ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

You can gas light all you want, but we know what Open Borders looks like. Camus’ theory was often deemed Islamophobic, not sure what Jews have to do with the current immigration problems in the US or Europe.
I am not sure that you do know what Open Borders look like since we don't have them and President Biden did not support them. I posted an article recently that completely debunked this nonsense and Mac became apoplectic and told me to get that shit out of here. More evidence that you'all have no interest in being accurate. As far as the issue of Jews and immigration, I honestly don't know where you have been. When the lovely people at Charlottesville chanted "Jews will not replace us" they were referring to the replacement theory. When Trump announced that Warren Buffet was funding the caravans, a complete lie by the way, it was a dog whistle to the white supremacists that Jews were really trying to flood this country with brown skinned people who would be controlled by Jews and would essentially outnumber the good white Christian Americans. In any event, as I have said before, libs do not believe most of the crap that you guys assign to us. Trump has created straw men that you can then hate. It would be nice if you would bother to learn what we actually believe instead of listening to a guy that has actually committed treason on one occasion and has encouraged insurrection on a second.

Meanwhile, some MSNBC obsessed lunatic tried to shoot Trump today. But let's get that January 6th ball rolling on 60 minutes.

I am not sure that you do know what Open Borders look like since we don't have them and President Biden did not support them. I posted an article recently that completely debunked this nonsense and Mac became apoplectic and told me to get that shit out of here. More evidence that you'all have no interest in being accurate. As far as the issue of Jews and immigration, I honestly don't know where you have been. When the lovely people at Charlottesville chanted "Jews will not replace us" they were referring to the replacement theory. When Trump announced that Warren Buffet was funding the caravans, a complete lie by the way, it was a dog whistle to the white supremacists that Jews were really trying to flood this country with brown skinned people who would be controlled by Jews and would essentially outnumber the good white Christian Americans. In any event, as I have said before, libs do not believe most of the crap that you guys assign to us. Trump has created straw men that you can then hate. It would be nice if you would bother to learn what we actually believe instead of listening to a guy that has actually committed treason on one occasion and has encouraged insurrection on a second.
Good lord. You are nuttier than I thought. That's pretty nutty.

Hopefully this link works. It explains the great replacement theory and its incorporation of anti-semitic tropes.
I wish you’d focus less on what was chanted ONE DAY at Charlottesville years ago and more on chants for intifada and genocide on our campuses and city streets every single day Thanks for the link, but that’s not what most conservatives believe. The Democrats are importing new voters As far as killing off the white race, not true. Birth rates true.
Europe will be under sharia law in a century if it takes that long. Parts of the UK in less than ten years. The Dems have also created a new voter bloc with the trans movement. I know a couple of queers and they want nothing to do with the “trannies”. Their word not mine

When your side tells repeated lies like this about Jan 6, it encourages more violence. Like we saw yet again today. How do you live with yourself?

Reactions: Mac9192
“The border is secure”. Roger that

When your side tells repeated lies like this about Jan 6, it encourages more violence. Like we saw yet again today. How do you live with yourself?
The ones who are delusional about what happened that day are you and your fellow loony tunes. It is mind boggling to me that anyone looking at the footage of what happened that day and followed the 1/6 investigation in which all the witnesses were Republicans can still dismiss that day as a nothing burger. Mac thinks I am delusional? It feels like you know-nothings live in a completely different reality, like the one with tangerine trees and marmalade skies. I would love to know the drugs you guys are taking to keep reality at bay.

I wish you’d focus less on what was chanted ONE DAY at Charlottesville years ago and more on chants for intifada and genocide on our campuses and city streets every single day Thanks for the link, but that’s not what most conservatives believe. The Democrats are importing new voters As far as killing off the white race, not true. Birth rates true.
Europe will be under sharia law in a century if it takes that long. Parts of the UK in less than ten years. The Dems have also created a new voter bloc with the trans movement. I know a couple of queers and they want nothing to do with the “trannies”. Their word not mine
First of all, you seem to be under the illusion that i am ok with what is going on with the pro-Palestinian protesters. i am not. I am a staunch supporter of Israel and their right to defend themselves. Not sure what that has to do with the replacement theory. And your attempt to minimize the danger of Charlottesville says a lot about you and your loony tunes on this site. This is not just "one day" at Charlottesville. Hate crime against Jews went up when Trump was elected and Tucker Carlson has been one of the big promoters of the replacement theory. Not to mention Trump's dog whistle. Good to know you know a "couple of queers." I am sure they speak for all gay people everywhere. Right?

Are you talking about the shooting at Mar-a-Lago? What does that have to do with telling the truth about 1/6?

Maybe this will put an end to the insistence by you dimwits no one has proved that the rumors about pet eating are false.
You're the only one who is still talking about it. Weird that you're so worried about it being debunked. Even if it is real, it is not close to being the biggest story of what's happening in Springfield.

Decided to read the article. Like I figured, it says nothing to actually debunk it. They don't say whether or not the woman still believes it is happening. They just say that she "confesses" that she doesn't have any real evidence. Just move on @SDevada nobody cares about this anymore. Why don't you try to care about the American citizens who are being negatively affected by having 20,000 immigrants dumped in their small town.

The ones who are delusional about what happened that day are you and your fellow loony tunes. It is mind boggling to me that anyone looking at the footage of what happened that day and followed the 1/6 investigation in which all the witnesses were Republicans can still dismiss that day as a nothing burger. Mac thinks I am delusional? It feels like you know-nothings live in a completely different reality, like the one with tangerine trees and marmalade skies. I would love to know the drugs you guys are taking to keep reality at bay.
Never called it a “nothing burger”. You love to put words in our mouths. You went from saying Trump incited an insurrection, we objected to this debunked falsehood. You then stated that we believe that nothing happened on Jan 6. It was a protest that got out of hand. The police were incompetent that day and a young protester lost her life. Some of the perps have been in jail for years for a b&e basically while those responsible for burning down cities in 2020 were released on bail if ever arrested at all.

A Jack Daniels and Eluquus every night sister With a little Metamucil on the side

First of all, you seem to be under the illusion that i am ok with what is going on with the pro-Palestinian protesters. i am not. I am a staunch supporter of Israel and their right to defend themselves. Not sure what that has to do with the replacement theory. And your attempt to minimize the danger of Charlottesville says a lot about you and your loony tunes on this site. This is not just "one day" at Charlottesville. Hate crime against Jews went up when Trump was elected and Tucker Carlson has been one of the big promoters of the replacement theory. Not to mention Trump's dog whistle. Good to know you know a "couple of queers." I am sure they speak for all gay people everywhere. Right?
If I’m under that illusion, it’s because you never mention the dangers posed by radical Islam and the Far Left . Republicans are by and large pro-Israel to the core and are uninfluenced by the white supremacists.
The Democrats, however, are heavily influenced by the Far Left of their party and it impacts their anti-Israel rhetoric, constantly undermining Israel’s efforts to eradicate Hamas.
For example, clueless Kamala warning Israel not to go into Rafah, when that’s where many of the hostages were being held, including the six recently executed.
No Cnn they didn’t “die”; they were murdered. Anyone who chants “Free Palestine” is okay with the eradication of Jews. A growing number of Dems support this movement

Are you talking about the shooting at Mar-a-Lago? What does that have to do with telling the truth about 1/6?
The constant demonization of Trump ( Hitler, threat to democracy, existential threat to humanity, etc. ) for years has dehumanized him and made violence against him seem like a heroic sacrifice worth making Violence has been normalized against Trump and the incendiary rhetoric ramped up after Jan 6

Reactions: smashmouth5
Decided to read the article. Like I figured, it says nothing to actually debunk it. They don't say whether or not the woman still believes it is happening. They just say that she "confesses" that she doesn't have any real evidence. Just move on @SDevada nobody cares about this anymore. Why don't you try to care about the American citizens who are being negatively affected by having 20,000 immigrants dumped in their small town.
A lot of the citizens may move I’d imagine. It’s almost like they’re being “replaced” durham.
I’m glad we got this duck and cat nonsense out of the way The Dems would like nothing more to keep this story going so they can keep playing the race card

Well, since this is 100% false, we libs don't give a shit about it other than being pissed off that you'all buy this crap. Also, this is a variation of replacement theory, which is incredibly anti-semitic. Way to go.
100% false, lmao 😂
So you’re saying we don’t have illegal immigrants pouring into our country? There’s obvious reasons the Dems are letting this happen, but you go ahead and believe the BS the media keeps telling you.

100% false, lmao 😂
So you’re saying we don’t have illegal immigrants pouring into our country? There’s obvious reasons the Dems are letting this happen, but you go ahead and believe the BS the media keeps telling you.
The Dems used to defend illegal immigration by saying things like:
- we are a nation of immigrants
-the illegals work jobs the citizens won’t
- they’re escaping persecution or violence in their home countries

Now it’s like “Illegals? What illegals? The border is secure”. It’s sad to see what’s happened to the Dem Party. It’s gone hand in hand with the legacy media moving farther and farther to the Left. They’re no longer accountable. Exhibit A: the last debate

Reactions: dukesince91
I’ll play your little game. I’ve seen some stuff on Springfield. Seen where the officials are denying any of the rumors. They may be right. But you’re a dipshit if you take any governments words as truths. Especially after they’ve lied to us about almost everything since Sleepy and the Cackler have been in office.

Jan 6th? You’re one dense Ol Gal. You’re still talking about this? What about Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle… you know, where cities were destroyed.

You’re a worthless, sad, grumpy Old Lady.
Minneapolis
Portland
Seattle
1/3! That gets you into the HoF in baseball. Way to go, mac!

I guess "only" tens of millions of dollars in property damage done by protestors in Portland and Seattle are minor compared to hundreds of millions in Minneapolis.

Thanks for setting me straight @Dattier.

Walz's weirdo wife was so happy to smell the burning tires and businesses, she slept with the windows open so she could enjoy the aroma. Such a happy city.

On another note. This no name storm is putting a lot of people under water. Highways are closed with a lot of stalled vehicles. Only 8" of rain at the airport, but Carolina Beach got 18", Southport and Leland got over 15". All in less than 12 hours. We had one cell with 77mph gusts. Pretty wild day. And now we are under another feeder band.

That looks real bad Ghost. Good luck to you and everyone down there. We have it much better where I live, which is about an hour north of Charlotte, but it has rained all day.

Reactions: GhostOf301
Guy I work with left early to get his son out of preschool because they closed, he is still stuck on the highway. Closed in front of him and behind him. Said that the preschool has 12 children there because the parents couldn't get to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT