ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer portal thread

Shedrick is definitely a better scorer than Lively when he got minutes. Lively is obviously a better defender. There is no one in the portal who can defend like lively at the end of the year.
Good analysis. We needed points too though vs the dirty Vols. OFC

Reactions: christophero
We could go another way and get a Boozer type pf to play at center. The Wyoming kid Gonzaga got averaged 19 and 8, and is 6-9 240. And he is a legit 240.

Last edited:
He's waiting for this portal travesty to be completed so that he doesn't have to read hundreds of variations of the same post over and over and over again, and again.
OFC
Somehow I picture you walking out to grab your morning paper in your boxers and black socks, grumbling that the paper is in the ditch and not your driveway.

Missouri making hard Shedrick push:

OFC
That article says Missouri thinks Shedrick is the missing piece that could help them contend for the final four. They call him a difference maker. I wouldn't go that far, but they are pretty high on him. If we want to go after someone else that's fine; but I hope we have a plan. Because teams like this don't come around every year; we need to have all the pieces.

Last edited:
That article says Missouri thinks Shedrick is the missing piece that could help them contend for the final four. They call him a difference maker. I wouldn't go that far, but they are pretty high on him. If we want to go after someone else that's fine; but I hope we have a plan. Because teams like this don't come around every year; we need to have all the pieces.
I agree. It would be nice to add some rim protection that a Ryan Young and possibly Reeves do not really give us. Maybe Stewart helps somewhat but if Shedrick can add that element I would definitely take it if we can't get one of the other "we hope they will not stay in the draft and then enter the portal" guys.

I agree. It would be nice to add some rim protection that a Ryan Young and possibly Reeves do not really give us. Maybe Stewart helps somewhat but if Shedrick can add that element I would definitely take it if we can't get one of the other "we hope they will not stay in the draft and then enter the portal" guys.
That is the danger of the two dates, deadline to enter the portal and deadline to pull out of the draft, being pretty far apart. If you will on a guy to pull out of the draft, you may miss out on a good player.

Reactions: christophero
This makes me wonder if we can reel in big name transfers. Recruit well, get some to stay for two years, get some 4 year guys and plug the holes with Theo/Young/Shedrick guys seems the way to go.

Reactions: hart2chesson
The fact Shedrick even had us scheduled as a last visit gave him solid leverage with other schools. OFC

Reactions: Liftee
His name has been said before, Jamarion Sharp. 7'5" WKU transfer.... he would be a great anchor to this roster. Led the nation in blocks. Doesn't need to be option 1 or 2. Averaged nearly 8 rebounds a game. An absolute difference maker... reach out to the kid. We thought Lively blocked alot of shots, this kid would be magnificent.

His name has been said before, Jamarion Sharp. 7'5" WKU transfer.... he would be a great anchor to this roster. Led the nation in blocks. Doesn't need to be option 1 or 2. Averaged nearly 8 rebounds a game. An absolute difference maker... reach out to the kid. We thought Lively blocked alot of shots, this kid would be magnificent.
That’s not happening

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Chris that's good- I agree with Pisg!! I couldn't go a month w/o a cold one and a hot dog!!! Screw my doc....

OFC
Good choice, Hart. Very few doctors are aware of the therapeutic and medical benefits of Hotdogs and/or beer. The few aho are aware often self-prescribe. The ones who are Duke fanatics often exceed recommended dosages. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT