ADVERTISEMENT

Zion mentioned in rap song

Cue the “I’m simple minded, my way or the highway, hate change” trolls.

However, I’m not a Drake fan. This is still really cool though. Reason #9999 Duke is the cool program currently.

THIS

Cue the “I’m simple minded, my way or the highway, hate change” trolls.

However, I’m not a Drake fan. This is still really cool though. Reason #9999 Duke is the cool program currently.

Ooooo and #6 natty would make 10,000 reasons!!!! OFC

Is drake still cool? I know little about rap but I do remember rappers tend to go out quick

Is drake still cool? I know little about rap but I do remember rappers tend to go out quick
I wasn't going to comment on this thread because I don't care for the language used, but if a Canadian airline company give you a 188-200 million dollar jet for free with your picture on the tail section, and said they will reap the benefits because of the publicity, I wish I was that cool regardless of the profession.

Reactions: pisgah101
My opinion, this thread would of probably been better with a quote of what was said. Love rap as well as other types of music, but don't care for the language some use to make a song then turn around and get upset when the same language is used by others. Just my 2 cents before I go back into hiding.

Maybe people don’t know, but Drake was wearing his jersey back when Zion was in high school, long before any of us were fans.

I think that is pretty cool, and I am sure Zion does too.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
NF needs to put him in a song!!!! He is awesome rapper and never foul language ever

I wasn't going to comment on this thread because I don't care for the language used, but if a Canadian airline company give you a 188-200 million dollar jet for free with your picture on the tail section, and said they will reap the benefits because of the publicity, I wish I was that cool regardless of the profession.

Dear lord that’s insane!

My opinion, this thread would of probably been better with a quote of what was said. Love rap as well as other types of music, but don't care for the language some use to make a song then turn around and get upset when the same language is used by others. Just my 2 cents before I go back into hiding.

It ain’t the 80’s anymore brother!! Change isn’t ALWAYS good!!
I don’t care much for any of today’s music, any genre.

It ain’t the 80’s anymore brother!! Change isn’t ALWAYS good!!
I don’t care much for any of today’s music, any genre.
For sure man, but I'm good with the change from back then to now in all aspects of life. For me it's always been about roll with the change in a positive way. I like to call it building more character within myself lol. I can listen to anything as long as it's not over the top lol.

For sure man, but I'm good with the change from back then to now in all aspects of life. For me it's always been about roll with the change in a positive way. I like to call it building more character within myself lol. I can listen to anything as long as it's not over the top lol.

I’m just stubborn I guess!!! Stuck in the 80’s man!

Reactions: hart2chesson

There’s another one for ya. Skip to 2:55. I actually found this because a lot of Duke players shared it online. Its basically a whole Duke verse.

Reactions: GillJET
Now that I listened to about 15 seconds of this stupid, vulgar song I have less brain cells than before.

Reactions: QC Dukie
I am starting to wonder if any of you have heard Coach on the sidelines. Even just in relaxed conversation he curses like a sailor.

I am starting to wonder if any of you have heard Coach on the sidelines. Even just in relaxed conversation he curses like a sailor.

Dude you're right, but I don't think he's doing it for entertainment.OFC

Hah! What can I say, I’m a curser by nature... while I don’t do it at work, I love it, and am really never offended by it. It never really bothers me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT