ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Here's the FEMA link if you don’t want to trust any tweet.

Reactions: smashmouth5
So why are people who vote to dismantle the federal government at every turn criticizing them for not being able to clean up a once in a lifetime storm inside of a week?

It so stupid and hypocritical. Nobody showed up to praise or defend our President until you conservatives started trashing him unilaterally like you do every single time.
I was just responding to your comment about this was a once in a lifetime storm in WNC. You’re the one making it political, I could care less who’s president as long as our American citizens are being taken care of.

You mean I’m invested in the safety and well-being of my children? Those sensitive feelings? Uh, yeah.

Don’t complain about being called a snowflake after cursing at me, snowflake.

You do realize the size and terrain of the area we’re talking about, don’t you? It’s a lot bigger than New Orleans. What response do you expect from a federal government to a storm that erases entire towns from existence?
Homie, I don't care what name you call me. Call me whatever you want I could not care less. My point is, you resort to name calling, like a lil B. Which is exactly what you are.

My cussing at you is my PSA to you b/c you're a f'n moron. You don't know f'n jack squat.

One day and it's probably not too far away. It's going to be you and your family in harms way and then you'll see how dearly your fed gov loves you. I'll be the one that lends you a hand b/c you're too stupid to fend for yourself. That's if you make it.

You can lead a horse to water......

So why are people who vote to dismantle the federal government at every turn criticizing them for not being able to clean up a once in a lifetime storm inside of a week?

It so stupid and hypocritical. Nobody showed up to praise or defend our President until you conservatives started trashing him unilaterally like you do every single time.
To the surprise of no one, you’re missing the point. Sure, we’d probably like to dismantle the federal government, and the aftermath of the hurricane is another example of why.

And on the matter of criticizing Biden and Harris? They deserve every bit of it. These two are way over their heads. The facts have been laid out there, just you and your retarded partner are just too dense to see it, or admit it.

It’s bad here.. real bad. And the federal (and state for that matter) aren’t doing anything
Where are you located. We got a place in Sapphire, originally for my wife, daughter and I from th 17th-20th. But now it's going to be my brother and I and we are going to do some volunteer work with some guys from Durham. The host of the airbnb says that Sapphire, Cashiers and Highlands were all pretty good.

My initial thought is, you can't really be this stupid can you? However, I've read too many of your post to know, yep, you're that F'n stupid.

Should I break it down for you or just let you wallow in your own stupidity. For the record, MY criticism has been about the FEDERAL Government. Unless our Feds are 100% libs, then my reference would be all involved in the Fed.

Now to your first question, the criticism of the Federal government is exactly WHY it should be dismantled. Try to keep up lil buddy, it ain't dat hard. You try to present yourself as this smart Duke grad, but man, you're really stupid. Again, and I repeat, just STFU about stuff you know nothing about.

Now I see why NC education is in the toilet. It's people like you leading our youth to the sewage field.

Illegal Immigrants Getting Rent Free Apartments For 2 Years

Hey idiots, just another example. $750 to Hurricane Helene victims, 2yrs free apartments for illegals.

I could do this all night. You're both too f'n stupid to get it.
One of the liberals here said at least the people devastated by the storm knew they were going to get $750, so it was better than being like Christmas and not knowing what they’re going to get. Who the hell thinks that way?

Reactions: Another#1Dukie
One of the liberals here said at least the people devastated by the storm knew they were going to get $750, so it was better than being like Christmas and not knowing what they’re going to get. Who the hell thinks that way?
Liberals are mentally ill. The two on this board should have certificates acknowledging it.

I’m starting to think I may be mentally ill because I keep arguing with them.

Now We're Sending Money To Lebanon

Do you two morons not get it? $750 to Hurricane Helene victims, $157M to Lebanon.
This is their reward for firing rockets into Israel every day for the past year. Like rewarding the Palestinians for Oct 7 with their own state, like that’s their primary goal statehood. All they care about is killing Jews. These modern day liberals aren’t merely naive; they truly won’t be happy until Israel is wiped off the map.
This is a sinister group in charge and their voters are complicit. Iran will nuke Israel but Biden wants Iran to have nukes What possible purpose does this serve? Evil and clueless: deadly combination

Liberals are mentally ill. The two on this board should have certificates acknowledging it.

I’m starting to think I may be mentally ill because I keep arguing with them.
It’s fun up to a point but I think we may be at the diminishing returns phase.
Like the old saying You shouldn’t argue with a crazy person because it’s like mud wrestling with a pig. The pig loves it but all you get is dirty

Where are you located. We got a place in Sapphire, originally for my wife, daughter and I from th 17th-20th. But now it's going to be my brother and I and we are going to do some volunteer work with some guys from Durham. The host of the airbnb says that Sapphire, Cashiers and Highlands were all pretty good.
My aunt has a place in Cashiers. Like you said it’s in pretty good shape relatively

It's also important to point out that the libs here are arguing that the response is good while using examples that are evident today. But the storm did it's damage on Friday, tragedy was evident on Saturday, we knew it was catastrophic on Sunday. They knew it was catastrophic on Friday. Biden was on the beach, Kamala was living it up with celebrities. There is absolutely no leadership right now and dumbasses will still think that a vote for Kamala is a vote for democracy. These incompetent fvcks have sold us out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT