ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Also a lot of news people? Who? Because as of Tuesday morning, abc, nbc, msnbc, cnn, had not dedicated a single collective minute to this report. Perhaps they were all awaiting their talking points to arrive from powers above them.
This. 1000% true. She’s just an overly educated, lowly intelligent, angry white liberal woman. One that follows these tv hacks, and believes their lies.

She’s really a loser.

The whole Durham investigation may end up being a nothingburger. Not that the actions and the crimes were nothing, but the prosecution will likely end up being nothing. This could just be a distraction from what is happening in the current state. 40+ year inflation, empty shelves, rising gas prices, border crisis that is being hidden from coverage, failing pandemic policies, employment crisis still happening, diplomatic emergency with our closest ally being ignored, impending military actions between Russia and Ukraine, the un-talked about conflict with China and Taiwan and so on and so on... It only makes sense that the POTATUS would move the state of the union to a time where covid cases will be way down so he can take credit for squashing the virus (until next covid season). It wouldn't have been a good time to do it when Joe Biden was killing almost 4,000 people a day. Lol.

The whole Durham investigation may end up being a nothingburger. Not that the actions and the crimes were nothing, but the prosecution will likely end up being nothing. This could just be a distraction from what is happening in the current state. 40+ year inflation, empty shelves, rising gas prices, border crisis that is being hidden from coverage, failing pandemic policies, employment crisis still happening, diplomatic emergency with our closest ally being ignored, impending military actions between Russia and Ukraine, the un-talked about conflict with China and Taiwan and so on and so on... It only makes sense that the POTATUS would move the state of the union to a time where covid cases will be way down so he can take credit for squashing the virus (until next covid season). It wouldn't have been a good time to do it when Joe Biden was killing almost 4,000 people a day. Lol.
There isn’t a doubt in my mind that absolutely NOTHING will come of the Durham report. The Clinton’s have been getting off scot free for 50 plus years now. Sure a few more people maybe off’d but that’s just the price you pay.

It’s not a distraction to what is going on though currently because they refuse to cover it.

Biden has been a colossal failure to which even many of us thought there is no way he could be this atrocious. From Covid to Afghanistan to inflation to the border to crack pipes using tax dollars to his lack of clue to where he is half the time. It’s a disaster, and don’t take my word for it, take a look at the CNN, yes CNN, poll from last week where 60% of folks said he was doing a poor job. That’s a CNN poll.

Reactions: KDSTONE and SNU0821
There isn’t a doubt in my mind that absolutely NOTHING will come of the Durham report. The Clinton’s have been getting off scot free for 50 plus years now. Sure a few more people maybe off’d but that’s just the price you pay.

It’s not a distraction to what is going on though currently because they refuse to cover it.

Biden has been a colossal failure to which even many of us thought there is no way he could be this atrocious. From Covid to Afghanistan to inflation to the border to crack pipes using tax dollars to his lack of clue to where he is half the time. It’s a disaster, and don’t take my word for it, take a look at the CNN, yes CNN, poll from last week where 60% of folks said he was doing a poor job. That’s a CNN poll.
He moved over 100,00 people safely out of Afghanistan in a two-week period and then mobilized to process the Afghanis seeking expatriation quickly as well. Even though Trump had negotiated one of the most ridiculous withdrawals ever by negotiating with the Taliban and not the Afghan government, Biden recognized that he needed to honor Trump's deadline because unlike Trump he respected that the office of the President is so important that the promises of a prior president should usually be honored. He has also pulled NATO together, an occurrence that surprised Putin who thought he would be able to do what he wanted in connection wit the Ukraine with little opposition.
There is, btw, nothing in the grant proposals that discusses crack pipes. That language is simply not there. And, Biden is working to do something about inflation, and is getting blames for not being able to solve it more quickly even though it is the result of a bad confluence of events like the pandemic, labor shortages caused by the pandemic, the fact that so much of our manufacturing is done over seas (so much for making the American worker great again) and that spending habits changed. To the response that he over stimulated the economy with the aid package, Europe is facing the same inflation issues as we are and they did not offer stimulus packages. As far cognitive capacity, Covfefe anyone?

just so I understand, the Durham investigation, which was started under Barr, has now morphed into a clever plan by the Biden administration to detract from the problems facing his administration? Wow.

just so I understand, the Durham investigation, which was started under Barr, has now morphed into a clever plan by the Biden administration to detract from the problems facing his administration? Wow.
No surprise. But no, you don't understand at all. That is not even close to what I was insinuating. "WOW."

I am shocked you couldn't find some kind of twist where what I said was racist somehow.

Reactions: SNU0821
He moved over 100,00 people safely out of Afghanistan in a two-week period and then mobilized to process the Afghanis seeking expatriation quickly as well. Even though Trump had negotiated one of the most ridiculous withdrawals ever by negotiating with the Taliban and not the Afghan government, Biden recognized that he needed to honor Trump's deadline because unlike Trump he respected that the office of the President is so important that the promises of a prior president should usually be honored. He has also pulled NATO together, an occurrence that surprised Putin who thought he would be able to do what he wanted in connection wit the Ukraine with little opposition.
There is, btw, nothing in the grant proposals that discusses crack pipes. That language is simply not there. And, Biden is working to do something about inflation, and is getting blames for not being able to solve it more quickly even though it is the result of a bad confluence of events like the pandemic, labor shortages caused by the pandemic, the fact that so much of our manufacturing is done over seas (so much for making the American worker great again) and that spending habits changed. To the response that he over stimulated the economy with the aid package, Europe is facing the same inflation issues as we are and they did not offer stimulus packages. As far cognitive capacity, Covfefe anyone?
You'll defend and rationalize anything the left does. You are not to be taken serious.

It has to be exhausting having to work so hard to spin each and every blunder of this administration. Blunders that are clear as day.

The beauty of it though is the approval ratings for this administration speak loudly. In just one year he is dropped to at or under 40% approval in nearly every single poll out there. You can sit here and defend and spin each one of these (you dodged the border btw) until you’re blue in the face, but every single one of these are squarely on this administration. Blaming Trump for Afghanistan by citing Joe respects the office of the presidency too much? Hahahahahaha now I appreciate my genuine laugh of the day.

Reactions: SNU0821
Reading what @durhamgolfer posts is just like watching the news, when the host has a liberal on as a guest. It's nauseating listening to them. I love it though when someone with half a brain debates them. The lib gets shredded. Just like on this thread. On one side, you have common sense. Then there's the ol gal.
I wish I could laugh reading her takes. But, she's serious! and that's the real scary part.

I shake my head that people like her are among us. What's worse is some of them are educators. That's beyond scary.

Hahahaha. This is such crap. Honestly. I couldn't have written a bigger puff piece if I tried. You are the type of person who can't see fault in your own side when in reality BOTH sides can be criticized, legitimately, for how they govern. You can't even bring yourself to say one negative thing but instead spin everything to make it seem like Biden, who's got worse ratings than Trump, is doing a good job. Biden is a terrible president and the Democrats are going to get destroyed in the midterms because the American people are finally understanding what people like you stand for, and they hate it.

Reading what @durhamgolfer posts is just like watching the news, when the host has a liberal on as a guest. It's nauseating listening to them. I love it though when someone with half a brain debates them. The lib gets shredded. Just like on this thread. On one side, you have common sense. Then there's the ol gal.
I wish I could laugh reading her takes. But, she's serious! and that's the real scary part.

I shake my head that people like her are among us. What's worse is some of them are educators. That's beyond scary.
She has to be just trolling us. Seriously. Nobody can be this partisan and patently stupid. Hell, most of the Trump voters I know criticized him constantly. But then again, most conservatives/Republicans are actually normal people...

Reactions: KDSTONE and Mac9192
So now you’re an economist who knows more about the root causes of the current inflation than Larry Summers . There was a lot of pent up demand due to the pandemic. Prices would have risen anyway somewhat but not 7.5% . Increased spending was throwing fuel on the fire

Reactions: SNU0821 and Mac9192
She is a total loon. She must be one of the 20 percent that are giving Biden an approval rating.
No question about it. The left will go down with the ship in every single circumstance. Groupthink and uniformity is their mantra. They’ll all one after another repeat and regurgitate the exact same verbatim talking points. You see this all of the time- ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, they all use the same verbiage, the same inflection points etc. but you’re the one who can’t think on your own if you dare question guys like Lord Fauci, who is still saying it’s RISKY to unmask children, and get ready for your forth Covid shot. Uhhh yeah, that’s going to be a no from me dawg.

Just remember how dictatorships begin- all unwanted speech is “offensive” and “dangerous.” In other words, shut up and obey or else.

No question about it. The left will go down with the ship in every single circumstance. Groupthink and uniformity is their mantra. They’ll all one after another repeat and regurgitate the exact same verbatim talking points. You see this all of the time- ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, they all use the same verbiage, the same inflection points etc. but you’re the one who can’t think on your own if you dare question guys like Lord Fauci, who is still saying it’s RISKY to unmask children, and get ready for your forth Covid shot. Uhhh yeah, that’s going to be a no from me dawg.

Just remember how dictatorships begin- all unwanted speech is “offensive” and “dangerous.” In other words, shut up and obey or else.
In Canada, if you don’t comply, your dog might die.

A couple of months ago I posted a video of a guy talking. He brings up how Hitler used infectious diseases as a reason for controlling social behavior. Through the optics of public health he created a totalitarian environment through temporary governmental control. Of course every temporary act became permanent because once the populace allows the government to obtain powers, the government will never relinquish those powers. And before our resident drama queen chimes in talking about how insulting and antisemitic it is to compare covid measures to 6 million jews being murdered, I am not comparing the measures to the holocaust. I am comparing the ways in which Hitler was able to begin the control of his citizens through a false narrative. Such as public health. Anyone who doesn't believe that this is a global plan is still living in denial. Just look at the media around the world. They're all part of it. Same false narratives, same smoke and mirrors and support the same politics. Today, thousands of Canadians are being jailed in an effort to shut them up. Their bank accounts are being frozen and their property is being seized. The biggest actual crime they can be charged with is mischief. You don't have to agree with the protesters, but if you believe in democracy, you should be terrified by what is happening just to our north with our closest ally and top trading partner. And not a peep from the POTATUS who seems to be hell bent on provoking a conflict between Russia and Ukraine. He comes out from his nap and spends 11 minutes talking about something that isn't even in the top 5 of our concerns as a country, then gives us his back without taking any questions. The biggest sham administration in our history.

applause-the-rock.gif

In Canada, if you don’t comply, your dog might die.

A couple of months ago I posted a video of a guy talking. He brings up how Hitler used infectious diseases as a reason for controlling social behavior. Through the optics of public health he created a totalitarian environment through temporary governmental control. Of course every temporary act became permanent because once the populace allows the government to obtain powers, the government will never relinquish those powers. And before our resident drama queen chimes in talking about how insulting and antisemitic it is to compare covid measures to 6 million jews being murdered, I am not comparing the measures to the holocaust. I am comparing the ways in which Hitler was able to begin the control of his citizens through a false narrative. Such as public health. Anyone who doesn't believe that this is a global plan is still living in denial. Just look at the media around the world. They're all part of it. Same false narratives, same smoke and mirrors and support the same politics. Today, thousands of Canadians are being jailed in an effort to shut them up. Their bank accounts are being frozen and their property is being seized. The biggest actual crime they can be charged with is mischief. You don't have to agree with the protesters, but if you believe in democracy, you should be terrified by what is happening just to our north with our closest ally and top trading partner. And not a peep from the POTATUS who seems to be hell bent on provoking a conflict between Russia and Ukraine. He comes out from his nap and spends 11 minutes talking about something that isn't even in the top 5 of our concerns as a country, then gives us his back without taking any questions. The biggest sham administration in our history.
Correct. Why is half the country terrified of a world without masks? It should be a cause for celebration like VJ Day but it seems like our overlords like us better when we’re scared. And the sh— going on in Canada is horrifying. Datt, Durham, time to come clean. You never believed half the sh— you were saying did you?

Looks like the Capitol will now be full for Biden’s SOTU address. He will undoubtedly claim that under his superior leadership that Covid is defeated. I mean sure, more people died under his administration than did the previous, but why get down into the weeds. Biden defeated Covid, saved the Ukrainian (not the US border- comically, the person he put in charge of our border- Kamala, is over there right now doing her thing to help with the Ukrainian border- and we can have “peace of mind” that gas prices are sky rocketing again! The SOTU is strong guys!

***Look for the new variant the “midtermicron” to pop up just in time to ensure that we institute mail in balloting again in November.

You guys are all batshit crazy. The only sane one here is the Ol gal. Biden is a wonderful president. The man is sharp as a tack, speaks well, and unlike the last yahoo, cares for us all. The man stomped Covid’s ass, the border has never been more secure, and has Putin pissing his pants. Get a grip guys. He’s building back America.

I’ll show myself out.

Btw, what happened to crest, shatter, dude, jtre, datt and boogie? They left Durham to fight the battle. It was a valiant effort, but she failed miserably just as her sheeple before her.
They’re probably all just datt but split personalities.

Reactions: QC Dukie
You guys are all batshit crazy. The only sane one here is the Ol gal. Biden is a wonderful president. The man is sharp as a tack, speaks well, and unlike the last yahoo, cares for us all. The man stomped Covid’s ass, the border has never been more secure, and has Putin pissing his pants. Get a grip guys. He’s building back America.

I’ll show myself out.
Keep talking like that you’ll turn Ol gal straight 🤣

Btw, what happened to crest, shatter, dude, jtre, datt and boogie? They left Durham to fight the battle. It was a valiant effort, but she failed miserably just as her sheeple before her.
I’ll give her some credit. She continues to fight for her cause while the others are hiding in the gutter from which they came

I’ll show myself out.
Do you have the old girls email address? Wonder if she would pay my grocery bill this month? Or at least the Biden part?

I’ll show myself out.
LET'S GO BRANDON!

Everyone id like you to read that first paragraph again. We should never take this for granted this is once in a lifetime delusion🥳

It’s about your health in Ottawa though. Using the police force to trample citizens with their huge police horses for daring to question Justin Castro, I mean Trudeau.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
It’s about your health in Ottawa though. Using the police force to trample citizens with their huge police horses for daring to question Justin Castro, I mean Trudeau.
Yes it seems like Trudeau is a bit of a Trojan horse. His dad or grandad was pm so it feels very familiar as these Canadians have every last freedom taken from them. Maybe they’ll start flooding the Northern border but I’m not sure I want them. We got enough ignorance and delusion down here as it is

Reactions: Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT