ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Well it took a couple weeks, but the race card has finally been played on the war in Ukraine. Yup, Joy Reid says the only reason the world is paying so much attention to the war is because Ukraine is predominantly Christian and white. You can’t make this stuff up.

Did I hear it correctly during the Duke game yesterday - adidas commercials promoting transgender athletes?

Anybody paying attention to ESG. Not a big investor but this sounds like some pretty scary stuff.

You really can't fix stupid. Hey we have a problem...let's tax our way out of it.

Tax the very companies you want to expand production to help lower prices...reduce their available capital to invest and expect them to then pump MORE....whoever is advising this administration on economic policy needs to go back to HS and learn basic economics. Its like Babylon Bee is running their policy dept

Tax the very companies you want to expand production to help lower prices...reduce their available capital to invest and expect them to then pump MORE....whoever is advising this administration on economic policy needs to go back to HS and learn basic economics. Its like Babylon Bee is running their policy dept
It's almost like they're purposely trying to destroy our country. If they're not, what would they be doing differently?

With the way this administration runs things it will cost more sending the rebates than the amount it taxes the oil companies.

Reactions: smashmouth5
You are closer to the truth to suggest this current administration is trying to cripple America. I'd love to know who's really calling the shots.

Greg Gutfeld said, "Biden is no more in charge of America than the Wal Mart Greeter is in charge at Wal Mart."

With the way this administration runs things it will cost more sending the rebates than the amount it taxes the oil companies.

On that note, where did all the covid relief go? Where did the billions sent to the Teachers unions go? How about the PPP? Our government is quick to spend and allocate OUR money yet there is no accounting or audit of where it went or even if it had any impact...the same applies to the foreign aid we give, the billions to the UN and other psuedo agencies we are told are needed...my guess is they dont want us to know because it would cause a public outrage.

On that note, where did all the covid relief go? Where did the billions sent to the Teachers unions go? How about the PPP? Our government is quick to spend and allocate OUR money yet there is no accounting or audit of where it went or even if it had any impact...the same applies to the foreign aid we give, the billions to the UN and other psuedo agencies we are told are needed...my guess is they dont want us to know because it would cause a public outrage.
$5T in Covid “relief” was allocated in the last 2 years. That’s Trillion.

The senate voted to remove the mask mandate on air travel, the house is expected to do the same....having just traveled back from Europe i can attest that its ridiculous that we have to mask on a plane for 8-9 hrs. The disappointing news is that Biden is expected to veto the proposal should it pass! I hope he has a rational reason to do so or this will be yet another nail in his coffin.

Reactions: KDSTONE
The senate voted to remove the mask mandate on air travel, the house is expected to do the same....having just traveled back from Europe i can attest that its ridiculous that we have to mask on a plane for 8-9 hrs. The disappointing news is that Biden is expected to veto the proposal should it pass! I hope he has a rational reason to do so or this will be yet another nail in his coffin.
Rational thought left Joes head about the time Battier and co were cutting down the nets

I’ve always wanted to experience that. Is breast feeding part of the deal or does that cost extra?
The world is your oyster.

FB7xW7pWEAInKtg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT