ADVERTISEMENT

VERNON CAREY , MATTHEW HURT, WENDELL MOORE, BOOGIE ELLIS, CASSIUS STANLEY !!!!

BTW...

Per RSCI, Summer 2019

Vernon Carey, RSCI #1
Matthew Hurt, RSCI #6
Wendell Moore, RSCI #22
Cassius Stanley, RSCI #27
Boogie Ellis, RSCI #49
And honestly Boogie and Cassius are too low. Definitley Cassius.

He is head transfer...can't he go anywhere without sitting out?
He wouldn’t have to sit out if he transferred. It’s just highly difficult for whatever reason for a player to transfer within the conference than it is out of the conference. I’m not sure the exact reason on why that is.

He wouldn’t have to sit out if he transferred. It’s just highly difficult for whatever reason for a player to transfer within the conference than it is out of the conference. I’m not sure the exact reason on why that is.

Thought if you were grad transfer it didn't matter if you transferred in or out of conference

The great thing about this glass is that 3 incoming players are elite defensive players. You add Jones to the mix and they have lockdown City. On the flip side, this team can be very explosive from both inside and outside. They may be a more balanced team next year and we tend to forget that Baker is really part of this class, although he reclassed.

He is briiliant. He's setting Duke up for the next era of the way to recruit. He is also setting the way for the next coach to come into a still solid program. OFC

Number one recruiting class just doesn't carry the same meaning with me that it used to. Now bring us another championship and I will be happier than a starving dog with a bag of fresh butchers bones.

If Bolden and/or Jav leave, they need to find an
other big. Blackshear?[/QUOTE

I would think that hof coach roy williams is all into getting him. With Cole Anthony in the bag don't be surprised if Blackshear follows soon. That would make cheater u in contention.OFC

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
Number one recruiting class just doesn't carry the same meaning with me that it used to. Now bring us another championship and I will be happier than a starving dog with a bag of fresh butchers bones.
Yup. It is great to be able to rely on recruiting but continuity and experience is key in the tourney.

Same. It meant more when only one or two of those guys might have left early, or better yet, no one left. Now that dudes are leaving so early, #1 class just means most potential/who played better in AAU.

Definitely not the measurement it used to be. However, it does mean a 72 year old man and his staff is working around the clock to cover all bases and get guys to join the Brotherhood. Love the effort.

Reactions: timo0402
It’s good that we get this talent. Waiting for it to all fit one season. We’ve had guys that could score but can’t spell defense, and guys that can play defense, but struggle to score.

Hope this is the season where we get both. Way too early to tell.

To repeat, Tre was the biggest addition. We go as he goes.

One of the questions I have for this incoming group is which of them, if any of them, have that Alpha mentality? Watching the Jordan brand, I didn’t see it in Ellis, Moore, or Stanley. Now that’s just one game, but it does make me wonder. When games are on the line who from this new nucleus will step up?

Dunno, but I’m looking forward to next year.

57546425_2171817829573375_3101890711918739456_n.jpg

Joey Baker is being forgotten in this discussion. He graduated early but other than that he would have been in the 2019 class and, if I remember correctly, he was in the teens in that class. Counting Joey we'd have 5 guys in the top 30, 6 in the top 40. Admittedly, he did graduate early so he doesn't count as a 2019 recruit...

And, for once, I can see more than one of these guys coming back for a second or third year. This is exciting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT