ADVERTISEMENT

Who's hitting the opener Fri?

Laettner

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 11, 2002
Just got tixx and taking the kids to Durham. First season opener since '99 when we lost to Stanford in OT at MSG.

Reactions: Showenuff
I’ll be following the game through the live stats page since it looks like the game is on ACCN Extra like the exhibition games were

I will be there Saturday. Unfortunately I will miss Friday to be outside in freezing weather at a HS football playoff game.

Reactions: PixelDevil
I'll be there. For those going they serve alcohol in the HOF area prior to the game and at half time. You can't take it into the game. You have to stay within that designated area.

Skee, I'm expecting (well, hoping!) you'll give us a report after the game about your impressions.
Enjoy the game, buddy!

OFC
Late reply buddy. Sorry had to work this weekend. But I like what I see with this team. Allen was raining 3's Friday night and looked great. Carter got in foul trouble early but Bagley had an amazing game. I really like the O'Connell kid. I look forward to see him at Duke over the years. And every time Javin checks in he brings this energy to the team. I love his motor. I didn't get to see much of Saturday game but looking at stats it seems Bagley scores at will. ODD what I came away with Friday night is this... this team (with all of its talent) looks to enjoy playing together. It will take time for them to gel but I am really liking that they seem to be enjoying the experience. I never saw that with last years team. I like the fact we are seeing it very early on with this team.
This will be a fun season to watch! Any fan sitting on the fence about going to a game at Cameron... now is the time.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Late reply buddy. Sorry had to work this weekend. But I like what I see with this team. Allen was raining 3's Friday night and looked great. Carter got in foul trouble early but Bagley had an amazing game. I really like the O'Connell kid. I look forward to see him at Duke over the years. And every time Javin checks in he brings this energy to the team. I love his motor. I didn't get to see much of Saturday game but looking at stats it seems Bagley scores at will. ODD what I came away with Friday night is this... this team (with all of its talent) looks to enjoy playing together. It will take time for them to gel but I am really liking that they seem to be enjoying the experience. I never saw that with last years team. I like the fact we are seeing it very early on with this team.
This will be a fun season to watch! Any fan sitting on the fence about going to a game at Cameron... now is the time.

Thanks, Skee, being at a game you get a better 'feel' of what's going on as opposed to just watching from home.
They sure do look comfortable with one another, and like you said I can't remember last year's team having that type of camaraderie. If we can catch a break from the injury bug we had last year, this team has a very good chance of being special.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT