ADVERTISEMENT

ZION TO DUKE!!! THR & RR self-destruct in 3,2,1...

I ain’t self destructing. Not happy nor am I surprised, but I definitely didn’t expect Duke. This might be the first time anyone has gotten the top 3 players in the class ever

Reactions: dukiejay
OMG! So stunned right now! Duke fans seek shelter immediately! Nuclear implosion taking place right now!!

From Rupp

Not trying to downplay their great success, but I really believe something went down between Phil Knight and Nike that has him helping funnel these guys to Duke. I believe he is showing Cal not to buck the system, remember that comment about "lets get together and have supper, oh I forgot y'all are not coming to my tournament"

Reactions: pisgah101
I’ve already checked out RR and the meltdown is reaching nuclear levels but I haven’t been to THR yet because I’ll have to logout to read their posts but I think I’ll go look now because it’ll give me some good entertainment for the night since my plans got cancelled

Another gem from Rupp

Well it's a fact that Capel had recruiting violations while at OU. 1K got recruits before he came but not like this consistently. Suddenly when Capel shows up he pretty much gets every top prospect. Coincidence? I think not.

And on top of that don't try and tell me being head of team USA doesn't help him recruiting wise.

However, let's not forget he somehow manages to underperform in march with the top talent.

For a really good laugh...this is from THR

It's a disappointing result, but it's important to remember that the Heels will still have a strong team next year with senior leadership from Kenny and Luke, the development of Felton, and the bigs, as well as a really good recruiting class even without Zion. Plus Cam may be back as well.

Go Heels!

Sorry I'm late to the party boys we've been having my moms bday. But WOW!! When I saw it I actually yelled and everyone looked at me ha! I can't believe it this is the guy I've wanted more than any. He's about an hour from me so I plan to see him soon!! I'm on cloud 9

Jones.
Reddish.
Barrett.
Zion.
The Slim Reaper.
Javin.
JRob.
Goldwire.
The White Aussie.
Vrank.

Really looking forward to that.

Sorry I'm late to the party boys we've been having my moms bday. But WOW!! When I saw it I actually yelled and everyone looked at me ha! I can't believe it this is the guy I've wanted more than any. He's about an hour from me so I plan to see him soon!! I'm on cloud 9

Happy for ya, pisgah.....this is something I know you’ve wanted for a few years!

Reactions: pisgah101
For a really good laugh...this is from THR

It's a disappointing result, but it's important to remember that the Heels will still have a strong team next year with senior leadership from Kenny and Luke, the development of Felton, and the bigs, as well as a really good recruiting class even without Zion. Plus Cam may be back as well.

Go Heels!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have to say for the most part that the reactions on THR were a bit of a letdown compared to the reactions on RR. The one bright spot on THR is that it looks like Heelswin has been banned from posting there because he claimef that his sources guaranteed than Zion was picking UNC.

Reactions: Dad2ze
I have to say for the most part that the reactions on THR were a bit of a letdown compared to the reactions on RR. The one bright spot on THR is that it looks like Heelswin has been banned from posting there because he claimef that his sources guaranteed than Zion was picking UNC.

That Heelswin guy was a troll. He started a thread right after admitting as much. He was just trying to get their hopes up. It worked with a lot of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT