ADVERTISEMENT

Where is Rosh?

I do actually wonder what the heck happened to him.

It doesn't seem anybody knows. He left one day and nobody has ever actually found out why. He's never returned which is odd, I don't even know if he lurks. He got into some great disagreements with some here... but that he wouldn't return once is really been odd to me. I just hopes well.

Looking at his profile he last viewed these forums in April in 2015. I think he left during the 2014 season, IIRC.

Looking at his profile he last viewed these forums in April in 2015. I think he left during the 2014 season, IIRC.

I was thinking that after all his "banger" talk, he never really posted during Jah's season, when he certainly got his wish. Oh well, I never really had a problem with him.

Reactions: Skeelow22
Licious , how's Pop doing? Tell him Showman said Hi !

Haha...Retired and Fishing on the Jolly Roger Pier (Topsail) every day...he still talks about your party! I'm always thankful you allowed us to hang out with you guys.

Haha...Retired and Fishing on the Jolly Roger Pier (Topsail) every day...he still talks about your party! I'm always thankful you allowed us to hang out with you guys.

Y'all try to be around this year, I'm not gonna do the 100 people thing but I'm thinking of having a little throw down. I was happy you guys came, your pop is fiery! Haha, again, please, tell him I said hello, and Go Duke !

Y'all try to be around this year, I'm not gonna do the 100 people thing but I'm thinking of having a little throw down. I was happy you guys came, your pop is fiery! Haha, again, please, tell him I said hello, and Go Duke !

Haha...will do!

Here's some of the crowd before things got crazy, haha!

420688_3060411267537_722250154_n.jpg

That year we did 80 pound hog, 3 bushels of Cedar Island steamed oysters, 5 gallons of homemade downeast clam chowder, 100 chicken pieces on the grill, 80 cheese brats, and tons of sides. By 4 pm they were scraping the bottom line of every bowl. 2 kegs .

We also had beer pong and a cornhole tourney, good stuff.

The food was complimented by the TVs that were both inside and outside so you could still enjoy the nice weather while watching the ACCT...such a good time!

I'm good...good to see you around too. I see you're keeping yourself busy hiking and tweets every so often.

Yeah man. It has been a warm year here for us to get in a lot of good hikes. Let me know if you plan on being at any games this upcoming season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT