the guy I've wanted more than any. He's about an hour from me so I plan to see him soon!! I'm on cloud 9

I remember watching him play at Asheville Christian Academy last season. He was already ranked high but it was before he really blew up. I told my buddy that he was the best high school player I have ever seen in person and I have seen some really good ones. At that time I was just praying he went to Duke. Who would have known that we would have got Barrett, Reddish, and Zion. If you get the chance to go watch him play do it. The only bad thing is now he is so popular that tickets are hard to come by

Reactions: pisgah101
Can you even IMAGINE, if we were to win the ship THIS Year and then have THIS group come in next season ? Ummmmmm.
My hopes for this season in order of when they can happen
1) sweep UNC in the regular season
2) win the ACC regular season
3) win the ACC Tournament (bonus would be beating UNC in the championship game)
4) win Title #6
My hopes for next season in the order of when they can happen
1) beat Kentucky in the Champions Classic (with the 3 players that they wanted the most)
2) sweep UNC I’m yhe regular season
3) win the ACC regular season
4) win the ACC Tournament (bonus would be beating UNC in the championship game
5) win title #7

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT