ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

You're the non partisan guy, right? Why don't you talk about current events without the part where you justify today by pointing out perceived injustices or yesterday.....
The second that you make a valid observation, I’ll give your opinion the time of day.

You guys have wallowed in this echo chamber so long you believe your own bullshit.

Blah blah blah BS. Literally no one is talking about overturning the second amendment. This is a rally call for dumb people and apparently it’s quite effective

Also, I didn’t post one GIF, wtf are you talking about? How old are you that you don’t even know what a gif is? LOL

yz9yhx591ak81.jpg

krsjou9g9ak81.jpg

6jxtlk94w2k81.png
Boy youre really showing us 🙄🤣

Blah blah blah BS. Literally no one is talking about overturning the second amendment. This is a rally call for dumb people and apparently it’s quite effective

Also, I didn’t post one GIF, wtf are you talking about? How old are you that you don’t even know what a gif is? LOL

yz9yhx591ak81.jpg

krsjou9g9ak81.jpg

6jxtlk94w2k81.png

lol so you’re good with fully automatic AR and AK’s? 10+ round mags?

Nope, you’re not.

I’m digging how you’re avoiding the sars CoV 2 references I made. Even your beta ass knows the gig is up 😚

PS dipshit, two of the above are GIF’s online but you’re so programmed, and Trump owns part of your soul, you didn’t even realize it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: pisgah101
lol so you’re good with fully automatic AR and AK’s? 30+ round mags?

Nope, you’re not.

I’m digging how you’re avoiding the sars CoV 2 references I made. Even you’re beta ass knows the gif is up 😚

PS dipshit, two of the above are GIF’s online but you’re so programmed, and Trump owns part of your soul, you didn’t even realize it 😂
His avatar is a literal self portrait him post 2016 election to present

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
lol so you’re good with fully automatic AR and AK’s? 10+ round mags?

Nope, you’re not.

I’m digging how you’re avoiding the sars CoV 2 references I made. Even your beta ass knows the gig is up 😚

Beta ass? Haha

I’ll give it to you though, you’re pretty good at stinging these morons a long with word salads.

Last edited:

Well I be damn...a businessman doing more than a politician. That's crazy.

Meanwhile in Ukraine, they took away citizens rights to own guns only to hand guns out to citizens in time of invasion. The gun rights argument in America has been settled. No remotely sane human can justify limiting firearm access to citizens after seeing this debacle.

Ps @KDSTONE - @Dattier needs frequent mental health breaks daily so we need to cut him some slack!
He’s been on a sabbatical for about a year. It’s probably as good as it’s gonna get

What’s up suckers? Quite the circle jerk y’all got going on here these days. I’m wondering though, do you guys actually believe the bullshit you post or is this a live action role play for morons? I can’t tell anymore.

vsn1caczd2i81.jpg
y5l88fs0yyj81.jpg
gS4mZ3N0dQBUgIYrpCHdcJe5x3-Jo5HbrnZzW2oo3eE.jpg
h0wjav8kq7k81.jpg
qBUDtfrZWkDf5m7XxtD5wt0l6VjEL12O72jRUTeI68M.png

wrauz31ft8k81.jpg

5efjyf4y5wh81.jpg
Crest your parole officer just called. This time he wants you to actually pee in the cup not around it

It’s been fun, chumps. Back to your regularly scheduled Facebook propaganda.
You post nothing but memes and propaganda. Then accuse others who actually post opinions based on thoughts and observations of being the facebood propagandists. Can't make this shit up.

Your obsession with Trump, still to this day, is a sign of your own mental instability. Instead of engaging in conversation with the people you disagree with, you come in with anger and rage, calling people morons and disparaging the people that you view as some sort of inferior enemy. You really are the perfect representative for the liberal party. And the memes. Good lord, I remember you now. I have no doubt that you are a regular viewer of the antifa chat rooms. Probably don't have the nerve to go in person to fight those evil white nazis in the streets. Just click the "like" button while the real badasses talk about how they beat up a 65 year old nazi lady leaving the laundromat with her freshly cleaned white sheets.

Meanwhile, our CURRENT POTATUS Is looking real strong out there.

I think the message at the bottom is overly dramatic and not much different than the looney libs and their take on Trump. I posted it for the video, not the message.

I do laugh at Crest is Garbage (we'll just call him Garbage) and his reddit memes regarding Zelensky and a weak attempt to compare his fight for Ukraine vs Trump's leadership. I mean, I guess I don't blame garbage for this bush league deflection. It would be impossible to get anywhere defending his team right now. The real embarrassment, though, is when you compare Zelensky's courage to Biden's cowardice. One stands in the streets of a city under siege as a hunted man. The other hides from his own media that is very soft on him. Tuesday the SOTU will be 50% capacity with everyone wearing masks on the inside. While outside there will be 700 national guard and a protective barrier around the capitol. That just oozes confidence and bravery. But by all means, let's talk about Trump.

Reactions: timo0402
2018 Trump warns Germany they are to dependent on Russia for energy and they need to increase defense spending. Seems like he knew what he was talking about.

Reactions: Fourteen44
Wow that was some truly cringe and embarrassing posting from a guy aptly named “garbage.” It’s almost like it’s a parody, and for his sake I hope it is.
I'm still trying to figure out what "a long word salads" is.

I feel like we are posting a lot of negative info here in the lounge lately. I was listening to the radio today and heard something that will hopefully brighten everyone's day.

Back in April the US started buying oil from Iran for the first time in 40 years. Why hasn't Sleepy Joe been all over the media expressing this outstanding news?

LET'S GO BRANDON!

And like magic, in a truly stunning, in no way predictable, turn of events, the science has changed just in time for the SOTU tomorrow. Take those tin foil hats off guys, masks did work up until today, but no longer will they be required at the Capitol or WH.

And like magic, in a truly stunning, in no way predictable, turn of events, the science has changed just in time for the SOTU tomorrow. Take those tin foil hats off guys, masks did work up until today, but no longer will they be required at the Capitol or WH.
Well, while ignoring questions about the threat of nuclear war and walking away with his back towards everyone. The POTATUS was outside, by himself and still wearing a mask, today. Someone should tell him.

Well, while ignoring questions about the threat of nuclear war and walking away with his back towards everyone. The POTATUS was outside, by himself and still wearing a mask, today. Someone should tell him.
To be fair he may not have heard about this new order from his own administration. They had just given the social distancing and masking orders in case we got hit with a nuclear weapon. Can never be too careful.

I just need the mask mandate for air travel to go away...its totally a "maskquerade" at this point as nothing has ever proven any connection to flying and virus spread...stop the pantomime already

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT