ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

It was already political. He stated a hypothetical wish that would have prevented them from making it political.
The Haitian population in Springfield started growing 5 years ago, well before President Biden came to office. This grieving father didn't add anything political to the story.
You've already demonstrated many times over how willing you are to be a pawn for right-wing politics.
Like I said before, you loons pick the strangest hills to die on.

Like I said before, you loons pick the strangest hills to die on.
And you pick the strangest things to get exorcised about. I mean seriously. A grieving parent said one thing that seemed odd to you during town meeting and you go off as if he shot your mother. I should add that your insistence that there is truth to the rumor that Haitian immigrants are eating pets as well as ducks and chickens is an even stranger hill.

Last edited:
And you pick the strangest things to get exorcised about. I mean seriously. A grieving parent said one thing that seemed odd to you during town meeting and you go off as if he shot your mother. I should add that your insistence that there is truth to the rumor that Haitian immigrants are eating pets as well as ducks and chickens is an even stranger hill.
Wishing your son was killed by a white man doesn't just seem odd to me. It's disgusting. Like you, he is so ate up with liberalism, he can't even see what a disgraceful thing to wish it is. And I haven't insisted anything on the eating of animals. I just don't see why it would be so shocking to find the rumors to be true.

Wishing your son was killed by a white man doesn't just seem odd to me. It's disgusting. Like you, he is so ate up with liberalism, he can't even see what a disgraceful thing to wish it is. And I haven't insisted anything on the eating of animals. I just don't see why it would be so shocking to find the rumors to be true.
Did you watch his speech?

Good morning Mr limp wrist. We might all get personal here, but nothing said in my post is a lie.
Well since a lie is an intentional disregard of the truth, you are correct about not lying. The problem is you believe all this ridiculous crap. I asked before if you had watched the Springfield town meeting. I am now adding the 1/6 Congressional investigation. Did you watch any of it?

Did you watch his speech?
What a stupid question. He said a lot of positive things, but not enough to excuse that disgraceful garbage. You're being an idiot here. What is it you think he said that made up for wishing a white man killed his son?

What a stupid question. He said a lot of positive things, but not enough to excuse that disgraceful garbage. You're being an idiot here. What is it you think he said that made up for wishing a white man killed his son?
I don’t know how many times we have to go over this. He was NOT wishing that his son would be killed. He was wishing that if it was going to happen, he would not be suffering from these loonytoons who had coopted his son’s death to make a point he did not agree with, which meant when the killer was a lighter shade. Was his wording inartful? Maybe. But he was a grieving parent who was trying to stop what was happening so other parents would not be in this position. That you cannot see this says more about your hatred than it does of mine or this parent.

I swear the Ol Gal just keeps outdoing herself. She’s only interested in her side winning. The hell with what happens to our country.

Again, white liberals are the worst.

I swear the Ol Gal just keeps outdoing herself. She’s only interested in her side winning. The hell with what happens to our country.

Again, white liberals are the worst.
I am in awe of your arguments and you completely blind eye to the irony of your own statements. And once again, I am not white.

Last edited:
But he was a grieving parent who was trying to stop what was happening so other parents would not be in this position.

He lashed out on the people who were bringing attention to his son's death so that maybe people will wake up and force the government to do its number one job, which is to protect its citizens. So maybe we can stop having our children, mothers, fathers being killed by people who shouldn't be here to begin with. He wasn't doing this for any other reason than he is a mentality I'll lib.

He lashed out on the people who were bringing attention to his son's death so that maybe people will wake up and force the government to do its number one job, which is to protect its citizens. So maybe we can stop having our children, mothers, fathers being killed by people who shouldn't be here to begin with. He wasn't doing this for any other reason than he is a mentality I'll lib.
Most sane people call them racists and xenophobes. Good people to join forces with there Ghost.

• Haha
Reactions: KDSTONE
If you say so. Dumbass isn’t a gender. Yet.
Huh? And perhaps you could put the insults aside and answer my questions above. Did you watch the whole statement made at the Springfield town meeting and did you watch any of the January 6 hearings?

I’ll play your little game. I’ve seen some stuff on Springfield. Seen where the officials are denying any of the rumors. They may be right. But you’re a dipshit if you take any governments words as truths. Especially after they’ve lied to us about almost everything since Sleepy and the Cackler have been in office.

Jan 6th? You’re one dense Ol Gal. You’re still talking about this? What about Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle… you know, where cities were destroyed.

You’re a worthless, sad, grumpy Old Lady.

Most sane people call them racists and xenophobes. Good people to join forces with there Ghost.
Those in glass houses… The Dem Party’s base is now probably home to the most rabid anti semites in our nations history: justifying Oct 7th, rationalizing calls for intifada, Tlaib saying that “ from the river to the sea” is not a call for genocide but is aspirational in nature.
The Dem Party is not our fathers’ Dem Party and it’s getting worse by the day.

Reactions: smashmouth5
What is cute, is you think you're making sense here. One side wants kids not to be killed by illegal immigrants. The other side just wishes it were white men killing them.

I’ll play your little game. I’ve seen some stuff on Springfield. Seen where the officials are denying any of the rumors. They may be right. But you’re a dipshit if you take any governments words as truths. Especially after they’ve lied to us about almost everything since Sleepy and the Cackler have been in office.

Jan 6th? You’re one dense Ol Gal. You’re still talking about this? What about Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle… you know, where cities were destroyed.

You’re a worthless, sad, grumpy Old Lady.
You loony tunes are getting worse with each post. Anyway this is from the NY Post, which has the same political bent as Rupert Murdoch. https://nypost.com/2024/09/14/us-news/why-ohio-man-in-viral-photo-was-holding-two-geese/

You loony tunes are getting worse with each post. Anyway this is from the NY Post, which has the same political bent as Rupert Murdoch. https://nypost.com/2024/09/14/us-news/why-ohio-man-in-viral-photo-was-holding-two-geese/
I don't know why you are so caught up on debunking this. Has anyone here said they 100% believe the rumors? Either way, this article is your run of the mill news story. Based on "reports" and quoting "sources". No evidence to suggest, but offers no proof that the rumors are false. They're quoting the wildlife commission as their authorities. It's whatever. Chances are if it is happening, probably not at alarming rates. If it's not happening, great. Trump was incredibly stupid for bringing it up in the debate, or even publicly talking about it at all. But the story hasn't been debunked, nor has it been confirmed. The memes have been spectacular, though.

I don't know why you are so caught up on debunking this. Has anyone here said they 100% believe the rumors? Either way, this article is your run of the mill news story. Based on "reports" and quoting "sources". No evidence to suggest, but offers no proof that the rumors are false. They're quoting the wildlife commission as their authorities. It's whatever. Chances are if it is happening, probably not at alarming rates. If it's not happening, great. Trump was incredibly stupid for bringing it up in the debate, or even publicly talking about it at all. But the story hasn't been debunked, nor has it been confirmed. The memes have been spectacular, though.
The story has absolutely been debunked by all credible sources. Of course here, KD insisted on teaching me about voodoo and called me stupid for not immediately recognizing that ALL Haitians sacrifice animals as part of their voodoo Unfortunately now people are being harassed thanks to all the hate speech that is being tossed around. I am hung up on this because if there was ever a nonsense claim, this was it. But your co-nutjobs are doing their best to tell me that I am wrong. Also, it is more than dumb that Trump mentioned it during the debates. it shows that he is an unhinged lunatic who spouts whatever crap he thinks of. It is right in front of you guys and yet you loony tunes refuse to see it. Symptomatic of the whole MAGA lot.

The story has absolutely been debunked by all credible sources. Of course here, KD insisted on teaching me about voodoo and called me stupid for not immediately recognizing that ALL Haitians sacrifice animals as part of their voodoo Unfortunately now people are being harassed thanks to all the hate speech that is being tossed around. I am hung up on this because if there was ever a nonsense claim, this was it. But your co-nutjobs are doing their best to tell me that I am wrong. Also, it is more than dumb that Trump mentioned it during the debates. it shows that he is an unhinged lunatic who spouts whatever crap he thinks of. It is right in front of you guys and yet you loony tunes refuse to see it. Symptomatic of the whole MAGA lot.
First off, what YOU call credible is nothing short of a joke. You won’t even admit what we’ve seen the last four years is corrupt at best, evil at worst. Spare me the credible talk. That shit went out the window, the nail was driven into the coffin, the fat lady sang… whatever we want to call it, over Biden. That’s indisputable. Now Covid and the election can’t be proven, but they were lying hacks over those issues too.

Oh and the same media has allowed Cackling Kamala to be hidden too. And we haven’t even touched much on the blatant bias of the ABC moderators.
Almost everyone knows it. I say almost because you and the other white liberal here will deny it.

You’re a typical far left, radical nut job. One that is nothing more than a party hack.

Reactions: SDevada and RHFD
We're done talking about cats and dogs. No one can say whether the claims are true, as no one has credibly debunked it. Credible is another word you hacks have wrongly used so much it means nothing coming from you.

As far as Trump being an unhinged lunatic and we refuse to see it. I don't care what you consider unhinged. I acknowledge that Trump says some wild and outlandish things. I am pretty sure everyone here that is voting for Trump has openly criticized his character and would prefer he shut up about so many things. But we're going to defend the good things that are falsely being ridiculed by the left. We're going to stand firm in defending the values that we want represented, whether he actually shares them, or he is simply the better option than someone who stands against every value we have. We're going to push back against the leftist mob that you are part of that calls us racists, fascists, whatever 'ists' or phobic. In short, fvck your feelings, we don't vote with ours.

Reactions: RHFD
It's weird that all of these states are going back to pre-2020 rules on mail-in ballot requirements. I thought 2020 was the most secure election in history. Why not use the same rules as 2020?

Reactions: smashmouth5
It's weird that all of these states are going back to pre-2020 rules on mail-in ballot requirements. I thought 2020 was the most secure election in history. Why not use the same rules as 2020?
I believe those state houses are Republican. They are doing Trump’s bidding by making it harder for certain people to vote. You all talk about defending democracy but you are ok with this shit. Laughable.

We're done talking about cats and dogs. No one can say whether the claims are true, as no one has credibly debunked it. Credible is another word you hacks have wrongly used so much it means nothing coming from you.

As far as Trump being an unhinged lunatic and we refuse to see it. I don't care what you consider unhinged. I acknowledge that Trump says some wild and outlandish things. I am pretty sure everyone here that is voting for Trump has openly criticized his character and would prefer he shut up about so many things. But we're going to defend the good things that are falsely being ridiculed by the left. We're going to stand firm in defending the values that we want represented, whether he actually shares them, or he is simply the better option than someone who stands against every value we have. We're going to push back against the leftist mob that you are part of that calls us racists, fascists, whatever 'ists' or phobic. In short, fvck your feelings, we don't vote with ours.
I am not the one who has a problem with the word credible. I can see why you like Trump so much— his unhinged ranting makes it more acceptable for yours. As for your values, they are based on ignorance and hatred and I have no problem not sharing them.

First off, what YOU call credible is nothing short of a joke. You won’t even admit what we’ve seen the last four years is corrupt at best, evil at worst. Spare me the credible talk. That shit went out the window, the nail was driven into the coffin, the fat lady sang… whatever we want to call it, over Biden. That’s indisputable. Now Covid and the election can’t be proven, but they were lying hacks over those issues too.

Oh and the same media has allowed Cackling Kamala to be hidden too. And we haven’t even touched much on the blatant bias of the ABC moderators.
Almost everyone knows it. I say almost because you and the other white liberal here will deny it.

You’re a typical far left, radical nut job. One that is nothing more than a party
Another unhinged lunatic weighs in. Are you and Ghost competing for who can sound more fascistic and delusional? You are neck and neck.

I believe those state houses are Republican. They are doing Trump’s bidding by making it harder for certain people to vote. You all talk about defending democracy but you are ok with this shit. Laughable.
You really don't like reality, do you? What these states are doing is not making it harder for a single registered voter to vote. It's making it harder for phantom ballots to be counted. Which I get why you as a democrat, would be against.

You are supporting a candidate who received zero votes and was appointed to the position. Let's not talk about democracy. You are okay with blatant election interference by the media and the DNC because it is your side that benefits. Let's not talk about democracy. You're okay with your side funneling in tens, if not, hundreds of thousands of immigrants into swing states to theoretically increase the number of representatives and later, presidential voters for the democrats. Let's not talk about democracy

I am not the one who has a problem with the word credible. I can see why you like Trump so much— his unhinged ranting makes it more acceptable for yours. As for your values, they are based on ignorance and hatred and I have no problem not sharing them.

You really don't like reality, do you? What these states are doing is not making it harder for a single registered voter to vote. It's making it harder for phantom ballots to be counted. Which I get why you as a democrat, would be against.

You are supporting a candidate who received zero votes and was appointed to the position. Let's not talk about democracy. You are okay with blatant election interference by the media and the DNC because it is your side that benefits. Let's not talk about democracy. You're okay with your side funneling in tens, if not, hundreds of thousands of immigrants into swing states to theoretically increase the number of representatives and later, presidential voters for the democrats. Let's not talk about democracy
I’ll take paranoia for $100 Alex. If you are so worried about where these immigrants go, maybe you should have asked DeSantis and Abbott to stop sending them to those blue states.

Last edited:
I’ll take paranoia for $100 Alex. If you are so worried about where these immigrants go, maybe you should have asked DeSantis and Abbott to stop sending them to those blue states.
I can't see in any way how you thought what you just posted would come off as an intelligent point. In fact, you have to of tried to be stupid. As far as DeSantis and Abbott sending the immigrants to blue states... For DeSantis, the federal government was shipping them into Florida, for predictable reasons. DeSantis started sending them to sanctuary cities. A good move for the people of Florida. In other words, he was doing his job. The Martha's Vineyard troll was brilliant. He showed how all of the elite liberals who claim to be allies of illegal immigrants only like them for political reasons. They want them the hell out of their community. Abbott had no choice. Why should Texas have to take on millions of people just because the federal government refuses to protect the border and puts in measures to punish the state of Texas for trying to do it themselves?

Reactions: RHFD
Bad plan. We’re trying to save the states we can while we can. The Blue states are gone. Producers leave, leaving an eroded tax base, high crime, and woke nonsense. That’s a hard pass

Appropriation aside, it shows how incredibly blank she is and not a serious person.
She wants the power, but has no interest in governing. Her staff exits have made clear that she dithers away the day on trivial matters and is remarkably unprepared. She has had months to get a platform together. She should be able to appear competent in an interview in her sleep at this point. And yet the interview in Philly this past week was an unmitigated disaster. Simply not up to the job

Stumbled across this the other night. Never realized this was going on in California. Like him or not, Trump truly looks after the people. It’s also why he’s despised by the power players.

And if Obama were to have said this, he’d have been hailed a hero.

Well, since this is 100% false, we libs don't give a shit about it other than being pissed off that you'all buy this crap. Also, this is a variation of replacement theory, which is incredibly anti-semitic. Way to go.
You can gas light all you want, but we know what Open Borders looks like. Camus’ theory was often deemed Islamophobic, not sure what Jews have to do with the current immigration problems in the US or Europe.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT