ADVERTISEMENT

We know some day it will come to an end.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
Coach K will retire someday. Who will be the next Duke coach. I feel it will come from this list. Wojo.Chris Collins, Jeff Capel. Bobby Hurley, Johnny Dawkins, John Schyer, Tommy Amaker, Brad Stevens, Bilas, Shane Battier, Grant Hill or some future Duke player who hasn't played a game for Duke yet? I don't know why we've never discussed this before. OFC

Coach K will retire someday. Who will be the next Duke coach. I feel it will come from this list. Wojo.Chris Collins, Jeff Capel. Bobby Hurley, Johnny Dawkins, John Schyer, Tommy Amaker, Brad Stevens, Bilas, Shane Battier, Grant Hill or some future Duke player who hasn't played a game for Duke yet? I don't know why we've never discussed this before. OFC

I think we have discussed it. I always thought it would be Capel....but right now, my money would be on Scheyer or Wojo

I don't think we've ever discussed this. Expect a lot of different views on this topic. OFC

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
Don’t think we’d be able to steal Stevens away from the NBA. I think if we see success out of Capel it’ll be him. If not I’ll say Collins or Wojo.

Don’t think we’d be able to steal Stevens away from the NBA. I think if we see success out of Capel it’ll be him. If not I’ll say Collins or Wojo.

If ASU improves over the next 2 years, it will be Hurley.

You all are wrong. Coach will stay until the technology is in place to download his conscious into a computer. Then Coach can coach forever (insert evil laugh) forever!

Official Halloween weekend post.

And I didn't ....so now I'm the Schmuck!!

I apologize to you. DukefanKY. Wev'e had this thread over the years about 25 times and I started about half the threads. It really was all in fun and the thread usually ends up with everyone's opinion who the next coach should be. I should have put up the smiley and winky. I am sorry. OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
I apologize to you. DukefanKY. Wev'e had this thread over the years about 25 times and I started about half the threads. It really was all in fun and the thread usually ends up with everyone's opinion who the next coach should be. I should have put up the smiley and winky. I am sorry. OFC

No no!! I was joking! I get what you were doing!!!

Reactions: skysdad
If ASU improves over the next 2 years, it will be Hurley.
Agreed. It really comes down to who has success over the next few years. I just think Capel has a slight advantage because he’s an elite recruiter.

Agreed. It really comes down to who has success over the next few years. I just think Capel has a slight advantage because he’s an elite recruiter.

Just don’t see the powers that be choosing Capel due to his past recruiting questions regarding indiscretions over Hurley with all other things being equal.

I think we have discussed it. I always thought it would be Capel....but right now, my money would be on Scheyer or Wojo
I don’t think it would be either for a few different reason. I think it will be Collins or capel

I’m dreaming of a THR thread titled, “This MFR JUST TURNED 80 and he’s still kicking ass!”

Reactions: DukefanKY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT