ADVERTISEMENT

Who Is Staying ... Going? Thoughts?

We going have offense and defense. Imagine having Keel/AJ/Mark in their at the same time. The have DJ run point and Banchero

Even what about this if Baker has a good year. Baker/DJ/Keels/Mark/AJ lights out shooting
We will have a better board year if the following happens;
You keep your questions to one subject not multiple questions about the same subject and attempt to form complete sentences while asking the same questions multiple times.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
i see williams as a kid and family who values the education and is here for the degree 1st and foremost.......we'll see????

I think he does. But, who truly knows anymore? So much has changed in these last few years. I don't expect anyone back anymore. It's made me a bitter middle aged man, haha Having said that, I loved watching his sister play. My lord she was a joy to watch for four years. If we get four with Mark? Lookout world. We should be so lucky.

Yes, Jordan can play overseas. There are many international basketball leagues, pay can range anywhere from 50K to 5+ million depending on the league you are in/ how good you are. Essentially any major D1 guy that gets on the floor has the ability to play pro basketball somewhere.
Will he choose to?? I’m not sure, I could see him going into coaching like Tyler Thornton did, but pro basketball would 100% be an option for Jordan.
Didn’t Tyler start playing overseas after a year of coaching

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT