ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Think about the events from 2020 to present. It’s mind boggling.
We have Captain Mush Brain in office now.
We traded a President with a set of balls big enough to fit in a dump truck, with leaders that have NO balls.

And scary how far they will go to ruin us. What’s worse is the people that think Trump was a bad President. He was a strong leader. What we are seeing right now is weak leadership. Is the Ol gal really happy with what is going on? And if not, who’s she blame?

Gas went up .24 cents from yesterday to today in my hometown.
The Old Gal has decided to wash her his? who knows who hands of the current sh show in Washington and is now spending her his who time watching Duke Virginia games and reruns of hee haw

Reactions: QC Dukie
Gas went up .24 cents from yesterday to today in my hometown.
It's going to get real bad. Sad thing is, we have enough resources to be 100% energy independent where nothing outside of this country could effect the costs. And still export oil and gas for revenue. But don't worry, Sacky says that high gas prices are just a small sacrifice for prosperity.

It's going to get real bad. Sad thing is, we have enough resources to be 100% energy independent where nothing outside of this country could effect the costs. And still export oil and gas for revenue. But don't worry, Sacky says that high gas prices are just a small sacrifice for prosperity.
Yep. We could literally almost turn a switch and be independent again.. but they want us crippled

Yep. We could literally almost turn a switch and be independent again.. but they want us crippled
Their response to that since sd dumass or whatever she’s calling herself this week is busy is that we’re moving off fossil fuels. Okay. Great plan. How are you going to fuel that? Nuclearno. Coal worse than oil. Okay what else. Pipe dreams and delusions.

Their response to that since sd dumass or whatever she’s calling herself this week is busy is that we’re moving off fossil fuels. Okay. Great plan. How are you going to fuel that? Nuclearno. Coal worse than oil. Okay what else. Pipe dreams and delusions.
Sdevada. Where u at ol girl boy them you know balla?!!

It took years upon years upon years to get our energy sector where it is. These morons think just cutting everything off will be an automatic start to their renewable resources.

And can the green crowd explain why using oil from Russia or the Middle East is ok but not using our own resources. Still need the oil and the US can get it much more efficiently than these other countries who just don't give a flying flip. Heck, Russian oil is literally dirty and is much tougher on the environment but let's keep that sludge flowing.

Reactions: Mac9192
At least the SoS made it clear that we will continue to buy oil from Russia because we want to cause Russia as much harm as possible without causing us harm. This is what happens when you go from energy independent to relying on enemies. They have you by your balls. It's why NATO is a joke. Half of the alliance relies on the same countries for energy that they need protection from. It's basically feeding the devil to keep him alive.

Whether you liked Trump or not as our President, the results speak for themselves. Four years of an arrogant and mouthy wealthy guy who talked down to many people. He hurt some feelings.

During those four years, Americans pocketed more money, and spent less. We heard nothing negative from the Middle East, North Korea, China, and Putin.

The trade off: the puppet Biden and the cackling hen. Look at how far south we’ve gone in a year.

Trump was the best President in my lifetime. Reagan was a distant second. Trump was the only President who even questioned his own Party. If you’re happy with the trade off, you’re a Loser. We are going down the drain, and some of you pu%%*#% thought he was mean, and he hurt your little feelings.

I know everyone is like me. Poor Joy Behar is lamenting on how she can't travel to Italy for a vacation because of what is happening in Ukraine. Bless her heart.💞💞💞💞

Reactions: SNU0821
This is the same administration that gave Putin a list of critical infrastructure and operation sites that were "off limits" for Russia to hack. The same administration that gave the Taliban a list of names of people that were "off limits" to kill. Essentially a hit list. So no surprise that China Joe would take this to the Chinese government. And even less of a surprise that China would laugh at us as they tell Putin about the meeting.

Reactions: KDSTONE
This is the same administration that gave Putin a list of critical infrastructure and operation sites that were "off limits" for Russia to hack. The same administration that gave the Taliban a list of names of people that were "off limits" to kill. Essentially a hit list. So no surprise that China Joe would take this to the Chinese government. And even less of a surprise that China would laugh at us as they tell Putin about the meeting.

That’s like Duke sharing info with Kentucky hoping they won’t share it with UNC, that’s how stupid this administration is.

I really want to hear the progressives defense of any of this.. it’s honest to god the worst administration in American history and seriously might be the worst in human history, so much worse then we could have imagined. I couldn’t stand obama but he could at least put on a brave face sometimes.

Reactions: SNU0821 and Mac9192
I really want to hear the progressives defense of any of this.. it’s honest to god the worst administration in American history and seriously might be the worst in human history, so much worse then we could have imagined. I couldn’t stand obama but he could at least put on a brave face sometimes.
What we’re seeing with Biden as the President is something very evil. There wasn’t a ton of difference between Obama, Bush, and Clinton. With Biden though, they have a puppet up there that catches all the flack. All the while, some evil people are behind the scenes doing what they would love to do but couldn’t when they were President.
Biden is the perfect fall guy. Plus, factor in the 4 years that Trump f d up their agenda. They have been slowly cooking our asses for decades. He stopped it.

They have ground to make up. And what better person to put in office than an old feeble man whose mind has been in decline for years. The media protects him just enough.

A Republican with Biden’s mental state couldn’t even win a local sewage commissioner spot, yet the Dems can parade this vegetable out and call him the leader of our country.

The best leader leads from behind...right Sloppy Joe. 24 hours ago Sloppy Joe said it was to early to put sanctions on Putin personally. Today the EU puts sanctions on Putin personally and Sloppy Joe jumps on board.

And as of today, the US continues to buy oil from Russia and is seeking Russia's help in working with Iran.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Reactions: GhostOf301
These people are sick. But who didn't predict this?

I’ve said it once I’ve said it a thousand times, Almost like it had nothing to do with health. Poll numbers are horrific, we need to pivot. 56% of people already saying they disapprove of sleepy’s job with Ukraine and Putin, and we have a SOTU next week. In the words of Dr. Ross Goeller, “PIVOT! PIVOT! PIVVOTTTT!!!”

I’ve said it once I’ve said it a thousand times, Almost like it had nothing to do with health. Poll numbers are horrific, we need to pivot. 56% of people already saying they disapprove of sleepy’s job with Ukraine and Putin, and we have a SOTU next week. In the words of Dr. Ross Goeller, “PIVOT! PIVOT! PIVVOTTTT!!!”
Sotu might be awesome

Wonder if the potato is going to tell the story about how he placed a dead dog on a republican's doorstep. Or if we'll get a good corn pop story.

The president of Ukraine is out in the streets while he is being hunted by Russia. Meanwhile, Trudeau went into hiding over a convoy of honking horns. And our fearless leader, well.

Wonder if the potato is going to tell the story about how he placed a dead dog on a republican's doorstep. Or if we'll get a good corn pop story.
Moving dead dogs around. Always classy. Even the boys on dukes of hazard were like no he didn’t. Yup he did and that’s our President

Let's play a numbers game...

Relying on Russia without the Keystone pipeline...

595k barrels per day imported from Russia.

We would get 830k barrels per day of our own oil if the Keystone pipeline was operational.

LET'S GO BRANDON!
You honestly don’t have to be a genius to understand this one. It’s pretty simple.

Reactions: smashmouth5
Meanwhile in Ukraine, they took away citizens rights to own guns only to hand guns out to citizens in time of invasion. The gun rights argument in America has been settled. No remotely sane human can justify limiting firearm access to citizens after seeing this debacle.

Ps @KDSTONE - @Dattier needs frequent mental health breaks daily so we need to cut him some slack!

Meanwhile in Ukraine, they took away citizens rights to own guns only to hand guns out to citizens in time of invasion. The gun rights argument in America has been settled. No remotely sane human can justify limiting firearm access to citizens after seeing this debacle.

Ps @KDSTONE - @Dattier needs frequent mental health breaks daily so we need to cut him some slack!
I may be wrong, but I thought Ukraine was one of if not the only EU country not to have strict gun regulations.

Either way, your point remains.

Reactions: Fourteen44
I may be wrong, but I thought Ukraine was one of if not the only EU country not to have strict gun regulations.

Either way, your point remains.
It’s been “may issue” for a while, so while technically a Ukrainian citizen could file for approval, more recent laws (prior to last week), really hamstrung people in getting approved. They were approximately 88th most armed country per capita in the world for reference, as compared to us at number 1. People like @SDevada aka @durhamgolfer, @Crest is Garbage, @Dattier, and @Jtre would do anything to take away our rights, however.

It’s been “may issue” for a while, so while technically a Ukrainian citizen could file for approval, more recent laws (prior to last week), really hamstrung people in getting approved. They were approximately 88th most armed country per capita in the world for reference, as compared to us at number 1. People like @SDevada aka @durhamgolfer, @Crest is Garbage, @Dattier, and @Jtre would do anything to take away our rights, however.
You forgot some AKA’s lol

Watching the Duke/Cuse game makes me laugh. Why? The half-arsed mask wearing. A lot of people wearing under nose and chin, but hey they feel “safer”. 😂

What’s up suckers? Quite the circle jerk y’all got going on here these days. I’m wondering though, do you guys actually believe the bullshit you post or is this a live action role play for morons? I can’t tell anymore.

vsn1caczd2i81.jpg
y5l88fs0yyj81.jpg
gS4mZ3N0dQBUgIYrpCHdcJe5x3-Jo5HbrnZzW2oo3eE.jpg
h0wjav8kq7k81.jpg
qBUDtfrZWkDf5m7XxtD5wt0l6VjEL12O72jRUTeI68M.png

wrauz31ft8k81.jpg

5efjyf4y5wh81.jpg

What’s up suckers? Quite the circle jerk y’all got going on here these days. I’m wondering though, do you guys actually believe the bullshit you post or is this a live action role play for morons? I can’t tell anymore.

vsn1caczd2i81.jpg
y5l88fs0yyj81.jpg
h0wjav8kq7k81.jpg

wrauz31ft8k81.jpg

5efjyf4y5wh81.jpg
Awwww, you have no legitimate reply so you post another batch of lame GIF’s.

just think, you want to erode the 2nd amendment all while Ukraine is the beautiful example of why it’s critical. You lost, again 😂

PS - how afraid are you now that people saw both vaccines and masks are ineffective? I bet you won’t leave your residence!

vsn1caczd2i81.jpg
y5l88fs0yyj81.jpg
h0wjav8kq7k81.jpg

wrauz31ft8k81.jpg

5efjyf4y5wh81.jpg
You're the non partisan guy, right? Why don't you talk about current events without the part where you justify today by pointing out perceived injustices or yesterday.....

Awwww, you have no legitimate reply so you post another batch of lame GIF’s. I’m a stupid bitch who doesn’t know what a GIF is.

just think, you want to erode the 2nd amendment all while Ukraine is the beautiful example of why it’s critical. You lost, again 😂. I use emojis to hide the fact that I’m a moron with an inferiority complex.

PS - I’m afraid to leave my house because the scooter battery at Walmart will die and I’ll be stranded in the parking lot.
Blah blah blah BS. Literally no one is talking about overturning the second amendment. This is a rally call for dumb people and apparently it’s quite effective

Also, I didn’t post one GIF, wtf are you talking about? How old are you that you don’t even know what a gif is? LOL

yz9yhx591ak81.jpg

krsjou9g9ak81.jpg

6jxtlk94w2k81.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT