ADVERTISEMENT

Zion maxes out the standing vertical at Duke

Just get out of his way. Maybe he will dunk assault big luke maye this year like Tatum did meeks. Love his dunking ability. Just don't need any dinks. :) OFC

Can’t wait to watch him play. I’m one of the few who view him as the top player in the class and a future NBA AllStar. More athletic Larry Johnson with Handles minus a jumper

Can’t wait to watch him play. I’m one of the few who view him as the top player in the class and a future NBA AllStar. More athletic Larry Johnson with Handles minus a jumper

I agree with Larry Jonson comparison. He is already bigger and more athletic than Larry Johnson ever was. I can’t wait see him play next year.

Imagine if Zion played football. He is already the size of an elite NFL defensive end or elite NFL tight end with vastly superior athleticism.

Unc players have a tendency to get dunked on by The Blue Devils. Recently it’s been Tatum dunking on Kennedy “Fat” Cheeks, Bagley dunking on Luke Maye, and I’m sure Zion, Barrett, and/or Redish will be dunking on another poor Tar Heel

Reactions: skysdad
He “Maye” dunk on him but he’s going to have a hell of a time guarding him. Not a fan of Lukes game but definitely respect how good and impactful he is

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT