ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Actually, a deep dive into the numbers (see Brennan Center analysis) is that crime among undocumented immigrants has NOT risen sharpley. But you don’t hear thst from MSM. Rather they cover every story of some immigrant committing a crime and so skew our perception
If the victims of crime are also illegals, it often goes unreported. So it’s difficult to know whether it’s actually gone up or not. Due to police shortages and response delays (Defund the Police anyone), many crime victims, especially property crimes, only report it for insurance purposes if they report it at all. This doesn’t mean crime hasn’t risen.

What news is he creating? And why is he obligated to report news?
He's contributing to furthering the conspiracy theories and misinformation about pets being eaten by immigrants.

And really, the whole idea of immigrants eating pets feels a lot like the antisemitic lies told in Nazi Germany.

Not true at all Datt, but nice way to try and divert. I'll say it again, immigration has been a story in the media. When the governors of Texas and Florida sent them away on a bus is a big one. The media HAD TO cover it. But, don't for a minute sit there and try to tell me the media covers immigration fairly, or even wants to discuss it.

They can't. You deny, but it's because they are told what to say, and talking negatively about immigration hurts the left.
You don't actually know immigration is covered fairly or that msm is told what to say. I don't believe you do any more than decide what you want to be true, then accuse anything to the contrary of being dishonest, evil, and part of a conspiracy. You're making things up.

He's contributing to furthering the conspiracy theories and misinformation about pets being eaten by immigrants.

And really, the whole idea of immigrants eating pets feels a lot like the antisemitic lies told in Nazi Germany.
Haha. Literally Hitler.

Reactions: smashmouth5
You don't actually know immigration is covered fairly or that msm is told what to say. I don't believe you do any more than decide what you want to be true, then accuse anything to the contrary of being dishonest, evil, and part of a conspiracy. You're making things up.
So if you have a child in let’s say a third grade classroom You’ve paid taxes your whole life including property taxes. You’re lucky in that there’s a decent teacher to student ratio at least compared to when most of us went to school. 20 to 1. Now a couple of months into the year the children of illegals who don’t speak a lick of English and have never paid taxes a day in their life are dropped into your child’s classroom. Since they can’t speak English and your child’s teacher doesn’t speak Spanish, these students take up a disproportionate amount of the teachers time. Leaving your child neglected and underserved. As a parent, would you be cool with this? Happening all over the country every day.

You have to have your head buried in the sand to sit there and say I make things up. Even coming from you, that's extremely rich. Just like I was making it up over 4 years ago saying Biden was unfit to be the President. Was I wrong about that? I won't even wait for your reply. We both know you'll come back with some lame excuse, or a cheap insult of your opinion of me.

Here's the real issue Datt, so read carefully. Most of us on the right will (and have) call out our party when we think they've either gone off the reservation, or become gutless. Not the left. Oh no. All you guys (and gals) do is dig in deeper on your hatred for the other side.

Their (blind) refusal to see what has happened since the old dementia crook has taken office is as bad as what is actually happening.
I'm not the only one who said things like this about Biden, but @Dattier, this was posted on September 18, 2021.

Was I making this up?

I'm not the only one who said things like this about Biden, but @Dattier, this was posted on September 18, 2021.

Was I making this up?
We see history repeating itself. The msm colluded to cover up Biden’s cognitive decline for years. In a similar way, they are now colluding to cover up Harris’ general incompetence and shallow grasp of the issues.

Reactions: dukesince91
We see history repeating itself. The msm colluded to cover up Biden’s cognitive decline for years. In a similar way, they are now colluding to cover up Harris’ general incompetence and shallow grasp of the issues.
And what's really disturbing is our 2 liberals here STILL defend their side, and say we are the dishonest ones.
I'm serious, you can't make this stuff up.

Reactions: dukesince91
So if you have a child in let’s say a third grade classroom You’ve paid taxes your whole life including property taxes. You’re lucky in that there’s a decent teacher to student ratio at least compared to when most of us went to school. 20 to 1. Now a couple of months into the year the children of illegals who don’t speak a lick of English and have never paid taxes a day in their life are dropped into your child’s classroom. Since they can’t speak English and your child’s teacher doesn’t speak Spanish, these students take up a disproportionate amount of the teachers time. Leaving your child neglected and underserved. As a parent, would you be cool with this? Happening all over the country every day.
No. I would target education funding, though, not immigrant children.

Courts have consistently held that rights apply to everyone within our borders, citizens or not. Public school, too.

Here's the real issue Datt, so read carefully. Most of us on the right will (and have) call out our party when we think they've either gone off the reservation, or become gutless. Not the left. Oh no. All you guys (and gals) do is dig in deeper on your hatred for the other side.
That's almost exactly backward of my experience.

No. I would target education funding, though, not immigrant children.

Courts have consistently held that rights apply to everyone within our borders, citizens or not. Public school, too.
Wasn’t suggesting children of immigrants shouldn’t be allowed to attend public schools. Just highlighting one of the consequences of millions of illegals coming across the border in such a short time frame. Overwhelms local resources.

And what's really disturbing is our 2 liberals here STILL defend their side, and say we are the dishonest ones.
I'm serious, you can't make this stuff up.
Defeating the Evil Orange Man justifies their corruption and deception. The Dems are too far gone now They like the taste of power too much. They’ve basically gotten away with weaponizing the Doj as if we’re Venezuela or North Korea so Pandora’s box ain’t closing back up at this point

Defeating the Evil Orange Man justifies their corruption and deception. The Dems are too far gone now They like the taste of power too much. They’ve basically gotten away with weaponizing the Doj as if we’re Venezuela or North Korea so Pandora’s box ain’t closing back up at this point
Do you really believe this shit? I mean this DOJ went after the sitting President’s son, a Democratic senator and the mayor of a large Blue city. And no, no one from the White House or SOJ asked the Manhattan DA TO INDICT Trump. Maybe the issue is that Trump has simply broken so many laws.

You have to have your head buried in the sand to sit there and say I make things up. Even coming from you, that's extremely rich. Just like I was making it up over 4 years ago saying Biden was unfit to be the President. Was I wrong about that? I won't even wait for your reply. We both know you'll come back with some lame excuse, or a cheap insult of your opinion of me.

The problem is that you don’t see anything your side does as going off the rails.

Do you really believe this shit? I mean this DOJ went after the sitting President’s son, a Democratic senator and the mayor of a large Blue city. And no, no one from the White House or SOJ asked the Manhattan DA TO INDICT Trump. Maybe the issue is that Trump has simply broken so many laws.
If Obama or Biden were charged with crimes by a Republican D.A.in a red state with almost all Republican jurors, I’m sure you’d be fine with it. Hypocrite Oh yeh the Judge is a Republican too lol

No one from the White House talked to the Manhattan DA. How would you know that? They said they didn’t?

If Obama or Biden were charged with crimes by a Republican D.A.in a red state with almost all Republican jurors, I’m sure you’d be fine with it. Hypocrite Oh yeh the Judge is a Republican too lol

No one from the White House talked to the Manhattan DA. How would you know that? They said they didn’t?
I have very strong connections with that Office and know who talked to whom. The conversations took place only between and among the staff.

That is a longer answer than I want to type. But we are talking a out DOJ not the county prosecutor.

The problem is that you don’t see anything your side does as going off the rails.
I've been nothing but truthful about Republicans, and the fact I can't stand what they've become. And I've been critical of Trump sometimes acting juvenile. It's when he's in front of a microphone for any length of time that he gives the media the bullets and gun. But, I love that he's anti war, and a fearless, great leader.

The problem is you are projecting here. It's you that never questions the party you support, to the point of being as loyal as a dog. Your party is the one that's gone off the rails. The issue is you are knowingly (and proud) to let it happen.

Simply put, you're nothing but a pathetic, lying, party hack.

I've been nothing but truthful about Republicans, and the fact I can't stand what they've become. And I've been critical of Trump sometimes acting juvenile. It's when he's in front of a microphone for any length of time that he gives the media the bullets and gun. But, I love that he's anti war, and a fearless, great leader.

The problem is you are projecting here. It's you that never questions the party you support, to the point of being as loyal as a dog. Your party is the one that's gone off the rails. The issue is you are knowingly (and proud) to let it happen.

Simply put, you're nothing but a pathetic, lying, party hack.
Dude, you do nothing but crow about how great Trump is. Great negotiator. Not corrupt. Can’t be bought, etc. All of which is crap. So spare me your even-handedness.

Reactions: KDSTONE
Dude, you do nothing but crow about how great Trump is. Great negotiator. Not corrupt. Can’t be bought, etc. All of which is crap. So spare me your even-handedness.
You keep outdoing yourself in the dense department. Are you curious about tonight?
We will find out if my man can keep it on the issues, and hold back on the insults,, and also if your ride or die can show herself to be competent.

We will find out if my man can keep it on the issues, and hold back on the insults,, and also if your ride or die can show herself to be competent.
I think it will be predictable. Trump will struggle to articulate his ideas in a polished politician type manner but will clearly outperform her. She will sound more professional than him but won't say anything meaningful and will come off like a victim if he says something sideways. The media will say that she mopped the floor with his comb over.

I think the muted mics and the two minute cutoff will benefit Trump as it's always what he says after making a point that gives the msm the sound bites they long for.

Not, I wish this violent criminal didn't murder my son. No. It's, I wish a 60 year old white guy murdered my son. More proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Not, I wish this violent criminal didn't murder my son. No. It's, I wish a 60 year old white guy murdered my son. More proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Haven't Republicans been insisting we not politicize gun deaths after every mass shooting for decades? Why have they done so with this grieving father's murdered son?

Not having the slightest empathy for a grieving father is proof of a mental disorder. It's like making fun of President Obama for tearing up after Sandy Hook.

Haven't Republicans been insisting we not politicize gun deaths after every mass shooting for decades? Why have they done so with this grieving father's murdered son?

Not having the slightest empathy for a grieving father is proof of a mental disorder. It's like making fun of President Obama for tearing up after Sandy Hook.
So stupid. You completely ignored how disgusting it is for a father of an 11 year old boy to say that he wished his son wad murdered by a 60 year old white man instead of an illegal immigrant. He used his son's death to take shots at a political party and their supporters. That's disgusting. And here you are trying to capitalize on school shootings to deflect away from this topic. There are sp many ways to point out obvious differences in the situations, but that would be playing into your hand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT