ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

NO, no they're not homeboy. I have family and may friends that LIVE there. None have seen FEMA anywhere. My family that lives there works in a hospital, you'd think FEMA would at least be visible there. Their exact quote, "I will say this, i have seen no government presence, fema, soldiers etc. but we received several starlinks early on." So STFU with your partisan BS, you don't know.

The people I've talked to are in Hendersonville, Black Mountain (completely gone) and Blowing Rock. The response from our Federal government is derelict to say the least.
I have two kids of my own, numerous friends, and numerous former students in the mountains, from Asheville to Ashe County. I know what I’m talking about. Yeah, there are some inaccessible areas still, so I suppose “everywhere” was hyperbole. Sorry about that, snowflake.

Yet somehow the feds can put thousands of illegals in four and five star hotels in NYC. Like the Roosevelt. I didn’t hear too many stories of them starving on the streets without food and water in the meantime while going through a process. You same left wing lunatics who criticized Bush for Katrina for far less incompetence than this.
Another idiot buying another lie.

You are f'ing stupid. Starlink wasn't deployed b/c Biden or Harris did anything. It's absolutely shameful that a private citizen deploys technology and assistance quicker and better than the Fed. You two idiots on here running your mouths know nothing about what you're talking about. Just quit. It's mind boggling that our own federal government cares more about illegals and foreign countries than their own citizens.
What do you read? The brainwashing is amazing. FEMA had that technology in place before the storm hit.

Not true Datt. The response from the media, and federal government was slow. That’s undeniable. The local community and citizens from across the state were the driving force in the beginning. Then Samaritans Purse, a great organization, stepped up like they always do.

The folks affected will most likely need some government help. The sad part is the government knows they’re needed, which will probably end up being bad for the folks.

Reactions: dukesince91
I have two kids of my own, numerous friends, and numerous former students in the mountains, from Asheville to Ashe County. I know what I’m talking about. Yeah, there are some inaccessible areas still, so I suppose “everywhere” was hyperbole. Sorry about that, snowflake.
Aaahhh....I touched your sensitive feelings. I'm sure all of the people that died bc they were stranded waiting on our lame duck feds to help them would agree with you. I'm sure the people up there now who are still stranded and desperate would agree with you.

There are multiple verified and credible sources with boots on the ground that would tell you exactly what I'm telling you and more. STFU, you have no clue what you're talking about.

But go ahead, keep resorting to name calling. Just proves my point.

NO, no they're not homeboy. I have family and may friends that LIVE there. None have seen FEMA anywhere. My family that lives there works in a hospital, you'd think FEMA would at least be visible there. Their exact quote, "I will say this, i have seen no government presence, fema, soldiers etc. but we received several starlinks early on." So STFU with your partisan BS, you don't know.

The people I've talked to are in Hendersonville, Black Mountain (completely gone) and Blowing Rock. The response from our Federal government is derelict to say the least.
Datt is gonna need your friends and family to take out sworn affidavits and then post them on a reputable news site before he would ever admit he’s wrong about something.

Datt is gonna need your friends and family to take out sworn affidavits and then post them on a reputable news site before he would ever admit he’s wrong about something.
LOL...I've been reading this page since the start. I try not to get in the fray b/c it's pointless. However when you're clutching to the nutsack of our Federal government like that. Then you're just brain dead. It's funny to me b/c those two love to point their self righteous fingers with name calling while they do exactly what they're accusing others of. I mean how stupid can you be?

How I feel about WNC is how I felt when the fires hit Maui. It's just that WNC hits home. I was joking to my relative about cashing their $750 check. Un-Fn-Believable....

So illegals aren’t being put up in NYC hotels? That’s your story? You’re a pathetic child who’s upset she can’t beat her older, smarter brothers at Uno or Monopoly
Until her media tells her it happened, then it didn't. It's that simple. The ol gal plays Uno? That's a game for us low lifes man. Get a grip KD.

Reactions: KDSTONE
Someone upset that people they know are suffering and the government doesn't take any substantial actions until 6 days later, and upset that the same government is diverting emergency response funds to go towards housing illegal immigrants, is a snowflake. Yup, party of compassion there.

Reactions: Another#1Dukie
Someone upset that people they know are suffering and the government doesn't take any substantial actions until 6 days later, and upset that the same government is diverting emergency response funds to go towards housing illegal immigrants, is a snowflake. Yup, party of compassion there.
Exactly, then try to tell people that what their friends and family who live there are saying is wrong. LOL...

Remember when Katrina hit and Bush was criticized and called a racist for showing up 4 days later? He deserved that criticism (not the name calling) then just like the Feds deserve every bit of it now. Biden shows up 6 days later and Harris is just now getting there. GTFOH!

Anyway, I digress... I'll go back to letting you guys handle these morons.

Reactions: GhostOf301
So illegals aren’t being put up in NYC hotels? That’s your story? You’re a pathetic child who’s upset she can’t beat her older, smarter brothers at Uno or Monopoly
Listen you transphobic moron, you originally said 4 and 5 stars. That was what I was referring to.

Listen you transphobic moron, you originally said 4 and 5 stars. That was what I was referring to.
So you’re calling him out on the immigrants being put in 4/5 star hotels, but you aren’t denying they were put up in hotels. Gotcha.

Our country since Sleepy was sworn in has seemed to favor helping non Americans over its own, especially white people. Yeah I said it. That’s the elephant in the room.

This disaster in the mountains proves it. Our leadership is inept, and out of touch with its citizens. That’s a fact.

Idiot, moron. You need to catch up on things. The Dems are the Party of Joy now. I know all the Leftists on college campuses chanting for intifada and for the Jews to go back to Poland, chants Kamala has yet to condemn by the way, seem particularly joyful. You should be embarrassed.
As for being a transphobe, is there something you need to tell us? Is that closet cutting off the oxygen to your brain

So you’re calling him out on the immigrants being put in 4/5 star hotels, but you aren’t denying they were put up in hotels. Gotcha.

Our country since Sleepy was sworn in has seemed to favor helping non Americans over its own, especially white people. Yeah I said it. That’s the elephant in the room.

This disaster in the mountains proves it. Our leadership is inept, and out of touch with its citizens. That’s a fact.
Palestine, Ohio another example. The Dems are simply anti-white and anti- rural. Couldn’t be more obvious. Deplorables you know.

Reactions: Mac9192
Exactly, then try to tell people that what their friends and family who live there are saying is wrong. LOL...

Remember when Katrina hit and Bush was criticized and called a racist for showing up 4 days later? He deserved that criticism (not the name calling) then just like the Feds deserve every bit of it now. Biden shows up 6 days later and Harris is just now getting there. GTFOH!

Anyway, I digress... I'll go back to letting you guys handle these morons.
Keep us posted as to how things are going your way

Transphobic, moron? Good grief, where did that come from? Haha.

4 star, 2 star. Whatever, that's not what's important. Hotel owners are making bank from government money, I mean our tax dollars. Housing illegal immigrants. That money is money diverted from FEMA. There was a day where that would anger even the democrats. But not today. Today the democrats are socially constructed to believe and parrot anything their shit leaders tell them. It's like while their sleeping they are taking in subliminal messages from their radios that say over and over, the border is secure. The border is secure. The response to Helene was immediate and strong. The response to Helene was immediate and strong. There are infinite genders. There are infinite genders. Gender is fluid. Gender is fluid. JD Vance is weird. JD Vance is weird.

What do you read? The brainwashing is amazing. FEMA had that technology in place before the storm hit.
Another lie. I had to rescue my 86 yr old MIL in Boone Sunday afternoon. There was nothing in place to communicate with her. We thought we were going to have to walk two miles because of a mudslide blocking the road just to get her supplies. So call bullshit on your FEMA and technology in place before the storm hit. No one was expecting anything close to what happened.

I don’t consider transphobic to be an insult. Most are either mentally ill or have fallen prey to social contagion. Hope you get the help you need. You seem increasingly unhappy. While Datts reasoning is declining like a slow roll off a mountain, your decline is more like a jump out of a plane without a parachute

I don’t consider transphobic to be an insult. Most are either mentally ill or have fallen prey to social contagion. Hope you get the help you need. You seem increasingly unhappy. While Datts reasoning is declining like a slow roll off a mountain, your decline is more like a jump out of a plane without a parachute
To be fair, datt had already jumped off that plane and landed on the mountain he is rolling down. You can only fall so much before you hit the bottom.

Aaahhh....I touched your sensitive feelings. I'm sure all of the people that died bc they were stranded waiting on our lame duck feds to help them would agree with you. I'm sure the people up there now who are still stranded and desperate would agree with you.

There are multiple verified and credible sources with boots on the ground that would tell you exactly what I'm telling you and more. STFU, you have no clue what you're talking about.

But go ahead, keep resorting to name calling. Just proves my point.
You mean I’m invested in the safety and well-being of my children? Those sensitive feelings? Uh, yeah.

Don’t complain about being called a snowflake after cursing at me, snowflake.

You do realize the size and terrain of the area we’re talking about, don’t you? It’s a lot bigger than New Orleans. What response do you expect from a federal government to a storm that erases entire towns from existence?

So why are people who vote to dismantle the federal government at every turn criticizing them for not being able to clean up a once in a lifetime storm inside of a week?

It so stupid and hypocritical. Nobody showed up to praise or defend our President until you conservatives started trashing him unilaterally like you do every single time.

You really don’t know what the **** you are talking about concerning my so-called anger or trans issues. Why would you have even asked my pronouns unless you are too ignorant to understand that being gay has nothing to do with being trans. As far as being increasingly unhappy, do you ask Mac that every time he insults me or Datt? No. I decided to give you guys the same courtesy that Mac gives me and quite frankly I am enjoying being able to just call you a moron. The shoe fits after all. Btw, you did not respond to the fact that you could not even remember your own post when you responded to my calling out more of your lies.

It’s a lot bigger than New Orleans. What response do you expect from a federal government to a storm that erases entire towns from existence?
50,000 gauardsmen for Katrina vs 6,700 for Helene. Let's start there, dipshit.

Transphobic, moron? Good grief, where did that come from? Haha.

4 star, 2 star. Whatever, that's not what's important. Hotel owners are making bank from government money, I mean our tax dollars. Housing illegal immigrants. That money is money diverted from FEMA. There was a day where that would anger even the democrats. But not today. Today the democrats are socially constructed to believe and parrot anything their shit leaders tell them. It's like while their sleeping they are taking in subliminal messages from their radios that say over and over, the border is secure. The border is secure. The response to Helene was immediate and strong. The response to Helene was immediate and strong. There are infinite genders. There are infinite genders. Gender is fluid. Gender is fluid. JD Vance is weird. JD Vance is weird.
The money was not diverted. There are separate budgets and the money to house asylum seekers (who by definition are not illegal) was approved months ago. I am starting to measure the time between when Trump tweets out a lie and one of you mouth breathers repeats it here and you all are closing in on instantaneous.

You do realize the size and terrain of the area we’re talking about, don’t you? It’s a lot bigger than New Orleans. What response do you expect from a federal government to a storm that erases entire towns from existence?
How about a response sooner than six days AFTER the disaster? No shit that no one could see this happening, or stop it once it did.

Be a leader, instill some confidence to the residents of the many towns devastated. Instead, Cackles insults them, and FEMA is rumored to have denied them getting help. Plus poor mouthing that they have no money.

Just admit you’re wrong Datt. Which you are, but what’s whacky is @SDevada is more wrong than you are. That’s saying a lot. So congrats pal, you’re the taller of the two midgets here.

• Haha
The National Guard is activated and controlled by the state so those numbers are set by the state not by the White House. How bout the fact that thousands of army and navy personnel have been deployed to deal with Helene. Let’s start there

Cute cherry-picking.
Hey, btw, if @Another#1Dukie gets on you for name-calling, don’t take it to heart. It didn’t phase me. He’s just a snowflake.

The Republican Governors of Va, Tn, and SC have praised President Biden’s response. President Trump has been lying about the response. You’re parroting what he has said.

The National Guard is activated and controlled by the state so those numbers are set by the state not by the White House. How bout the fact that thousands of army and navy personnel have been deployed to deal with Helene. Let’s start there
The president can deploy guardsman in times of war or disasters. Nice try

Reactions: dukesince91
Cute cherry-picking.
Hey, btw, if @Another#1Dukie gets on you for name-calling, don’t take it to heart. It didn’t phase me. He’s just a snowflake.

The Republican Governors of Va, Tn, and SC have praised President Biden’s response. President Trump has been lying about the response. You’re parroting what he has said.
I am parroting what people outside of Asheville are saying.

The money was not diverted. There are separate budgets and the money to house asylum seekers (who by definition are not illegal) was approved months ago. I am starting to measure the time between when Trump tweets out a lie and one of you mouth breathers repeats it here and you all are closing in on instantaneous.
You are full of lies.

You really don’t know what the **** you are talking about concerning my so-called anger or trans issues. Why would you have even asked my pronouns unless you are too ignorant to understand that being gay has nothing to do with being trans. As far as being increasingly unhappy, do you ask Mac that every time he insults me or Datt? No. I decided to give you guys the same courtesy that Mac gives me and quite frankly I am enjoying being able to just call you a moron. The shoe fits after all. Btw, you did not respond to the fact that you could not even remember your own post when you responded to my calling out more of your lies.
You’re right. No anger at all. Increasingly unhinged Two and three star hotels in midtown Manhattan would be considered elite, historical landmarks most places. What did I lie about again? You know a lib is losing an argument when the name calling gets more and more frequent If you ever show anyone else any courtesy on this board, it would be the first time.
They just started the different funds argument today, and like the parrot you are, you regurgitate it like clock work

Karinne Jean Pierre. Is that you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT