ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Bucknell

I'm not used to seeing a UNC team this anemic on the inside. Very strange. And they're still feeding the post possession after possession.

I'm not saying it cause I despise them, they look horrible man.

Roy had to make Berry play with a broken hand so as not to drop this one to Bucknell .

hof coach roy williams doesn't force his guys to play the way Coach K does. The reason berry is out there is because he is a warrior and wants to prove that in due time he will become one of the top 50 NBA players of all time. OFC

I just checked the box score and saw that Bucknell had 2 players that each scored 21 points against UNC.

Roy had to make Berry play with a broken hand so as not to drop this one to Bucknell .

Can’t believe he would risk his future coming back too early, can’t believe Roy is making him do this. Smart thing would be to take rest of the year off and prepare for combine. Such a selfish move by Roy, shame, shame.

Boy wouldn't that be too bad!!

I just cannot wait for Luke Maye vs Bagley, Lord the day cannot come soon enough.

It would be like Tatum dunking on meeks and hof coach roy williams would file assault charges on Bags and make it stick because he gets what he wants. Hearing rumors that he has filed a petition with ACC commissioner johnny swofford that the Cameron Crazies will not be allowed to attend the unc/Duke game at Cameron this year. Their seats will be filled by the whine and cheese crowd. Also the Duke fans in attendance will only be allowed to lightly clap their hands in support of Duke. This comes in anticipation of having to hear CHEATERS, CHEATERS, CHEATERS all night long from the Duke student section. hof coach roy williams is not bringing his team 7 miles to have to put up with verbal abuse. See what getting off scott free from the NCAA turns him into. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
No matter what the Duke/UNC game will be hard fought and tough. Berry as a Sr PG, Pinson as a good defender, and whom ever will all come to play their best on that day. I don't expect anything less

No matter what the Duke/UNC game will be hard fought and tough. Berry as a Sr PG, Pinson as a good defender, and whom ever will all come to play their best on that day. I don't expect anything less

Yep. We beat them in 2012 when we weren't supposed to or had no business doing so. Then in 2016 we beat them at their place playing with essentially five players the last 25 minutes of the game. I hope we pound them twice (or three times), but I'll just hope for a couple victories before being too greedy.

I’d love to play them three times and have the scores all be 82-50....reality sets in and you realize that won’t happen. Having said that, if we remain healthy, we should beat them each time we play, we are better than they are now, more talented and as we continue to gel, it shouldn’t matter how much they improve bc we should still be much better.

Oh and we are the better coached team.

It's normally always a hard fought war, but man, on paper I just don't see them staying within single digits of us. I just don't think they have the fire power to score enough, or have enough to contain both Bagley and Carter in the paint. I think we murder them on the boards as well...we shall see. We can all name countless games that should have been blowouts, but weren't.

Seemed like a sparse crowd was there. I heard tickets for that game were selling for like 8$ on Stubhub. A dumpster fire across the road from the Dean Dome had tickets selling for 12$ and was better attended.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT