ADVERTISEMENT

Two Tickets for Monday against The Citadel

bleediteveryday30

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 24, 2013
I won't be able to make it to Cameron, so if anyone wants to go I can sell you the two tickets through Google pay. The tickets are in section 17 which is the student section. It is standing room only there. My email is ohwhatalovelyday83@gmail.com for anyone who is interested.

Reactions: hart2chesson
What a tease🤣

I felt bad when I found out I could go and then saw Timo's post. This is back to back weeks for me going to Cameron too. Went to the Gardner Webb game last week. Signed up to be on the waitlist for every single home game this season, as I always do, and I had never gotten tickets that way before until this season. Now it's happened in back to back weeks. What are the odds?

Apparently fewer people are signing up? Maybe they don't know about it? Odds must be pretty good if you have won twice. Hope that you enjoy the game

Well, you still have to pay the ticket price. But it's the face value of $95 a ticket for general admission. I've stood in the student section on different ends in the last week and what an experience! Got to actually touch the GOAT tonight as he left the court. I'm trying to figure out how to upload videos and I am technologically handicapped, haha

Reactions: geddoughton23
This ain’t about sharing. This is about “ my name is bleed. I bet you wish you had my life”. Well for one night you are correct! Your nearest Walmart has some sweet Braves t shirts. Merry Christmas!!!
I've been very lucky of late. Work has been hell. So, the Braves winning the WS, going to Cameron twice within a week and slapping hands with K, and finally getting a true 3rd Ghostbusters film after waiting 32 years has this fella over the flipping moon.

Last edited:
Awesome! I’ve seen out guys play 4 times. 3 times at Cameron and I was like a kid on Christmas each time.
I've been lucky. I have friend who has season tickets to Wake Forest so I have seen Duke play Wake in Laurence Joel a whole lot, seen several games in GBORO, and one at State. I've been to two ACC tourney games...they lost both, haha 2014 ACC Championship to UVA and the loss to ND in the semifinals in 2015. 2015's loss doesn't bother me :)

I've been lucky. I have friend who has season tickets to Wake Forest so I have seen Duke play Wake in Laurence Joel a whole lot, seen several games in GBORO, and one at State. I've been to two ACC tourney games...they lost both, haha 2014 ACC Championship to UVA and the loss to ND in the semifinals in 2015. 2015's loss doesn't bother me :)
Somthing special happened after that 2015 loss lol

I've been very lucky of late. Work has been hell. So, the Braves winning the WS, going to Cameron twice within a week and slapping hands K, and finally getting a true 3rd Ghostbusters film after waiting 32 years has this fella over the flipping moon.
I love your optimism brother. Loving my sweet Braves tee. Loving my blue devils. Loving that we’re out there grinding. Legally and illegally you know what I’m saying?

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT