ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow might be good day

Chandler just made it official to UT. For some reason, Barnes has been eating our lunch at PG when we go head to head lately with Josiah James and Kennedy Chandler. Both were our top PG targets for each year.

Reactions: christophero
Hopefully guys come back. I've been critical of recruiting numerous guys who are obvious one and dones so I guess this goes with the territory. Guys don't want to share playing time. Maybe go after a top 75ish PG?

Good question about Whitt. I don't think that he would contribute to the ultimate goal of a national championship. He looks a bit heavy legged and played absolutely no defense in the clips I saw. I'm also serious when I say he has really bad hair. It's an ugly cut, and distracting. If I were the coach, my first question would be if he would get a short haircut.

I hope the staff has some sort of a contingency plan for the 2021 class if Roach leaves, is there a 2022 reclass PG possibility we haven't heard about yet?
Times are crazy these days in college basketball, we want Roach to be solid next year, but if he's TOO good he could leave and our loaded 2021-2022 team could be without a PG. If he's not great next year, than chances are were not a final four team.
Can't really complain because were Duke and Roach is a 5 star and all, imagine being on pins and needles like most programs hoping that you can keep a 4 star kid for a couple years.

Reactions: christophero
It's a dilemma for sure as Roach is a 5 star so the chance of him being one and done is definitely there. He and Steward may appear to be 2 year guys to recruits but may not see themselves that way. And most of our top recruits seem to see themselves as one and done these days.

Reactions: jwill133
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT