ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

@Fourteen44
I’ll be in Philly later this month on business. I’ll let you buy me dinner if you’re interested.
Why would I go to Philly? I’m nowhere near Philly 😂. And “business”? You mean you’re pencil-pushing, going on your once a month travel? I bet you’re excited. 😂

I’ll meet you were you’re at. If you can afford it that is. I would love to meet you man.
I’m not into guys, sorry 😂

and why would someone not be able to “afford” staying put? I mean I get the weird flex that screams financial insecurity, but.....

Last edited:
I’m good bro. Is that an issue for you? I try not to brag about superficial things. I mean, the vast majority of the board can’t relate you know? I’m trying to extend an olive branch to you.
I’m good bro. Is that an issue for you? I try not to brag about superficial things. I mean, the vast majority of the board can’t relate you know? I’m trying to extend an olive branch to you.
Stop with the subjective “superficial” BS; it’s tired like your flexing. You’re obviously not good if you’re this insecure. You want to meet? I need floating NW first, to decide if it’s worth my time. That’s how this works. 😊

I’m telling you I’ll meet you where your at. NW is not a problem for me. I don’t care if your at minimum wage. If you need me to pay for you, I will.
Nah, I’m calling you out. NW (you googled it😂) here or nothing. I don’t associate with posers 😉

I’m telling you I’ll meet you where your at. NW is not a problem for me. I don’t care if your at minimum wage. If you need me to pay for you, I will.
Ps what “at” am I possessing? Can you clarify?

Reactions: Crest is Garbage
My NW is not a problem I assure you. I’m just trying to meet up with you? Are you scared you can’t compare? It’s not a big deal bro, it’s completely superficial. I’m not scared by numbers.
Okay so you’re poor, not even knowing what OPM is. And you want to meet strangers, calling them “bro”. Millennial-living-at-home-with-parents alert 😂

It’s a okay man. I figured you were an internet warrior with no follow through. No shame. I don’t hold it against your bitch ass.
“I’m not superficial” all while worrying about someone being fat. “You are an internet warrior” all while saying someone can’t “afford” staying home, and your (see how that’s used here) apparent “intimidation factor”.

Finally? “B*tch ass”. Love it. I got to you. Toodles! 😘

OPM 😂🤣

Last edited:
But yes, I do believe that Bozo the Clown would have been a better choice than four more years of Trump and I believe the country is much better for his absence.
You started out wobbling, but then you went bonkers. I highlighted this part of your post, and showed it to my daughter. Told her this is what happens when people that need strong meds forget to take them.

When your psychiatrist calls, please answer.

Reactions: Fourteen44
I’ve been in Boston for the last few days. The amount Of children under 8 yo outside wearing masks is criminal. I just passed a parent walking with his kid outside and the parent didn’t have a mask on but his 5yo(?) daughter did. Saw two kids outside on a playground wearing masks, just the two Of them. This is NUTS. ScIEnCE.

If adults want to be morons, by all means, but don’t force kids into this lunacy.

I’ve been in Boston for the last few days. The amount Of children under 8 yo outside wearing masks is criminal. I just passed a parent walking with his kid outside and the parent didn’t have a mask on but his 5yo(?) daughter did. Saw two kids outside on a playground wearing masks, just the two Of them. This is NUTS. ScIEnCE.

If adults want to be morons, by all means, but don’t force kids into this lunacy.
Even Linus from Peanuts is laughing at these idiots

I wouldn't cinsider Stewart to be a reliable source for this kind of news topic. But that doesn't mean his common sense should be ignored. I like how Colbert challenged him to provide evidence. That is the go to response out of the liberal playbook, today. They provide nothing to the contrary, they just challenge you to provide evidence. 'We don't know, so we can't make assumptions.' Well, we have a pretty damned good reason to find out. Why do they not want an investigation? They sure as hell love investigating republicans.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT