ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter reporting Duval to Duke

57a.jpg

Reactions: jcdevilfan and dbav
No you didn't say promise but the way I read it is if they talk about starting during a conversation and that decided if he is coming or not then he would need a promise to start...and I never see K doing that either

If Knox was down to Duke and UNC and Roy was promising the family that their kid would start, I think y'all are underestimating what K would do to ensure Knox ended up at Duke vs UNC. Would be one thing to lose him to Mizzou or if Roy didn't hand out $ like a dude hammered at a strip club, but K will put into motion whatever is needed before Knox ends up a Tarhole.

If Knox was down to Duke and UNC and Roy was promising the family that their kid would start, I think y'all are underestimating what K would do to ensure Knox ended up at Duke vs UNC. Would be one thing to lose him to Mizzou or if Roy didn't hand out $ like a dude hammered at a strip club, but K will put into motion whatever is needed before Knox ends up a Tarhole.

With the exception of guaranteeing Knox will start at Duke. What we have to be concerned about is that if it does come down between Duke and unc and Coach K is on a visit is to make sure hof of fame coach roy williams is not hiding in the bushes and sneaks in the back door with a bowl of "nanner puddin." But if the issue is guaranteed playing time then he will get more of it at unc and even though Jackson plays an entirely different position than Knox Duke with Jackson, Allen and Duval have a more versatile line up. Remember though we still don't have Duval yet. Everything is still up in the air. OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
With the exception of guaranteeing Knox will start at Duke. What we have to be concerned about is that if it does come down between Duke and unc and Coach K is on a visit is to make sure hof of fame coach roy williams is not hiding in the bushes and sneaks in the back door with a bowl of "nanner puddin." But if the issue is guaranteed playing time then he will get more of it at unc and even though Jackson plays an entirely different position than Knox Duke with Jackson, Allen and Duval have a more versatile line up. Remember though we still don't have Duval yet. Everything is still up in the air. OFC

Never underestimate the power of the 'puddin!

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT